Magic Occasions Catering Reviews

165 | Longwood, FL

165 Reviews for Magic Occasions Catering

Chelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Angie was great to work with before the wedding. Much more responsive than other caterers when I was researching. Great value! We got more extras added in with the buffet package than other caterers offered for a similar price. Food tasted great.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Tracy · Married on 02/11/2018

Choosing Magic Occasions for our wedding was a great decision! We were very delighted with the food at our tasting and knew immediately they would cater our event. Angie & Joanne are very friendly, warm, welcoming, and supportive. I’m am very grateful and was very impressed with how helpful they were all around. A very nice gesture was, being congratulated by the help staff. They were all very attentive and I would recommend them to anyone! Awesome staff and amazing food :)

Sent on 04/22/2018

Steph · Married on 01/26/2018

So helpful, flexible, professional, food was great and did not break our budget! Great service all around!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Sandra · Married on 01/15/2018

We used Angie at Magic Occasions for our daughters wedding in January 2018. Angie was extremely responsive and very pleasant to work with! The food at the reception was nothing short of amazing! Angie also made my daughters wedding cake which was delicious. I would highly recommend Magic Occasions for any reason you may need a caterer!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Karen · Married on 12/17/2017

The owner is easy to work with, very communicative, and specific with details. The taste testing was a fun and easy process, and their input was helpful in deciding on the right package for our wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2018

CompuTech · Married on 12/16/2017

Hi, Last year our holiday party was hosted by Magic Occasions. They were AMAZING! Everything went perfect and they even went out of their way to help us with our event. Food, service and all was 5 starts. They were so good, one of our employees hired them for his wedding, after seeing how great they did. ;) From you CompuTech City friends!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Norma · Married on 12/14/2017

Joann and her daughter were so wonderful and prompt. We had our wedding on Dec 14 2017. We couldnt have been happier with their service, friendliness, how at home they make you feel while looking for the meal at your wedding. They have a wide variety to choose from and their pricing is the most reasonable we found. Their food is absolutely amazing, we had 2 choices of entrees for our guests: they were sangria marinated flank steaks as well as veggies and alfredo pasta. Our guests raved about the food and Magic Occasions we deff recommend at your wedding! Thank you Joann and Angie, you guys are awesome and made our wedding more enjoyable too!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Elle · Married on 11/18/2017

We used Magic Occasion's Catering for both our wedding rehearsal dinner and our wedding at the Winter Park Country Club. To say their professionalism, taste and cost were the best around is an understatement. We had the pleasure of working with JoAnn and Angie to not only choose the menu options but the linens for the whole wedding. The wait staff, bartender and staff that attended the event were such as joy to have this special day. The appetizers, entrees and desserts were absolutely wonderful and many, many quests raved over how good they were. I mean who seriously LOVED their wedding food. *points to self*

I really cannot thank Magic Occasions enough for making my wedding so stress free, delicious and affordable. I would highly recommend them for any catering you may need.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Tricia · Married on 10/22/2017

Angie with Magic Occasions Catering was excellent to work with! She was very responsive via email and was patient and helpful (especially when I had a bunch of questions closer to our wddding date) throughout the entire process. Additionally, my niece has severe but allergies and Angie was able to accommodate this special dietary need without issue. An added bonus was that floor length linens were included for the buffet and guest tables! We met with Angie approximately 3 1/2 months before our wedding for the tasting and everything was delicious. Angie also had recommendations about which options would travel best, since we were just using drop-off service. All the guests seemed to enjoy the food as well. We decided to also use Magic Occasions Catering for our wedding cake and although we did not have a tasting for the cake, it was so yummy. We chose the Pina Colada cake with Coconut filling and had several guests comment on how tasty it was. Overall we were extremely happy with the service and professionalism and would highly recommend Magic Occasions Catering for your wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Magic Occasions Catering was absolutely amazing!! Angie, Joann and staff are great and really work with you. The food and desserts were wonderfully delicious, the price was very reasonable and service, set up and clean up was very professional. We had many compliments from our guests. We would definitely use them again and would very much recommend them to others.

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Angie was such an angel to work with! We contacted dozens of caterers, taste-tested at 3 different caterers, and walked away knowing - without a doubt - that Magic Occasions was the perfect caterer for us! I loved that Angie and her mother are the ones doing the cooking & baking, so when you arrive for a taste-test with her, it will actually be her cooking for you! Angie also personally responded to me when I originally requested a quote...no third-party sales rep here! She never once said a bad word about any of our other vendors (which couldn't be said about some of the other caterers we talked to) and was a pleasure to work with both for us and all our other vendors. Throughout the planning process she took all the changes with a smile, offered vegetarian/vegan meals for no extra charge, always remembered my husband's aversion to cheese...the list goes on! Her meals taste homemade, which is so refreshing in the world of catering! I loved that her plated meal selection included so many appetizers (six!) and her amazing servers did a great job getting all the meals out quickly as well as managing passed hors d'oeuvres. Angie also made us a beautiful cake with some amazing, unique flavors (banana nut, cookie dough, and cookies & cream. She made the design based off several cake photos we sent her and even made a last-minute change when I realized our cake topper was too heavy (which she magically made work!)

