28 Reviews for Magic Beyond Midnight

Custom Invitations (1)
Place Cards (1)
Printing (1)
Shipping (1)

Loved working with these girls on all of our wedding stationery. Unique, hands on and custom. Thank you both!!

Profile Picture User7414862, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful invitations & excellent to work with!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Printing, Shipping

These ladies helped us to create incredible wedding invitations for our summer 2015 wedding. They were exceptionally responsive, creative and involved in the process from start to finish. If you're looking for unique options for you wedding stationery, they are the ones to see. They are professional and truly care about their couples! Thanks Jenna and Regina for making this one of the easiest parts of our big day.

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I messaged the ladies at Magic Beyond Midnight hoping that they would be able to accommodate my tight invitation timeline. They responded extremely quickly and had my order up and running within hours of messaging. They were in contact with me over the following days to ensure that the colours I had selected etc. was to my liking. The messages I received from them were always very pleasant and the ladies seemed more than happy to answer any questions I had, or to respond to any changes I wanted to make. I received my invitations in very good time, even when considering that they had to wait to cross the border. Once I received my invites, I was thrilled to see how lovely they were and was excited to mail them out to all my guests. I plan on purchasing more items from them at a later date (table cards etc.). The workmanship and quality is well done and overall I am extremely impressed with Magic Beyond Midnight and am very grateful that I came across this business.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

These two ladies were wonderful. I was able to custom design many items with them, including my invitations, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and card box. They were super responsive, extremely creative and an overall pleasure to work with. Since all of their work is custom you will always receive unique items, unlike by any other couples, many options blew me away! The guest feedback I received on everything was amazing. I would recommend them to anyone Thank you Regina and Jenna for making my day stress freee.

Profile Picture AnnaMaria, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

While my wedding happened 7/20/15 in Disney World, my husband and I planned an additional reception back home for family and friends who could not attend the Florida wedding. I knew I wanted to stick with a Disney theme, centering around our favorite film Tangled. While I loved all of the Tangled invites Magic Beyond Midnight had to offer, I had something unique in mind. We worked together to create a custom design, which they now sell in the store! They worked with me every step of the way. Very accommodating, very professional. We have received several comments on how beautiful the invitations are. If you want professional, unique invitations, Magic Beyond Midnight is the way to go.

Profile Picture Payton, 7/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

They helped me put together the most beautiful invitations for our wedding. I received so much feedback from the guests that they loved the invitations. I had a lace theme and they tried to match the lace on the invitation to my dress as much as they can which they managed to do. They are a great team. They both listened to my requests, there were no errors and everything was beautifully handmade. They made the invitations within 6 weeks considering these other company needed 6 months in advance. I will definitely use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Magic beyond midnight did our wedding invitations and boutonnieres. They really took the time to make everything exactly how I envisioned it!! My invitations were gorgeous card stock with lace pocket sleeves and everyone complimented how unique and how gorgeous they were. Invitations are the first glimpse of your wedding and the quality and glamor of my invitations really set the standards high!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

These ladies were amazing. They communicated frequently, were professional and prompt. The finished product is perfect!!

Profile Picture User3284167, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

These girls have top notch style, great taste, and is fantastic to work with. They really listened to my ideas for my wedding, and helped bring them to life with creativity and amazing attention to details that I never would have thought about. From my invitations to my flowers to my favors, each creation was unique to me and perfect for the look I was trying to achieve! I cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make my day perfect!

Profile Picture User3676024, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I don't even know where to begin. But ladies lets face the fact's when we in vision our wedding we all want to go big in our own little ways, we want what we what and there sometimes is no going around that. Well I wanted what I wanted but with a twist of me in it, and magic beyond midnight gave me exactly that, they took the time to get to know me and made it happen. 18-19 months of planning with Regina and Jenna, I brought pictures beyond pictures of these amazing things: centerpieces, invitation's, church décor, candles, crystals crystals crystals, feathers, crystal bouqets. And they made it happen. I could have cried when I saw my venue the day of the wedding, but I didn't want to mess my makeup. I can't wait to post pictures of my wedding cause these girls made it happen. I had not a care in the world because these two handled it all, I had full trust and faith in them. Their works speaks for itself. I could go on and on but I have been repeatedly posting on my facebook about these girls and figured i'd spread the word on here. Check these girls out!!!!!!

Profile Picture josephine, 8/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

These two wonderful ladies were a God send to such an overwhelming event, my wedding. From the first visit to the last these ladies were able to take my vision beyond what I could imagine. Til this day everyone talks about how beautiful everything looked. Originally I wasn't going to use a vendor to decorate my wedding but after my meeting with Magic beyond midnight I realized I needed a lot of help. Not only did they provide such great insight but took care of everything while staying within my budget. Aside from the great service these ladies have such beautiful artful talent which left me with great keepsakes. I'm so happy to have found them and look forward to calling them for my baby's first birthday. Thank you ladies!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelinda, 4/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Regina was so accommodating & helpful. I was crunched for time & they came through with flying colors!!! Thank you again for all of your help!!

