Magnolia Events Reviews

23 | Fort Mill, SC

23 Reviews for Magnolia Events

Ashley Chicklo was extremely professional and brought a lot of creativity to the table when designing our wedding. She really shined the day of when organizing all the vendors, making sure everything is in order and where they needed to be at the right time. Our wedding was a huge success both when it came to design and flow because of Ashley and her efforts. I highly highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Our services were provided by Melissa Meadows. She is an experienced professional. She was very familiar with vendors and made recommendations that suited us well. She also was well versed in pricing and often made suggestions or contacted the vendors to save us money. She kept up with our time line and made sure we stayed on schedule.

The wedding weekend was flawless and everything came together without a hitch. She took care of all the details and all we had to do was enjoy the event.

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/13/2014

Ashley and her team were my lifeline throughout the entire wedding weekend. They were so attentive and always thought three steps ahead. Ashley was very professional with all of my vendors and made sure to finalize every detail before the wedding day. I truly felt all my worries and concerns disappear when Ashley and her team were around. They allowed me to enjoy the most special day in my life without stress, and for that I will be forever grateful!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Erin · Married on 08/02/2014

I cannot say enough about how amazing Ashley is! She is super organized and made planning for our big day a breeze! Hiring her to plan and coordinate our wedding was the best decision we made! She took the vision I had and made it happen! I was so impressed at how much thought she put into every detail and she is so creative, talented and professional! She even made our flower arrangements for the reception which all of our guests awed over! Ashley was invaluable in making our day the best day ever and I would highly recommend her as one of the best in the business!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Kerri · Married on 05/24/2014

I would definitely recommend Magnolia Events to anyone planning a wedding- they went above and beyond all expectations; and I must admit that I have very high standards. Ashley was not only a consummate professional, but she felt like family by the end of our special day. Ashley was a pleasure to work with and was tough when she needed to be, which allowed her to wrangle my large, unruly family. She was also kind enough to pull herself away from organizing vendors in order to lace up my wedding dress when no one else could. She worked tirelessly to fulfill our vision and handled any and every problem that arose (many of which we didn't find out about until after they were handled by our amazing planner). She came through and ironed out every issue so we did not have to feel stressed on our wedding day. Without Ashley's detail oriented, calm no-nonsense approach we would not have been able to enjoy the beauty of May 24, 2014. My husband and I are able to look back at our wedding and smile at the memories of our warm, intimate and happy day, in large part, because of Ashley's talent as a planner.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Paul and Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

If you are reading this review then you are most likely looking for a wedding coordinator. Well look no further because Ashley with Magnolia Events is your girl! She just did our wedding at The Ivy Place and EVERYTHING was PERFECT! when you plan a wedding you develop a picture in your head of how everything will look and how you want your day to go. It is hard to put your day in someone else's hands, but, rest assured, if you hire Ashley you will have NO regrets. She made our day exactly how we pictured it. From beginning to end she took control and incorporated every little detail that was important to us. The day went flawlessly...even the weather (we are pretty sure she has a direct line with Mother Nature). So if you want to waste your time looking at other options aside from Ashley, then go right ahead, but that is exactly what you will be doing....wasting your time. Hire Ashley and Magnolia events and move on to other aspects of planning like the Honeymoon. Thanks Ashley for making our day the best!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Working with Ashely at Magnolia Events was more than business, she became a friend that was there for me to help plan the wedding of my dreams. The month before our wedding, she kept all of our vendors informed while making sure I stayed on top of my "to-do" list and stay calm. I know that she had other events going on during the same time we were planning mine, but every time I talked with her, I felt that mine was her top priority! As for the day of the event... I couldn't have asked for a more professional team to be there with me! I never looked far to see one of her staff and they made sure everything was taken care of! I can't imagine going through wedding planning without her!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Abbi · Married on 05/03/2014

Beginning with our very first meeting, I was consistently blown away by Ashley and her team. Ashley is punctual, organized, flexible, and most importantly very aware and sympathetic to the entire process for a bride planning her dream wedding. I was the maid of honor for my sister's wedding May 3, 2014 which would come to be a big wedding with 300 guests and all of the traditional southern trimmings. We hired Magnolia Events for the month before and the day-of, and I can easily say that every expectation was completely surpassed. The meetings leading up to the event were so inspiring and fun, all while calming and stress-free which is exactly what one needs in the final weeks leading up to the wedding.

And just as I thought things couldn't be more organized, Ashley and her team blew us away on the wedding day. Every single little detail was perfectly in line with what my sister wanted, and the ceremony went off without a single hitch. We didn't have a single concern on the big day other than looking pretty and showing up -- they took care of it all! What could seem like small details, Ashley made a priority. Every flower, picture, cake, vase, every decorative item was in perfect position. She and her team were the first people to arrive and the last people to leave, and never gave less than 100%!

I cannot say enough about Ashley and her team at Magnolia Events. I've only shared a few things here from this amazing event, but I distinctly remember walking away at the end of the night feeling like I couldn't thank them enough. It is so evident that they LOVE what they do, and they are darn good at it!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Donna · Married on 11/09/2013

I never had one moment of worry or uncertainty while Ashley was working the details for the wedding. She had wonderful suggestions and impeccable follow through; she even gave birth to her beautiful son and never missed a beat! I have had numerous letters and emails from local and out of town guests remarking on the beauty of the venue and the attention to detail She was wonderful; her crew worked tirelessly. We were so fortunate to have Ashley as our planner and friend. Donna Pernotto

