Magician Ryan Kane Reviews

View more information

• Karmbir
    Karmbir C. Married on 12/31/2021

Magnificent Magician

Ryan was a great entertainer who has able to handle a mixed crowd of people. My guest varied in age and ability to speak English. That was not a problem for Ryan.
    Jessalyn S. Married on 02/23/2019

Truly the most Magical Day Ever!

Hiring Ryan was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our wedding was over 2 years ago, and our guests STILL talk about Ryan, how wonderful he is, how they wouldn’t have thought to include up-close magic at a wedding, and how they still “don’t know how he did that!”

Ryan has an incredible ability to connect with people. After 5 minutes, we felt like we had known him for years. He provided amazing, up-close magic during our cocktail hour and after dinner. He dressed up to match our 1930’s vintage theme and charmed every friend and relative in attendance within minutes. He can pivot his material on the spot to appeal to adults, teens and children without missing a beat.

I cannot overstate how impressive his magic is - unsurprising from someone named the Best Magician in San Francisco AND Best of SF Fringe Festival! He really is the best of the best. Ryan even made sure to find a few private minutes for my husband and I so we didn’t miss out- he even did a custom card trick, and we got to keep a small souvenir.

If you want a truly unique and memorable wedding, that your guests will remember and compare other weddings too, hire Ryan Kane! He will make your wedding a truly magical experience!
  • Gabby
    Gabby Married on 08/11/2018

Ryan is Amazing

My husband is a big fan of magicians. He’s been to the magic castle a few times, was even a magician’s assistant as a kid, so I knew I had to get it right if I was going to surprise him and find a magician to entertain our wedding guests.

After some weeks of researching Bay Area magicians , I came across Ryan and I knew he was the magician we needed. I did some digging on YouTube and found him not just performing, but also giving tips on how to work certain crowds. This guy was amazing!

Our wedding was in 2018 at a restaurant in Sonoma with 75 guests. I asked Ryan to come in after our cake cutting and as soon as it was revealed that he could do magic (and was not just one of our wedding guests ) immediately a crowd formed around him. Everyone from the kids to the adults was enthralled. He also suggested that he go around to the tables and work the crowd that way and it was great.

3 years later and people are still talking about our wedding and the magic! I would highly recommend Ryan Kane for your next event. He is fun, friendly, professional, really knows his craft and knows how to make the entire experience feel special.
    Ryan S. Married on 04/08/2017

Ryan Kane Magician

Having Ryan Kane at our wedding was a game changer. Hosting any event and making sure everyone in attendance is having fun and enjoying themselves can be very stressful. Having Ryan there took all that way. It was a relief to know that he was out and about making people laugh and blowing there minds with his outstanding magic. I would hire him over and over again for any type of event, small or large.