Magical Blooms Reviews

7 | Redondo Beach, CA

7 Reviews for Magical Blooms

• Christina

Christina · Married on 08/18/2018

Magical Blooms was such a delight and dream to work with! Jenny the owner and her team really went above and beyond to make my tropical beach dreams come true! They created my flowers for my arch, the aisles, 2 bouquets, personal flowers, and table centerpieces. Each detail was executed perfectly, the colors, the vibe, everything! They came on time to deliver to both my locations and really gave such a warm feel to the whole experience. I truly love working with local small businesses, they add such charm and richness to my events!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Christina · Married on 04/03/2009

Jenny did a great job of giving us everything we wanted and staying within our budget. She listened to the mood we wanted to create and she made it happen. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 04/18/2009

Molly · Married on 04/05/2008

Magical Blooms is the only place to get your wedding flowers! Jenny is the sweetest woman and an absolute joy to work with. When I arrived the day of our wedding I found myself in awe of the undeniable brilliance and beauty of the flower arrangements designed and crafted by magical blooms! I kept saying to everyone - this looks like flowers I'd see in a high end magazine and dream of having at my wedding! It was unreal! Jenny was completely willing to work within our budget without sacrificing any detail. She even surpised us and wrapped the guest sign in book pens with leaves and flowers. Magical Blooms truly is an incredible wedding floral provider and I recommend them to anyone! Jenny was able to invision my vision alongside me and worked with us to create what I had only dreamed of!

Sent on 08/29/2008

Don't get me wrong our flowers looked amazing, however they had lost some things we had made to go on my bouquet and in our flowers and never did a trial run with us on the flowers.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Vince · Married on 03/24/2017

We found Jenny in 2015 for our 2017 wedding. At the time, she was very attentive and knew exactly what we wanted and drafted a modest contract that same day. Communication over time waned with Jenny and there was some miscommunication between Jenny and her assistants as to when we would be visiting to see our centerpiece samples and some minor additions to the contract. We don't live in the immediate area and so it was disheartening to be told that she would not be in the office that weekend after having scheduled an appointment with them weeks prior. We didn't receive photos of our centerpieces and an updated contract until 10 days prior to the wedding; you can imagine how nervous we were. However, on our wedding day, Jenny truly delivered. Everything was gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. In the end we extremely pleased.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Vanessa · Married on 06/22/2013

1.8
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5
      1.0

We created a worse case senerario for budgeting purposes and I was told that they would be more than willing to accommodate changes. However, when we got to the changes they were unwilling to deal with them in addition to they're lack of business sense it made for a nightmare. They took 8 weeks to cash my check and kept calling me demanding payment in the full amount. Even though they were sitting on my checks and had even cashed my deposit check (50% deposit). Also they forgot many of our discussions and was constantly bugging me about them. I sent the tussy mussies (as per our signed agreement) with my final check and they almost lost them - they had to go back to the studio to get them on our wedding day. Overall I was very unhappy with their services.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Nancy · Married on 05/07/2011

1.4
      3.0
      1.5

Magical Blooms is located in a nice area and the store front is well designed; however, looks can be deceiving! This place is way overpriced for the quality of work or more like lack of quality. The floral designs are average, service is poor, and response is slow. To give you a better idea of what I mean by poor quality of work - the basket of flowers for the flower girl is bigger than the bride's bouquet and weighs between 3-5 pounds. How do you expect a five-year-old girl to carry that down the aisle? That is just one of many poor quality floral products. I will not bore you with the rest of the disappointments that I have experienced with Magical Blooms. However, I urge you to do your homework before committing to this vendor.

Sent on 06/01/2011