Magic Sound Productions Reviews

Magic Sound Productions 5
Magic Sound Productions 6
Magic Sound Productions 7

Kayla · Married on 08/09/2014

Peter was awesome! We made some last minute changes and he was super flexible! The guests loved the music selection and my husband said "it's like he knows us!" Thanks Peter!

Sent on 08/12/2014

lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

We really liked having Peter as our dj! He was awesome when we changed music right before the wedding! He played great music and kept everyone out on the dance floor as well as kept us (bride and groom) on schedule! He was so organized which really made things easy and not stressful!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Mariel Meltzer · Married on 03/24/2019

Overall Great Job

I'm going to take responsibility for some of the oops moments. My MIL decided at the last minute we should hire a DJ instead of using the band I'd picked for the entire day. I didn't quite convey what we wanted because to be blunt, I hadn't wanted a DJ at all. That being said, he did a great job despite us bringing him on board only a few months before the wedding. My only comments are no post it notes on the tables (really bothered me seeing cheap post it notes for requests on tables I'd spent months planning!!!!), and a more traditional version of the hora. And apparently our wedding planner never let him know when the cake was going to be cut so he announced it before we were ready. Considering we threw him into this fairly unprepared, he did a great job though aside from the post it notes!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

I am very sorry about the pot it notes. No detail is too small to help insure your wedding be perfect. if I had known you did not want the notes on the tables, I would have immediately removed them. My sincerest apologies.

Peter was a great DJ and MC for our wedding. He did a great job of keeping everything on track. His whole setup was very sleek and professional. His customer service skills were excellent and I would recommend him for any event in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • User5204976 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.5

Peter agreed to help with our wedding less than one week before the event when our other arrangement fell through. He was extremely responsive, spent time ahead of the event understanding what we wanted, and did an excellent performance outdoors in the pouring rain (which we weren't anticipating). I would recommend him for a future function.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kim · Married on 11/07/2014

0.0

The worst DJ ever!!! Yelled at wedding party about entrance when I was missing a bridesmaid, refused to allow my groomsmen to announce wedding, refused to take song requests from me or guest. Did not play requested songs groom picked out weeks before. Della terra staff over heard the way.he treated us and needless to say he will no longer be welcomed there. If you want a five star DJ he is not you guy

Sent on 11/09/2014

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

I am truly sorry for any misunderstanding that occurred with the wedding party. I was not aware that any of your groomsmen were wanting to make announcements other than the normal toasts. I wish I had known, it would have been much easier for me since I was suffering from severe laryngitis and could not speak above a whisper the entire night. Throughout the evening, many of your guests came up with song requests they had written down on the note pads I placed on the tables. I was happy to play nearly all of these, but there was a couple of requests that I did not have with me. As for the special songs the Groom wished to hear, I went back over all email correspondence between us and did not find any song list on any of the messages. So I was not aware of any of these special songs. However, if the Groom or any of the wedding party had come up to ask for any of these songs, I would have been happy to play them. Never the less, the fault is mine. I should have come to you during the evening and made sure that everything was running smoothly and the music was to your satisfaction. I always strive to exceed expectations and I obviously failed. I apologize.