314 Reviews for Maggie Speaks

Learning New Songs (13)
Willing to Travel (6)
Ceremony (3)
Liability Insurance (3)

Enough Said performed at my wedding on 7/20 and it was everything we were hoping for and more! Our goal from the beginning was to have a packed dance floor and that's exactly what happened. Absolutely the best part of our wedding night was the band!

Everything from the very first contact all the way through the performance was professional and impressive! We are STILL getting compliments on how great the band was. I know a band is more expensive than a DJ but trust me, if you are looking to have a full dance floor and dancing guests, Enough Said is the way to go!!

Thank you guys for everything!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Final Say had our wedding reception dancing the night away with their dynamic vocals and excellent sounds. The bride and groom gave them a play list of desired music, and they played every song so well that the dance floor never cleared all night. From the assistance with the sound for the ceremony, through the MC for the early events in the reception, to the fabulous music, Final Say did it all very successfully! It was a thrill to have this live band of professional entertainers as a part of the wedding!

Profile Picture Steve/Debbie, 6/29/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Final Say performed at our wedding on June 29, 2018 and they were ON FIRE!!!! So many guests remarked that they were the best wedding band they had ever seen, and we agreed! There were people on the dance floor literally all night. Their music unites generations, and they know how to keep things saucy without making anyone uncomfortable. They bring so much energy and passion to their work, and are incredibly versatile. We were truly blown away. Robby MC'd our wedding reception, and did a stellar job. He kept things rolling and on track. The band was extremely professional and able to navigate unexpected hick-ups, like when our meal ran longer than expected and threw our wedding schedule off. We felt comforted that Robby and his team had it covered. I cannot recommend them enough for your event. They were truly amazing. Thanks, Final Say!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Final Say was the absolute right choice for our wedding. We went to see a good handful of bands, even dropping in on some weddings, and left them feeling disappointed. With Final Say, we saw immediately how their vocals, energy, and overall musical talent got everyone up and dancing. We wanted a great party for our wedding and they delivered. After the wedding it seemed everyone would not stop talking about how great of a job the band did, and that it was the best wedding they had been to. Robby was the point of contact for getting everything organized for the day of the wedding and the MC. We had all our questions answered before the wedding and felt that he kept the reception moving on time with the introductions, speeches, and first dances. They are entertaining, fun, and professional. HIRE THEM!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Spoken Four was the perfect band for our wedding!! They were beyond professional, fun, and played AMAZING music. Thank you so much Spoken Four! Everyone raved about the music all night! We had a perfect night thanks to you all! I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We worked with Spoken Four, one of the groups within Maggie Speaks for our wedding this past April. They truly exceeded our expectations! Domingo worked with me before the wedding to come up with our music preferences, schedule for the evening, and announcements. The group was so talented, and kept people on the dance floor the entire night! They had fun with the crowd, and made sure there was good variety of music for all ages. We got many compliments from our friends and family about how great they were. I would highly recommend them and plan to go see another one of their shows in the future!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I originally heard Maggie Speaks at a bar in Naperville and could not get them out of my head. Two years later, they were my first pick for the band for my wedding. Everyone loved them. They are so fun; extraordinarily talented; and keep you and your guests partying all night long. I would recommend them for any big event.

Profile Picture User3379326, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Band

I just wanted to thank Spoken Four for an amazing performance! Everyone at our wedding could not stop raving about you guys, including Doug and I. We couldn't have had a more perfect day. :)

Profile Picture Vicky, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I used Enough Said for our wedding reception here in Chicago, IL and we are so pleased with our decision! We have never been to a wedding where every single guest commented on how great the band was! We are still receiving comments from our friends and family that they were just blown away by how well Tyson and his crew performed.

In the days leading up to the event, Tyson was reasonably responsive to our questions about the setlist and song selections. I was especially pleased that he was able to work with the crew to pull of a special request that we submitted to them just two weeks beforehand. To surprise our guests, we wanted half of our first dance to be part of the kick-off to the dancing portion of the evening. So Tyson and the band smoothed out our pre-made mix and started performing "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" after the first verse in a seamless fashion! Everyone was excited and rushed to the dance floor just like we wanted them to.

Selecting this group as the musical portion of our reception was the perfect choice. Enough Said.

