Magnolia Lake Reviews

5 | Huntsville, TX

5 Reviews for Magnolia Lake

Marshall A. · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing place and people

I loved having my wedding here. Anytime we had a need we were immediately satisfied or accommodated. Great staff, great people, and a great venue.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Terrie · Married on 12/01/2007

Kay Beal at Magnolia Lake (the owner) made it possible for me to do EXACTLY what I wanted. She had almost no restrictions. She was very flexable. I could get ahold of her any time of day. I changed some things at the last second and it was no problem. It was great that I had control: I could have them do everything or I could do everything, or a combination. The only thing you have to pay for (beside the rental fee) are the things you rent (nice decorations, dishes, etc.) I bought plastic clear plates and used them as well as plastic fake silver forks (they look the same!) The place was perfectly clean. The staff was VERY professional. Any time I looked up during the reception, within 20 seconds the head person was there to cater to my needs.

Sent on 01/28/2008

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2007

3.5

Our reception turned out to be a dream come true! While I wish the facilities were larger, not all of our guest list showed up since it was 3 days before Christmas, so everything worked out in the end.

Sent on 02/26/2008

4.2
      3.5

Magnolia Lake is a beautiful venue in Huntsville! The staff there were very helpful with my wedding and my guest had a great time.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Ashton · Married on 01/15/2011

4.2
      3.5

Magnolia Lake is a beautiful venue and perfect for anyone's special day. I would recommend them to someone who is wanting a secluded, but yet charming wedding and not wanting to pay the big Houston prices. Very pretty!!

Sent on 01/24/2011