5 Reviews for Mahoning Valley Country Club

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
5 Mahoning Valley Country Club Reviews

MVCC was very accommodating and professional. Chef Marisa was very responsive to our 1000 questions and flexible to our guests. The venue is beautiful for an outdoor wedding and everything was top notch. The layout of the banquet hall allowed for a smooth flow of our 150 guests for the buffet dinner and a nice size dance floor. The covered outdoor seating area and bar are connected that allowed a great cocktail hour for our guests. The service was amazing. One of the coordinators, Bill, was on top of his game all night and made sure everyone was pleased with the service. The rest of the staff were friendly as well.

Profile Picture Tim, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor

I had my wedding here on June 4th, and I have nothing but positive things to say about this place. They were there for me every step of the way and handled EVERYTHING. Thanks to them I had a completely stress-free wedding day (except for a flower fiasco that had nothing to do with them). Everyone told me how wonderful the food was, and how it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to. The reception room is absolutely gorgeous, with floor to ceiling windows. Bill, Chef Marisa, and all of the rest of the staff were really very great. Chef Marisa was very accommodating for my vegan diet and created some mind-blowing vegan dishes for myself and the other vegan guests. They were also very reasonably priced and affordable. Thank you so much, Mahoning Valley Country Club, for making my special day absolutely perfect.

The one thing I will say is, the centerpieces were included in my package. I was referred to StillCreek Inc. for this, and since I wanted the flowers in my centerpieces to match everything else, I decide to do all of the flowers with them. I had a very bad experience with StillCreek Inc. But again, everything from the Country Club's end was absolutely perfect. I would just recommend not doing business with StillCreek Inc.

Have your wedding here. I promise you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joyce was a gem. She made sure that the day went off without a hitch and was soooo extremely easy to work with. When things starting going south with the Pastor, she stepped in and made sure we were comfortable and took care of everything. We used this spot for our ceremony only, because the room would have been too small for our size reception but I would recommend it for the reception spot if it's your size. Just beautiful and so accommodating!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/31/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mahoning was the absolutely best choice in venues! We go an incredible deal for an even more incredibly beautiful venue. I am still in shock that we got such a good deal. Pretty much everything was included which made it very simple. Joyce, who runs events, was fantastic. She made everything come together seemlessly with as little stress on my end.

Profile Picture User2209187, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you haven't been to the Mahoning Valley Country Club in some time, check it out! They've done some redecorating and the place is gorgeous. There is an entire wall of windows with a great view, as well as a patio with a roof to take pictures from on the rainy wedding days. The greens and fountain also allow some beautiful pictures. The food was great and they really paid attention to details and were flexible. Compared to the competition, the prices were great (they didn't even charge us for our few no-shows!). We had a great time at MVCC, if I had to do it all again... I'd go there!

Profile Picture Amie, 4/22/06, 5 Reviews