Magic Blast Photo Booth Reviews

5 | Clinton, MA

5 Reviews for Magic Blast Photo Booth

5 Magic Blast Photo Booth Reviews

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

The photobooth from Magic Blast was the hit of our wedding! Almost a month later and people are still talking about it! Geri was so easy to work with: she was on time, set up the booth beautifully and was so gracious to my guests. The props display has everything you could ever imagine. I couldn't get my 8 year old nephew to leave the booth for most of the night - which was truly awesome to see. Geri even gave us a scrapbook that wasn't a part of our package at no additional charge which is something I will treasure. Thank you Margic Blast for being so easy to work with, providing a reasonable price and being so helpful along the way! Best money we spent!

• April

April · Married on 02/25/2017

If you are interested in having a photo booth at your wedding then reach out to Magic Blast Photo Booth! Their prices were very reasonable compared to many other companies that I had looked at and Geri was great to work with! She replied to all of my emails so quickly and was very accommodating. All of my guests loved the photo booth and she even stayed for an extra hour when I asked her to (the night of) because many of my guests still wanted more pictures in the booth! I also had her make a guestbook for us with the photo strips in the book, this is definitely a cool thing to have and be able to look back on years later to see who came to the wedding and what everyone looked like! You won't be disappointed with this company!

Kate · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Magic Blast Photo Booth at our wedding, and it was the highlight of our reception! Geri is professional, polite, thorough, and a pleasure to work with. She made sure that all of our preferences were taken into account and even made a custom photo strip background for us. She and her husband arrived on time, ran the booth like pros, and were so warm and friendly with our guests the entire night. There was always a long line for the booth and people went in over and over again. We got a fabulous guest book and a hilarious jump drive full of videos recorded by our guests. The props were amazing, too! I would highly recommend Magic Blast Photo Booth for any event!

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Magic Blast Photo Booth was the highlight of our wedding! Everything went so smoothly and Geri was extremely professional, courteous, and always one step ahead! She even asked us ahead of time if we'd like any specific props, but all ended up being truly fantastic. The booth was not empty for one minute the whole night! She also put together an unbelievable guest book that we love. We are definitely going to use MBPB for another event soon!

Geri was amazing to work with- very professional and worked with us to personalize our package. She had all her own props and our quests loved them! We are so happy with the service and would recommend Magic Blast to anyone looking for a photo booth!!