Magnificent Cakes Reviews

Magnificent Cakes 3
  • Kellie

Kellie Bass · Married on 04/06/2019

Delicious and beautiful!

Hilde was so easy to work with and made my vision for our cakes come to reality exactly how I wanted them to be. They were beautiful and the best tasting cakes I have ever eaten and she is very reasonably priced!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Magnificent Cakes 4
  • Gina

Gina Rebesco · Married on 01/19/2019

Delicious and beautiful cake!

Hilde made our wedding cake and she was absolutely wonderful. Our tasting experience was a lot of fun - we sampled her many different flavors and were impressived with her professional-grade kitchen. She was relaxed and gave us plenty of time. Her range of cakes is impressive, we enjoyed browsing her look-book of cake designs. Once we confirmed with her, everything was hassle-free. She delivered a beautiful cake that was very delicious. The texture of the cake and frosting were both perfect - our guests loved the cake. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2018

Magnificent cakes makes magnificent cakes!

I worked with Hilde at Magnificent Cakes and it really was a magnificent experience. We went into the planning meeting expecting to spend much more than what we actually ended up spending. When we arrived, Hilde had samples prepared as well as examples of cake options. They were flexible on order requests. Everything arrived in perfect order to the venue and the cakes looked fantastic. I couldn't ask for more than paying less than expected for fantastic cakes from Magnificent Cakes.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Akeba · Married on 08/18/2018

Heidi was awesome and I would recommend her to everybody. I was very pleased with my cake and the groom's cake. They melting in our mouth and our wedding guests were very pleased.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Melinda · Married on 05/19/2018

I truly cannot say enough good things about Hilde at Magnificent Cakes. My daughter wanted simple cakes with fresh flowers. We decided on vanilla for the bride's cake and caramel for the groom's. The cakes were beautiful and delicious! And Hilde even put the cakes together during the flip of our ceremony/reception space so that the cakes were a wonderful surprise to our guests at the reception. I have another daughter and when the time comes for her to get married, I can assure you that Magnificent Cakes will be the first call to order our cakes.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Magnificent Cakes 5
    Magnificent Cakes 6

Nakeisha · Married on 09/23/2017

My cakes were awesome!!!! I’ve never seen 2 entire wedding cakes get gone!!!! I have tons of people asking for Ms.Hildes’ info so they can order cakes!!! She was very professional and punctual!!! Her prices were really great for the products we received!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

Hilde is absolutely amazing. Her cake was the most delicious that we tried, and her design and artistry are so impressive. The cake I chose was beautiful in a photo, and the cake she delivered was exactly as beautiful as the picture. Hilde is so professional, she will even sketch out your cake design ideas in your consolation and include that as part of your invoice.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Laura · Married on 12/18/2016

Hilde is FABULOUS!!!!!!! Yall, seriously do not look anywhere else. She is an amazing chef and artist. Her services are the most affordable and the value I've ever encountered.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Leisa · Married on 11/12/2016

Hilda created my cakes more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Our cake was beautiful and tasted as good as it looked!! Awesome service and professionalism.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Ginny · Married on 10/22/2016

I had the most amazingly beautiful AND completely delicious cake for my wedding! I could not believe how delicious it was I am still dreaming about it! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Our wedding cakes were beautiful and tasty! Would definitely use Magnificent Cakes again! She totally understood my vision for both cakes and they came out wonderful!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Hilde is amazing. She bakes the most incredible cakes that are moist and delicious. In addition to the taste, they are beautifully designed. If you want a beautiful, cost efficient cake from a wonderful person then you should go to Hilde.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Allison · Married on 07/11/2015

Hilda made beautiful cakes for our wedding and they tasted so great!!!

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2015

Hilde @ Magnificent Cakes is AMAZING! She helped us custom design our cakes, and turned our vision into reality. Not only did the cakes look Amazing but they tasted Amazing too!!! A must use for cake needs!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2015

Hilde made the wedding and groom's cake for our wedding, and it was beautiful, perfect and amazing! Magnificent cakes is a must!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Robyn · Married on 05/16/2015

Yum! Our wedding cake was both delicious and beautiful. Hilde did wonderful work with the cake and was very available and responsive leading up to the big day. I would recommend her work to friends and family looking for something special.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Hilde created the most beautiful wedding cake- exactly what I asked for. And more importantly it was so delicious! I am not even really a cake person, but I loved her cake- so moist and the perfect just sweet enough icing. Her prices are also some of the best- highly recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jenna · Married on 11/21/2014

Delicious cake...and as a baker I'm pretty darn picky! Hilde has a skilled hand at decorating...she perfectly matched the edging of my mother's veil that I wore that day! Her cake tastes much better than other bakers in the area that charge twice as much.

Sent on 12/03/2014

andrew · Married on 11/01/2014

Hilde created 2 cakes for us for our wedding. They were absolutely amazing, both in taste and looks. Everyone thought that My wife's cake was the most beautiful brides cake they had ever seen. My cake was a perfect replica of the bridge where I proposed. Every detail was perfect. However her prices are the best part. She is by far the best we interviewed and had such low prices that we were unsure if we were quoted correctly. She is the best kept wedding secret in the state.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Cassie · Married on 10/05/2014

Magnificent Cakes is the best! Hilde did such a wonderful job with my and my husbands cake. Everyone raved about how good they tasted and how great they looked and I completely agree! My husband wanted a dragon for his grooms cake and she completely nailed it! Can't recommend Magnificent Cakes enough!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Sarah Beth · Married on 02/08/2014

Hilde, with Magnificent Cakes was wonderful! Both the bride and groom cakes were flawless and the best I have EVER had!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Pat · Married on 01/04/2014

Hilde did a wonderful job on my daughter's wedding cake. The cake was not only beautiful, but it was delicious, too. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Holly · Married on 10/19/2013

Hilde made my dream wedding cake. It was exactly what I had envisioned, and she was SO easy to work with! Everything went perfectly, and I would use her again for any other event. Not only did the cake look amazing, but it tasted delicious! We got the almond buttercream icing and it was phenomenal!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Barbara · Married on 08/03/2013

After receiving rave reviews from guests attending a friend's wedding about the cakes I decided to contact Hilde to do desserts for a retirement party.
    From the initial visit to the date of delivery everything was handled professionally all of my concerns/questions were addressed and my suggestions were readily accepted.
    I selected a variety of cake sizes and flavors the finished products exceeded my expectations, the taste and presentation was more than what I'd imagined.
    Would not hesitate to use or recommend Magnificent Cakes for any occasion of affair!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2013