Magnolia Weddings Reviews

Magnolia Weddings 1
Magnolia Weddings 2

Susan Warren · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Wonderful Experience

Staci was a pleasure to work with. She lined up servers for the rehearsal dinner for me. They were professional and willing to do whatever need to be done. The night was a success because of her staff. Thank you for your help. I would call on you again in a heartbeat!! Susan Warren

Sent on 04/22/2019

Ariel Reynolds · Getting married on 11/05/2019

So thankful for Stacie!

I so thankful for Stacie with Magnolia Weddings! There were so many little details that my Type A personality cared about and she handled them ALL above and beyond! My entire family felt more at ease the entire wedding weekend because we knew Stacie was handling everything! Definitely reach out to Magnolia Weddings and learn how she can make your dream wedding a reality!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Magnolia Weddings's reply:

Ariel, thank you so much for such sweet words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your entire family! Praying so many blessings over you and your new husband!!

Haleigh’S Photography · Married on 01/19/2019

Magnolia made my life has a photog easy!

I loved working with Magnolia Weddings! Stacie and her crew did such an amazing job at not only accommodating to the bridal party, venue, and vendors, but I as well! Partnering with her to make such a FUN and effective wedding day for our beautiful bride made it hands down one of my favorite weddings I have shot!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Magnolia Weddings 3
    Magnolia Weddings 4

Haleigh!

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you and I am so excited to have more weddings together! Thank you for a spectacular day!

Leigh · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Planner I Never Knew I Needed

Stacie is by far the best investment I made for our wedding. Being a type A planner myself, I didn't think I would need the help. Thankfully, my venue required it, and Stacie was my girl. She lived a few hours away but still made several trips to meet with the venue, vendors, and to help me with all the little things that could easily have overwhelmed me had I not had her. She was so organized and let nothing slip through the cracks. She communicated with me often and was also available anytime I needed to talk wedding. I had even prepared myself for something to go wrong on the day of, as I had heard so many people say would happen, but it went off without a single hitch, all thanks to Stacie! She is so professional, eloquent, calm, collected, and commands respect. I know many wedding planners, but I would choose Stacie again and again because she is just that worth it!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Leigh!
    It was an absolute honor being able to take part in your big day! I would not trade being apart of your day for anything. You were a dream to work with and it was so much fun! Wishing you and your sweet hubs all the many blessings!!!
    xoxo,
    Stacie

Debbie Smalley · Married on 01/19/2019

Stacie is the best!

Stacie is energetic, creative, hard-working and very professional. Her take-charge attitude coupled with her gracious disposition makes her perfect for this work. I was amazed at how smoothly my daughter's big day went and how calm Stacie was all throughout the whole process. I couldn't believe that she went to several different hotels, condos, and houses to deliver gift bags to the out of town guests the day before the wedding! There's no question that I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Magnolia Weddings's reply:

Mrs. Debbie, It was such an honor to be apart of your daughters big day! We had the best time planning and her Wedding Day went on without a hitch. Thank you all so much for trusting me in and for being so incredibly fun to work with!!

Tim Spicer · Married on 01/19/2019

Music during a wedding Magnolia Weddings coordinated.

Stacie is amazing! She thinks of every detail and is so easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend Magnolia Weddings!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Magnolia Weddings's reply:

Tim, We absolutely LOVE working with you and can't wait for many more weddings to come!! We are so blessed by all of the talent you offer and for being so great to work with! Thank YOU!!

Lindsey Davis · Married on 11/19/2016

Amazing wedding day!

Could not have asked for a better wedding planner! She gave my husband and I the most perfect day! Would 100% recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Lindsey!

It was so much fun working for you and your sweet husband! Thank you so much for your review!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Caudullo · Married on 09/14/2019

It was Okay

Working with Stacie in the planning process was ok. We got along well and worked well together, however, we ran into problems when it came to the little details of day-of-coordination. I hired Stacie because I knew I needed help finalizing the details of my wedding and because her contract seemed to cover everything I needed. Stacie hired another employee to be able to coordinate my wedding since she had other commitments herself that day. While the day had glitches that we were assured would not happen (the driver to take us to the ceremony arrived very late, there were no microphones for the speeches, table arrangements were not matched to the table numbers affecting the seating chart, rental items were unaccounted for at the end of the night, etc) it felt as if I should have hired just Stacie for the planning process and found another way to do day-of-coordination or done it all myself.

Sent on 10/12/2019