Magnight Entertainment DJs & Events Reviews

47 | Downey, CA

47 Reviews for Magnight Entertainment DJs & Events

marley · Married on 09/28/2014

Great Music, high energy, and so much fun! We had such a great time at our wedding. I didn’t expect the dance floor to be packed all night but you pulled it off. Thank you again.

mitch · Married on 09/26/2014

never knew a DJ service would go as far as you guys to ensure our satisfaction. Thank you for meeting with us, and planning our evening for us. All of our guests had an amazing time, thank you for everything you did for us.Thank you so much for your wonderful service. You truly made our wedding a night to remember! Our friends’ wont stop talking about how much fun our wedding was, and we owe that all to you.

allisa · Married on 09/21/2014

Our wedding reception could have gone either way, and I was happy to see everyone had a great time. We will recommend Entertainment Elite to all of our friends! Thank you so much

bobby · Married on 09/13/2014

We had such a tough group. No alcohol didnt help the situation... Mike was awesome at keeping things moving and got everyone on the dance floor.

You are awesome Mike!

Christina · Married on 09/13/2014

Everything was perfect. It was nice being able t just enjoy myself and let Mike worry about everything. He helped with every aspect, we seriously couldnt have done it without him.

robert · Married on 08/30/2014

Rebecca and I cant thank you enough. You went above and beyond! We will rececommend you to all of our friends including my brothers wedding in June.

robin · Married on 08/29/2014

DJ Mike was awesome. He kept our wedding on schedule and got everyone to dance. Thank you again! 5 stars!!!

amy · Married on 08/24/2014

Awesome service. We went with the works uplighting, monogram and DJ mike. Everything was beautiful and Mike was awseome at emceeing and coordinating our reception. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! You wont regret it.

ron · Married on 08/23/2014

An Awesome job by DJ Mike. This was the 2nd wedding I was able to have him DJ. Easy to work with and good prices. You won't regret DJ mike.

mike · Married on 08/23/2014

Seriously the best DJ and MC ever! Mike kept every one dancing all night. He created the entire schedule from start to finish and did eveything I wanted, along with making great suggestions that really set the different moods of the night. He socialized with the crowd and played the best music.
    I would use Mike again for any event and have already recommended to others.

sean · Married on 08/17/2014

Thank you Mike! You rocked my wedding. Sean and I had a blast, thank you for everything and for checking in to make sure we were satisfied. Thank you!

lannette · Married on 08/17/2014

We had DJ Mike at our wedding reception and would recommend his service to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ. Some DJs we spoke with were charging $2500 for 5 hours of entertainment... REALLY??? DJ Mike was a Godsend, he checked in with us numerous times before our wedding day and met with us to chat about specifics before hand. Thanks for making our wedding day so special.

ana · Married on 08/10/2014

We had DJ Mike for our wedding reception and everything went perfectly. He checked in with us various times through the evening and kept things moving along. We only had about an hour of dance time but in that hour he played a little bit of everything! All my friends and family were on the dancefloor until the last song. His energy and enthusiasm is wonderful. They are also priced very fairly. DJ Mike will also be the DJ at my sisters wedding this February! Thank you!

prisma · Married on 08/03/2014

Mike from Entertainment Elite DJ's is the best DJ I have ever encountered. Absolutely amazing! Super professional, friendly, helpful, and passionate about what he does. He went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. I highly recommend him. Best DJ ever!

bethany · Married on 07/19/2014

We had no idea what to expect when choosing a DJ for our wedding celebration. After numerous phone calls DJ Mike made us feel at ease and even met with us to discuss our wedding in detail. Highly recommended!

Kansas · Married on 09/01/2013

We loved working with Michael! He was a great asset to our night and we had plenty of wedding guests contact him since for their own events. He was professional, kept the night moving and assisted in things that wasn't even his job. He checked on my husband and I throughout the night and worked well with our wedding planner. I would highly recommend him as well as book him for any large event I have in the future!

Andrew · Married on 08/25/2013

DJ Mike is the best DJ around! He helped keep our wedding day on time and up beat. He made the evening and really got everyone on the dance floor. Stop your DJ search now and hire Entertainment Elite!

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2013

Mike of Entertainment Elite DJs and I first met at a mutual friends' wedding as vendors. Since that wedding I've recommended him to all of my friends and brides as a DJ because he's just that awesome! When my husband and I got engaged, I already knew I wanted Mike to be a part of our wedding day. He was actually the first vendor we met with! Mike is professional, friendly, outgoing, organized, and really knows his stuff! His equipment is top notch and he is flexible when working with our other vendors and our venue. The music was perfect, and Mike's MC work during the reception put our guests at ease. He helped everyone (especially us!) to feel relaxed and informed of the events of the day. He was a delight to have at our wedding and I couldn't recommend him more! If you want complete confidence that your MC and wedding music are going to be engaging and transition guests smoothly... Mike is your man!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Jerry · Married on 07/14/2012

Kelly and I wanted to take a moment to say how wonderful Mike was at providing DJ and MC services for our wedding on July 14th, 2012. Mike kept the party going and ensured everyone was having a good time. We received numerous comments from our family and friends saying how good he was and had a wonderful DJ voice. All of the equipment worked perfectly. He provided lists of songs ahead of time to get a feel for what we wanted played. He developed a timeline for our wedding and worked with us on ensuring the events flowed smoothly. We are honored that you helped make our wedding a very special day and we highly recommend Mike and his services for anyone needing DJ services. Thank you Mike.

Sincerely
    Kelly and Jerry
    July 14th, 2012
    The Club at Woodbury, Irvine CA

Sent on 07/28/2012

shannon · Married on 08/22/2014

had the pressure of having Dj. Mike at my wedding. All my guest still talk about the amazing service he provided. EEDJs provided great music and had the guest dancing all night, he made my wedding one to remember!

• AmyandShawn

Amy Hasquet · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Personable and professional

Magnight makes an effort to really get to know the couples that they work with to provide the best experience. I have no fears that they will do a great job with the music and also the MC work.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Ryan · Married on 05/31/2015

Mike was very helpful in getting us the atmosphere we desired for our wedding reception. He worked with every single one of our requests and helped coordinate the flow of the evening with all family members and the bridal party. Every single person was on the dance floor the entire night and our guests could not stop raving about all the fun they had.

Sent on 08/08/2015