Magnific Arts Photo & Video Reviews

9 Reviews for Magnific Arts Photo & Video

• Jennifer

Jennifer Skidmore · Married on 02/22/2020

Choose this team!

These guys were a thrill to work with. They were very professional, but also had wonderfully laid back attitudes so there was no stress at all dealing with the necessary photos. They were consistently present and even the guests were impressed with how much they moved around and got everything. Also, best price I've found anywhere on the central coast. I can't recommend them enough! Can't wait to see my wedding photos and video!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Marilu Lopez · Married on 09/07/2019

It was a great experience.

They were very professional and it was fun thank you guys for a great work I love it.

Sent on 02/12/2020

Jose Luis Valencia · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding day !

Best photographer got before and after pictures as I got my wife ready before we got married. Yes I did my own wife’s makeup on our wedding day! Looking at our pictures from our wedding day just bring the best memories of that day! They really captured everything, as well with there videography. Will recommend you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Paige

Paige Garcia · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing, professional & fun

heres a review I made:

WOW! Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job! We couldn’t have dreamed of something better! Your work moved us to tears-multiple times! We are so incredibly thankful for all of the effort you put into our wedding memories. We will cherish this forever. We cannot thank you enough for all of the special touches that you applied to our photos and video. You truly surpassed our expectations! We appreciate all of your time and effort in creating something so special for us to be able to cherish for a life time. Thank you again for your absolutely AMAZING work!! They were an amazing team and so fun to work with. I am more then happy that we choose them for our special day & our engagement shoot. I would definitely suggest them to friends & family.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Johnny

Johnny Garcia · Married on 05/04/2019

Overall Great Experience

Rogelio and his crew were on time, polite and did everything we asked of them and more. The photo booth was a great hit. We got married on May the 4th and they ended up using a star wars border for all of the photobooth prints. Im a huge star wars fan so this worked out great. They were there from the time everyone was getting ready until the very last song. they took great candid moments throughout the night and it was such a joy to go back and laugh and see how much fun everyone had that night. The wedding video was by far the biggest shocker of all. They really took our love of star wars and created an amazing video that included our very own star wars intro crawl! Overall it was a great day and fantastic experience and my wife and i can not wait to use them for our maternity shoots once we have a kid!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Brenda · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome wedding photographers!

I couldn't be happier with the results that this team gave us! They paid attention to detail and didn't miss a thing. They are a super professional team and the pictures and video are great quality. Their use of a drone was a nice touch, it gave the perfect intro to our wedding video. Not only were the pictures/video great, the price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend this team to any of my friends and/or family!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Griselda · Married on 04/22/2017

The only thing that would need improvement is maybe being more helpful with how to pose for pictures.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Juan · Married on 02/04/2017

We used their services for a weeding they are so energetic, always willing to help, awesome videos and pictures, and the prices are great, A 1 team

Sent on 02/02/2018

Ryan · Married on 03/03/2018

Rogelio was excellent. Very flexible around our needs. Including staying longer for the event and driving back to the brides house on a moments notice. Lowest price we found and the quality of the finished produce was excellent.

Sent on 05/30/2018