Magic Occasions Catering Reviews

Magic Occasions Catering 5
Magic Occasions Catering 6
Magic Occasions Catering 7

Tricia · Married on 10/22/2017

Angie with Magic Occasions Catering was excellent to work with! She was very responsive via email and was patient and helpful (especially when I had a bunch of questions closer to our wddding date) throughout the entire process. Additionally, my niece has severe but allergies and Angie was able to accommodate this special dietary need without issue. An added bonus was that floor length linens were included for the buffet and guest tables! We met with Angie approximately 3 1/2 months before our wedding for the tasting and everything was delicious. Angie also had recommendations about which options would travel best, since we were just using drop-off service. All the guests seemed to enjoy the food as well. We decided to also use Magic Occasions Catering for our wedding cake and although we did not have a tasting for the cake, it was so yummy. We chose the Pina Colada cake with Coconut filling and had several guests comment on how tasty it was. Overall we were extremely happy with the service and professionalism and would highly recommend Magic Occasions Catering for your wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Magic Occasions Catering 8

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Magic Occasions Catering was absolutely amazing!! Angie, Joann and staff are great and really work with you. The food and desserts were wonderfully delicious, the price was very reasonable and service, set up and clean up was very professional. We had many compliments from our guests. We would definitely use them again and would very much recommend them to others.

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Angie was such an angel to work with! We contacted dozens of caterers, taste-tested at 3 different caterers, and walked away knowing - without a doubt - that Magic Occasions was the perfect caterer for us! I loved that Angie and her mother are the ones doing the cooking & baking, so when you arrive for a taste-test with her, it will actually be her cooking for you! Angie also personally responded to me when I originally requested a quote...no third-party sales rep here! She never once said a bad word about any of our other vendors (which couldn't be said about some of the other caterers we talked to) and was a pleasure to work with both for us and all our other vendors. Throughout the planning process she took all the changes with a smile, offered vegetarian/vegan meals for no extra charge, always remembered my husband's aversion to cheese...the list goes on! Her meals taste homemade, which is so refreshing in the world of catering! I loved that her plated meal selection included so many appetizers (six!) and her amazing servers did a great job getting all the meals out quickly as well as managing passed hors d'oeuvres. Angie also made us a beautiful cake with some amazing, unique flavors (banana nut, cookie dough, and cookies & cream. She made the design based off several cake photos we sent her and even made a last-minute change when I realized our cake topper was too heavy (which she magically made work!)

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Magic Occasions Catering 9
    Magic Occasions Catering 10

Rose · Married on 10/07/2017

Angie was amazing and very professional love them

Sent on 12/01/2017

Gigi · Married on 10/01/2017

Magic Occasions Catering was great! The did my daughters Weddinf. The food was wonderful! The cake looked so elegant and tasted great. The entire team was so nice sweet! Would use them again and recommend to anyone. Everything was perfect !!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Magic Occasions Catering 11
    Magic Occasions Catering 12

Michael · Married on 09/28/2017

Angie at Magic Occasions was amazing. She was responsive to requests and helped us choose the best setup for our budget and needs. The staff at the event were super nice and helpful. The food was good and the cake was perfect! Thank you Angie!!

Tyrone · Married on 09/27/2017

Wonderful staff. Was very patient with us for our wedding. Would DEFINITELY recommend to anyone looking for a good caterer.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

This catering company was absolutely amazing !!! Family run and having a mother/daughter team at my wedding made it even more wonderful. We had a hurricane hit the week of the wedding, we all were without power but Magic Occasions didn’t let it stop them from catering our wedding !! We received power one day before the wedding and they magically pulled it off and it was just outstanding! The food was fantastic and the service was just through the roof!!
    No matter what, from here out I will ONLY use Magic Occasions for all my events!!
    Thank you again, you seriously were the icing on our wedding cake :)!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Jarvis · Married on 07/20/2017

Magic Occasion Catering over exceeded our expectations. We we're thrilled with the service they provided and if we were in the area again and needed a cater, Magic Occasion would be the first we'd call.

emanuela · Married on 05/12/2017

Angie at Magic Occasions is awesome! She is always so quick with her answer to my questions and super helpful. Our wedding is in May and we are having a plated dinner as well as having them do our cake/cupcakes. Every time I tell someone that we are using them for our catering, I always get "oh my god I loved their restaurant!" - so I think we made a good choice! :)

