Magic UpLighting, Inc. Reviews

35 | Chicago, IL

35 Reviews for Magic UpLighting, Inc.

Magic UpLighting, Inc. 1
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 2
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 3
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 4
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 5
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 6
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 7

Stephanie · Married on 08/28/2015

I would definitely recommend magic uplighting to anyone interested in throwing an awesome party! Thanks to magic uplighting my sons birthday was spectacular!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Magic UpLighting, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your amazing review. Thank you for having us be part of your special event. We appreciate all of your support and we look forward to working with you in the future!

maria · Married on 08/15/2015

There will always be a mistake made with every provider but the fact that with the quality the lights the beauty makes every small mistake invisible. I am so happy with the service so amazed what this provider did for my husband and I. Truly amazed by thier efforts & talents. May your business grow bigger & stronger in Jesus name. I know we will continue using your service for all our events:) God bless

Sent on 08/25/2015

Alex · Married on 08/14/2015

While the only service we received from Magic UpLighting for our wedding was a photo booth, I have honestly say it was by far one of the biggest highlights of the event and provided so many amazing, wonderful pictures and memories. Eddie and his team set up a fantastic booth that got all of our friends and family, regardless of age, some great pictures and moments. The only thing I wish I had done differently is booked them to be there longer and used more of their services. I can't recommend them enough as I know Eddie and his team treat all their clients like family and go the extra mile to make sure their special days are exactly that, special.

Sent on 07/26/2016

First of all i would like to say these people are the best!!!!!!! They made me and my wifes wedding come true with all the beautiful lighting and decoration the photographer they got us was perfect he got every amazing moment YOU DREAM IT THEY MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! 10/10 would recommend for any kind of occasion

Sent on 07/29/2015

Magic UpLighting, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for having us Arturo & Milagros. Your wedding reception in the Lexington House was a perfect fit for all of our services to showcase your dream wedding 6.19.2015. It was our pleasure working with you from day. Thank you for your review.

Tamye · Married on 02/14/2015

My charitable organization Paying It Forward Wishes & Heroes hosted a surprise wedding reception for Robert & Tracy Anderson. In doing this we needed to contact vendors to ask for sponsors for this amazing event. The owners of this couple not only sponsored the lighting portion of this wedding with amazing up lighting which transformed the room to make it look like a fairy tale wedding. The room looked absolutely incredible. The couple that runs this company were sweet and caring and represent everything that our organization stands for. I've overseen many events and I have to say that none of them have ever been as beautiful as Saturday nights event was and that is all because of Magic Up Lighting. I will definitely use this company again and I suggest them to everyone. Affordable, Beautiful, Magical that is Magic Up Lighting is in a nut shell. Thank you for transforming our event into a magical occasion from all of us at Paying It Forward Wishes & Heroes.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Rubi · Married on 02/14/2015

Awesome wireless lights great variety of colors to choose from.
    Neat service and very reliable company thumps up!!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

NIcole · Married on 09/10/2010

Awesome job with a photobooth for my wedding! Attendants were friendly, fun and professional!!
    Great job by all involved from initial contact to follow-up post event to make sure things went well! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Magic UpLighting, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review Nicole + Shaw. It was a honor and privilege to be part of your special day. Your wedding was fun and exciting. Thank you for having us.
  • F

Felisha · Married on 10/01/2016

They have a pretty quick response time through email or Facebook, however you sometimes have to give them a little bit of time because they are busy with other clients( only a day or 2)other than that they were very flexible with everything. The owners are a very nice young married couple they make you feel like family and they truly try and give you everything that you want for the best price for example I originally was going to get chair covers for all 100 of the reception chairs and sashes. when Jessica the owner saw how nice the chairs were she advised me against getting the chair covers and to only get the sashes,which most business owners wouldn't do that for a client especially since they would not be receiving those extra $100 or so dollars. The monogram that Eddie the owner made for us was amazing it took him less than 2 hours to make it and he was talking to me on Facebook messenger while he was doing it. The other service that they provided for us was dancing in the clouds which is basically like a fog machine on the dance floor for our first dance there was so much dry ice left over that I even got to use it for a little while during my father daughter dance it was very beautiful. The other thing that they did with spectacular service was the Photo Booth the quality of the photos were amazing especially the efficiency that all of their employees had while handling my guests they were not only polite but they asked everyone to sign the scrapbook and photo were glued on by employees
    I've been to other weddings and Sweet 16 parties where OTHER companies Photo Booth's were not run nearly as efficient or organized. Many times I have seen employees just make sure that the Photo Booth wasn't tampered with and the photos would just be printed out correctly then the guests would just be left with pieces of tape to put on the back of the photos to put in the scrapbook pens would be missing or dried out or there would be pieces of broken props all over the book

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jackson · Married on 09/08/2018

3.5

Eddie was great to work with. We had no issues on our wedding day. He was on time with set up and take down. He was also extremely flexible with us as we made changes to our rental. The photo booth was easy to use and a huge hit at the wedding. We got the link to our photos the next morning.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Magic UpLighting, Inc.'s reply:

Congratulations Kelsey & Jackson. Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy you had a wonderful experience. We greatly appreciate the kind words and we wish you both many years of happiness, good health and prosperity.

Regina · Married on 08/08/2015

I had 3 weeks to plan my wedding. I was referred by a friend and was so thankful to have been able to work with this company. They were quick, responsive, polite, professional and accommodating. I would recommend them again and again.

Sent on 08/13/2015