Profile Picture marne, 8/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography

Regina and Jenna did a FANTASTIC job with our invitations, menu cards, place cards, table numbers, toasting tags, programs, card box, and napkin rings!! These girls do it all! The finished products are a true reflection of their dedication to their work. They are professionals with an excellent attention to detail. They were very responsive to my requests and always willing to do anything to make a bride happy! =) Nothing that Regina and Jenna did for us went unnoticed on our wedding day, as our guests kept complimenting us on all of the details. Our only regret is that we didn't meet with Magic Beyond Midnight sooner, because we would've definitely used them for other services that we had already booked with other vendors. We definitely recommend Magic Beyond Midnight to any couple looking for excellent value for your money. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tanya , 8/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Magic Beyond Midnight is the place to go for all your wedding needs! I truly enjoyed working with both Regina & Jenna. They are very knowledgeable and super creative. If I had even just the tiniest idea they helped me shape it into exactly what I wanted. I went to them intending to only have them do my wedding invitations but upon our first meeting that completely changed. The work they showed me and their amazing energy had me sharing some other thoughts and things I still needed to get done. They ended up doing my invitations (which were custom to my design and colors-and everyone raved about how different they were), favor cards, table names, place cards (they designed these gorgeous place card trees that were elegant and unique exactly what i was looking for!), and my card box. Not only did Regina respond quickly to every email or phone call throughout the wedding process, but she also surprised me with a day before phone call just to see how I was holding up and if there were any last minute things I need- as a bride this was so nice and comforting I was at ease knowing everything was going to be exactly the way I wanted with them in charge! I also had Regina as my day of coordinator to set up everything, we were running late from photos and when I got to my reception hall she was there waiting to make sure everything was the way I wanted. I felt like I gained 2 friends working with Regina & Jenna and would 100% reccommend them for ALL your wedding planning needs! They are professional and amazing :) Thank you for all your beautiful work, I am one HAPPY bride !!!
-Kirsten

Profile Picture Kirsten, 7/7/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

I decided to go with MAgic Beyond Midnight because I could do all my extras with them! I got invitations, thank you's, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnierres, corsages, favors and other extras like a card box and napkin rings. They hand make everything to perfection. The wedding and decorating went off without a hitch and they made my planning process so much easier. I would recommened these girls to anyone and everyone that's getting married. They keep soooo affordable as well! Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Aiyla, 2/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

They went over and beyond what was expected. They were so accomodating and always heard back from them actually within minutes of my emails. Amazing

Profile Picture stacey, 11/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations
4.7

Jenna and Regina were a real pleasure to work with. They are extremely nice and pleasant. Our flowers were beautiful, especially our centerpieces. I was, however, a bit disappointed at the sizes of our bouquets and centerpieces. They were pretty small compared to what I had in mind. We ordered two large bouquets for display at the front of the reception room. They were not much larger than bridesmaids' bouquets. We paid a lot of money for those bouquets, so we were expecting a little more. They were beautiful, nonetheless. Also, my bridal bouquet did not look the way I asked for it to. I sent a picture and asked for the bouquet to be replicated. What I received was not it at all. The flowers were the same, but the bouquet was absolutely not the same. The flowers on my bouquet were also ridiculous sparse! I was very disappointed in my bouquet. My bridesmaids had to fill in the sparseness of my bouquet with the extra flowers Jenna and Regina provided.

We also ordered pine cone place cards from them. They came out absolutely beautiful. They were such a unique idea and we received so many compliments on them.

All in all, I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User733865, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Regina & Jenna were both a pleasure to work with. They made my wedding a dream come true. My crystal tree centerpieces were AMAAAAAZZZZING! They were extremely responsive, professional, flexible, honest, all of the above, and definitely went above and beyond on little details to make my reception look beautiful and jaw dropping. I received compliments all night and after my wedding about how gorgeous my decor was.

Profile Picture User1388577, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

MBM just made a placecard display tree for me! It was the last decoration on my list. I wish I would have found them earlier, its amazing!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenna and Regina did my BFFs wedding and after seeing them in action I knew they would be doing mine as well. They are wonderful and their work is flawless. I can't even ppretend there were any hiccups in either of our days!

Profile Picture talia, 3/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations

I rented gorgeous crystal manzanita trees from Magic beyond Midnight! I searched and searched online for 4ft trees with crystals and the prices were astronomical! The centerpieces were more beautiful and much larger then anything I could find and were literally a FRACTION of the price! Jenna and Regina set them up for me that day and took them down after the wedding! They were professional, friendly, reliable and even allowed me to make some changes to the rentals so thy were exactly what I wanted! They also made my favor cards for the donation we made, the were beautiful! Both My centerpieces and favors were admired by my guests all night! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Regina Jenna and Michelle made my wedding a dream come true! They kept everything running smoothly the day of my wedding, coordinating everything to an exact detail. Apparently there were some problems behind the scenes with our caterer and we didn't find out til weeks later! They are a pleaure to work with, and I couldn't ask for better planners. Not only are they professional, but they care about you and your wedding too! They're cost effective and efficient. You get more than your money's worth as their talent speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Becca, 1/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The staff at Magic Beyond Midnight was 100% attentive to the needs of both my husband and I. As a very detail orientated person myself, I found all of the services at MBM to exceed every single one of my expectations. I would HIGHLY suggest that everyone contacts Magic Beyond Midnight to help their dream wedding come true like mine did!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Magic Beyond Midnight Events and their staff are extremely talented. They hand made most of my wedding decor for half the price I received from other planners and decorators! The quality surpassed anything else I could have received. They are attentive, responsive and wonderful to work with. They were on site the day of my wedding waiting until I arrived to make sure everything was perfect. They worked with my idea and provided free samples of all the work for my approval. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Corinne, 10/10/10, 1 Review