Sent on 11/22/2013

Kristine · Married on 08/10/2013

Ashley and her team at Magnolia Events were amazing. I only did the month of service but they still gave it their all and made sure that my wedding went off without a hitch. I appreciated their professionalism, organization and attention to detail. I definitely couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 09/25/2013

nancy · Married on 06/01/2013

Ashley and her crew did a beautiful job planning and organizing my daughters wedding. We had complete
    confidence in her abilities and this gave us peace of mind at a very critical time. She is confident and calm in all situations. Ashley is the consummate professional and comports herself as such. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Joe · Married on 05/16/2013

Ashley did a great job putting on a party and hired our band, The Coastal Breeze Band to perform for her clients. I have met many top planners and the event was top notch and well planned and was as smooth as any I've ever attended! She handled all of the details for us and I enjoyed working with her and her staff. I recommend Ashley and the staff at Magnolia Events to anyone who needs a real pro on their team! Can't wait until the next one!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2013

I had not planned to use a coordinator, however I am so glad I chose to have day of coordination! They saved my life(& stress levels!) would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 07/22/2012

Ashley was so helpful pulling my whole vision for the wedding together, and she was a great liaison between me and the vendors. Her team was professional and helpful for the day of coordination, and we really couldn't have done it without them. Thanks so much Ashley!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Very pleased with Magnolia Events, very organized and professional

Sent on 08/19/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2012

My husband and I were married on June 23, 2012 at Lake Norman and the day was perfect! Ashley and her team at Magnolia Events handle everything with vendors, set up, time schedules and made sure our wedding day went as smooth as possible. I had no worries or stress because I knew her and her team would take care of it all.

Prior to the wedding day, Ashley met with me several times to go over vision and theme that we wanted for our wedding. Anything I wanted to incorporate she had an idea for. She also helped with coordinating vendors. With a full-time job, it was hard to communicate with all the vendors and it was extremely helpful to have her set up meetings or go over specific questions or contracts that I could not do.

I would definitely recommend (and have) Magnolia Events to any future bride. Ashley has a passion for weddings and events and you can surely tell in the way she handles every detail. Our wedding was a dream come true!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

My husband and I got married April 28, 2012 and we had an amazing wedding. I cannot thank Magnolia Events (Ashley Chicklo and her team) enough! From day one Ashley and her team were extremely helpful in answering all of my many questions, as well as guiding me on how to be budget concious and still get the most bang for my buck with all the details and pizazz that I dreamt up for my wedding day.

As you all know, every wedding has a disater that occurs. On the Friday afternoon before our wedding, we learned that our reception flowers had been lost and we had to find flowers fast! Cool and collected, Ashley went to work for a stressing bride and found the most beautiful flowers. She made sure that we had the flowers I wanted in the color I wanted, and I could not have been more pleased.

Needless to say, my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams, and it was perfect! Yes I said PERFECT!!!! We had a great group working to ensure that our day was filled with no stress, lots of fun, and our wish was their command. We cannot say enough great things about Magnolia Events, but we can say this.....

If you want a team working for you who truely has a passion for weddings and events look no further. Magnolia Events is first class from start to finish, and the team of people are so talented! Would definately refer them to my family and friends!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2012
  • April2012Bride

Aquilla · Married on 04/15/2012

Ashley is an awesome event planner. She made my wedding a lot smoother than I ever could have dreamed. She was always there when I needed her and she is literally the most approachable, nice planner I have ever come across. I met with serveral planners before Ashley and none can hold a candle to her! I thank her and her staff for making my day perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Lisa · Married on 02/25/2012

Hiring Magnolia Events was the best wedding planning decision I made! While I had made many of the "big" decisions when I met Ashley, she quickly embraced my vision and made it hers. She added several touches to the overall experience of my guests that made them feel welcome, comfortable, and special. She also added several very tasteful suggestions for the wedding ceremony and reception decor which really added to the events. Best of all, once I handed over all of the planning at the designated time (the beginning of our rehearsal), Ashley ran the next 24 hours flawlessly. I did not have a single worry. Everything that I needed was where I needed it. Her staff helped me with everything from having food, to organizing my stuff, to making sure everything got into the right vehicles when the event was over. Ashley is extremely organized, efficient, and fun! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner.

Sent on 03/23/2012

Lauren · event on 12/15/2011

Magnolia Events planned a number of successful corporate events for my company. I have also had the pleasure of working together with Ashley, prior to her starting Magnolia, to plan a great number of corporate events including a large industry conference. Ashley is experienced, professional, organized, detail-oriented and most importantly- has great taste! She has the unique ability to understand the needs of the client and use that to create an event that perfectly reflects the client's goals and objectives. With Magnolia, it's not just about creating your event, it's about creating your PERFECT event.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Emily · Married on 10/15/2011

I can say without exaggeration that my wedding would not have been such a success and wonderful experience without Ashley Chicklo and Magnolia Events. In a matter of months, I was faced with moving to a new state, remodeling a home, starting a new job, and planning my wedding. Without hesitation, I hired Magnolia Events—I knew immediately upon meeting her she was perfect.

No detail or task was too much trouble. She thought of everything before I could even consider it myself. Ashley spent time with me to truly understand what I was looking for in a wedding, and took it from there. Her ambition, hard work, and exceptional organization made my wedding exactly the event I was looking for, and eliminated so much stress for me.

She has any resource you need for your wedding or event. We had a destination wedding in Charleston, South Carolina, and she knew where to go and what to ask for every part of the event—from the flowers to caterers to beach property rentals and more.

I recommend Ashley and Magnolia Events to anyone looking to make their wedding or event a very special, memorable success!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Ashley was extremely helpful in making sure we had all of our little details that make a difference! Her team was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding flow so smoothly, we had so much fun!!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Haley · Married on 06/01/2013

Ashley is extremely organized and efficient! We enjoyed working with her, as she made our wedding day run smoothly!

Sent on 06/18/2013