UPDATE: Our wedding was Fri May 12th and I can't say enough good things about Angie and Magic Occasions! Angie was so helpful throughout the entire planning process, super patient and a great resource in helping find other vendors. The food was AMAZING, I have people asking me if there were leftovers we took home because they wanted some! WE had them do the cake as well and it (along with the cupcakes) was as BEAUTIFUL as it was delicious! Absolutely recommend them!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

suzanne · Married on 03/04/2017

Spends quality time with you when planning so you don't have to worry about anything on your special day!!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Gwen · Married on 02/11/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend MAGIC Occasions. JoAnn and Angie provided a full plated dinner for my son's wedding last month. Everything turned out just WONDERFUL. They were always accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process. They both worked with us to make everything just perfect and they wers very flexible. They also provided us with the table linens/chair covers and sashes that looked lovely. The food was delicious and their servers were all impeccable. I received many compliments and would advise anyone that you will NOT be disappointed. Ps all the above and their prices were quite reasonable. Give them a call!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/22/2017

Our entire experience was amazing. Angie was extremely patient with us as we were finalizing our guest list and selection of food. The fondue fountain was a complete success! Highly recommend it. By the way, all of our guest kept saying how the good was the best wedding good they have EVER had. We all know how it feels to go to a wedding and the food is less than stellar. I highly recommend Angie as a person and caterer! You will not regret going with Magic Occasions. Oh and I forgot to mention. When we were doing our photos Angie made sure to send over our favorite drinks and made sure to feed us. My husband and I are very thankful for our 5 star experience!

Sent on 04/04/2017

S · Married on 01/07/2017

Angie was great. I was referred over by Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals, and the referral did not disappoint. She was very accommodating with us, when we told her we didn't want a cake at our wedding(Neither of us are cake people). She came up with alternative ideas for us to use, and it turned out fantastic. We could not be more pleased that we used her and I don't think you would disappointed in the least if you chose to use her. We completely recommend using them!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/12/2016

They were very professional and caring to whatever I really wanted for my wedding. I had a few different tastings and each time the food was better than before. They arrived on time to the reception, and the food was nice and warm! They are a family owned business and I would truly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Alexis · Married on 10/01/2016

Angie and the team did an AMAZING job! Even a month after the wedding, people are going on and on about how amazing the food and service was. We will work with you all in the future and recommend you to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Chelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Thank you Angie and the Magic Occasions staff for being very focused on delivering a fantastic experience for our wedding day and our guests. It was a crazy day with unexpected things that came up, but you all were 100% on point with what you were there to do. The food was perfect, and thank you for boxing up the remaining food for us to take. I'm very pleased with everything and I wish I was able to have thanked you more that day! It was such a whirlwind. Thank you again for being something I could count on to be perfection!

Sent on 03/30/2017

SEAN · Married on 04/30/2016

Magic Occasions catered our wedding and we couldn't have been more happy. Service staff was professional and on top of everything. Prices were very reasonable. And the food was delicious. They have quite an extensive menu to choose from. We definitely recommend them no matter what the occasion.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Leah · Married on 04/09/2016

Magic Occassion's catering is the best! Angie made everything so easy and answered all of my many questions in a timely manner, the food was amazing and my guests all loved it, and everything was perfect! They even supply table cloths as part of the package I bought which was a big plus! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable and reliable caterer.

Sent on 04/26/2016

NIki · Married on 03/19/2016

BEST GROOMS CAKE!!! I shopped so many vendors and for the price and quality, she could not be beat! I sent a photo of a UGA grooms cake that I saw on pinterest and it was EXACTLY like the photo! The taste was so delicious! My groom and his friends were so impressed! If I could give 10 stars I would!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Angie was amazing at helping to coordinate food, linens, and chair for my wedding and food was excellent! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Danielle · Married on 02/13/2016

Magic Occasions went above and beyond, and food was great! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Paige · Married on 02/06/2016

We used Magic Occasions for our wedding two weeks ago. They were fantastic to work with, so accommodating and the food was delicious. I was a somewhat particular bride with a million questions and Angie always got back to me in a timely manner. Our friends and family are still raving about how good the food was at the cocktail hour and reception. I would definitely recommend this company. They do not only provide a wonderful service but they are such a nice and friendly family!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Damian · Married on 12/22/2015

Fast and friendly, I loved that they took on our event with almost no notice. Still getting comments on how great the food was.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Cindy · Married on 12/19/2015

Magic Occasions truly made our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception both wonderful events! There attention to detail and creative ideas helped us make both events beautiful and delicious! I would highly recommend Magic Occasions to any bride who wants her day to have effortless catering. Our cake was just as stunning as I imagined. They also provided all our linen.

Sent on 01/05/2016