Sent on 12/30/2017

Rose · Married on 10/07/2017

Angie was amazing and very professional love them

Sent on 12/01/2017

Gigi · Married on 10/01/2017

Magic Occasions Catering was great! The did my daughters Weddinf. The food was wonderful! The cake looked so elegant and tasted great. The entire team was so nice sweet! Would use them again and recommend to anyone. Everything was perfect !!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Michael · Married on 09/28/2017

Angie at Magic Occasions was amazing. She was responsive to requests and helped us choose the best setup for our budget and needs. The staff at the event were super nice and helpful. The food was good and the cake was perfect! Thank you Angie!!

Tyrone · Married on 09/27/2017

Wonderful staff. Was very patient with us for our wedding. Would DEFINITELY recommend to anyone looking for a good caterer.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

This catering company was absolutely amazing !!! Family run and having a mother/daughter team at my wedding made it even more wonderful. We had a hurricane hit the week of the wedding, we all were without power but Magic Occasions didn’t let it stop them from catering our wedding !! We received power one day before the wedding and they magically pulled it off and it was just outstanding! The food was fantastic and the service was just through the roof!!
    No matter what, from here out I will ONLY use Magic Occasions for all my events!!
    Thank you again, you seriously were the icing on our wedding cake :)!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jarvis · Married on 07/20/2017

Magic Occasion Catering over exceeded our expectations. We we're thrilled with the service they provided and if we were in the area again and needed a cater, Magic Occasion would be the first we'd call.

emanuela · Married on 05/12/2017

Angie at Magic Occasions is awesome! She is always so quick with her answer to my questions and super helpful. Our wedding is in May and we are having a plated dinner as well as having them do our cake/cupcakes. Every time I tell someone that we are using them for our catering, I always get "oh my god I loved their restaurant!" - so I think we made a good choice! :)

UPDATE: Our wedding was Fri May 12th and I can't say enough good things about Angie and Magic Occasions! Angie was so helpful throughout the entire planning process, super patient and a great resource in helping find other vendors. The food was AMAZING, I have people asking me if there were leftovers we took home because they wanted some! WE had them do the cake as well and it (along with the cupcakes) was as BEAUTIFUL as it was delicious! Absolutely recommend them!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

suzanne · Married on 03/04/2017

Spends quality time with you when planning so you don't have to worry about anything on your special day!!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Gwen · Married on 02/11/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend MAGIC Occasions. JoAnn and Angie provided a full plated dinner for my son's wedding last month. Everything turned out just WONDERFUL. They were always accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process. They both worked with us to make everything just perfect and they wers very flexible. They also provided us with the table linens/chair covers and sashes that looked lovely. The food was delicious and their servers were all impeccable. I received many compliments and would advise anyone that you will NOT be disappointed. Ps all the above and their prices were quite reasonable. Give them a call!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/22/2017

Our entire experience was amazing. Angie was extremely patient with us as we were finalizing our guest list and selection of food. The fondue fountain was a complete success! Highly recommend it. By the way, all of our guest kept saying how the good was the best wedding good they have EVER had. We all know how it feels to go to a wedding and the food is less than stellar. I highly recommend Angie as a person and caterer! You will not regret going with Magic Occasions. Oh and I forgot to mention. When we were doing our photos Angie made sure to send over our favorite drinks and made sure to feed us. My husband and I are very thankful for our 5 star experience!

Sent on 04/04/2017

S · Married on 01/07/2017

Angie was great. I was referred over by Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals, and the referral did not disappoint. She was very accommodating with us, when we told her we didn't want a cake at our wedding(Neither of us are cake people). She came up with alternative ideas for us to use, and it turned out fantastic. We could not be more pleased that we used her and I don't think you would disappointed in the least if you chose to use her. We completely recommend using them!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/12/2016

They were very professional and caring to whatever I really wanted for my wedding. I had a few different tastings and each time the food was better than before. They arrived on time to the reception, and the food was nice and warm! They are a family owned business and I would truly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Alexis · Married on 10/01/2016

Angie and the team did an AMAZING job! Even a month after the wedding, people are going on and on about how amazing the food and service was. We will work with you all in the future and recommend you to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Chelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Thank you Angie and the Magic Occasions staff for being very focused on delivering a fantastic experience for our wedding day and our guests. It was a crazy day with unexpected things that came up, but you all were 100% on point with what you were there to do. The food was perfect, and thank you for boxing up the remaining food for us to take. I'm very pleased with everything and I wish I was able to have thanked you more that day! It was such a whirlwind. Thank you again for being something I could count on to be perfection!

Sent on 03/30/2017