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Maggie Speaks performed at our wedding and it was perfect. I really honestly mean perfect. Having them took our wedding to a whole new level and got everyone on the dance floor! We continue to get compliments to this day. I would suggest them to anyone and everyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Final Say is my number one recommendation for any and all weddings and events. If I could give them 6 out of 5 stars I would! We looked at other popular bands for our wedding, but the one thing that stood out was Final Say’s live performance. You are not going to find a better live show. Our guests were exhausted by the end of the night because they never left the dance floor! This band is so amazing to watch and so much fun. We all had a fantastic time. Their bandleader Robby was a dream to work with. I sent him so many emails with so much last minute information and he handled it all in stride. We were so nervous going into the reception and his professionalism and preparation put us at ease. From the early MC work to handling speeches and music, he was on top of every aspect of the evening. I can’t say enough about how special Final Say made our night. This is the only band you need to call for your wedding. Nobody does it better.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We cannot recommend Enough Said / Spoken Four highly enough! Not only did they do such a fantastic job performing at our wedding, but they were so easy to work with. Leading up to the wedding, we worked with Tyson and Domingo (from Spoken Four, who also played at our wedding reception) and both were incredibly accommodating and helpful through every step of the planning process. Both my wife and I used the band to surprise each other the night of our wedding, and Tyson was very helpful by not spilling the beans to either one of us! My wife had ordered a 3-piece horn section (which sounded PHENOMENAL) and I had planned a modified version of a song. Tyson was open to any suggestions and eager to collaborate on any suggestions. The band was truly one of the highlights of our wedding and I cannot sing their praises enough. They brought a lot of energy which kept the party going late into the night. Thanks again Enough Said, you were all fantastic!

Profile Picture Brian, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Final Say is the best band I’ve ever seen. We couldn’t have found a better group for our wedding. Our crowd couldn’t get enough! Your wedding band will make or break the night so don’t take any chances. Book Final Say as soon as you can. Even though I knew we were in for a good time, I had no idea how truly awesome this band would make our evening. Their bandleader was so easy to work with. We had a few special requests for the evening and he was very helpful and kind. Final Say is exactly what you want for your wedding. They’re fun, professional, accommodating and phenomenal when they hit that stage!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Maggie Speaks is by far the best live band that I have ever had the opportunity to hear. I saw them by chance at a Casino in the Chicago area about four years ago and knew I HAD to book them sometime in the near future!! In 2015 my sister and I celebrated a 40/50 birthday party. Maggie Speaks played and nobody wanted the night to end. It was amazing!!
I recently got married August 12, 2017. I knew we had to have them at our special occasion. All of our friends and family were ecstatic to hear that Maggie Speaks would be playing again. We actually booked the wedding around the dates that they were available...no one else would be able to match their quality and enthusiasm! They were awesome on their own for the birthday party, but we added the five additional musicians for the wedding and all I can say is....WOW! The sound could not have been more spot on. So many guests thought the DJ was playing at certain times because they were soooo GOOD!!!
We were able to pick our own playlist and have a specific theme for music for the whole night. You don't get that from just anyone. They were willing to learn new songs if needed, they stuck to the list we gave them and they were so easy to work with prior to the event and during the event. They welcomed suggestions throughout the evening when certain guests wanted to hear a song that was not on the itinerary. There are not many weddings where all your guests stay until the band is done. The floor was filled and jumping until the band ended. It was an event that people will be talking about for many years....and Maggie Speaks was a huge part of making the night magical!! I would recommend them to anyone. If you have the extra money in your budget....put it towards the music!! You will NOT be disappointed!!
I hope to be able to book them for several events in the years to come!! WE LOVE MAGGIE SPEAKS!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture molly, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

As Father-of-the-bride, writing a review of the band we hired to play at my Daughter's wedding was not something I thought I would be doing the Monday after the big event. However, Spoken Four was so INCREDIBLE that I felt the need to do it! What an incredible performance by the band! From the first song to the last, the dance floor was packed and rocking! Everyone was having so much fun, we had to go overtime! Thanks Domingo and Spoken Four, you guys are the best and made our event so memorable for all of our guests!

Profile Picture mike, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Spoken Four was fantastic!!!! Everyone was dancing the entire time! Even my husband, Father of the Bride was on the dance floor the whole time (and dancing really isn't his thing)!! We even had them for an extra 1/2 hour as no one wanted them to stop! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Maggie Speaks was an absolutely amazing band!! They lived up to all our expectations. From the moment they got on stage, our dance floor was bumping! Their song choices made everyone get out their seats from beginning to end. We highly recommend this band. They will make your wedding amazing! Plus they are all extremely nice. My husband and I went to see them multiple times before the wedding, and they always addressed us while they were performing.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I couldn't recommend Maggie Speaks more. The energy they brought the reception set the tone for the entire night. Their versatility and talent were on display all evening and more than a half dozen times I was told, "Who is this band? They rock!" Great job by all.

Profile Picture Bradford, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I honestly can't rave enough about my experience with Dave, Becky- everyone at Mag Events ESPECIALLY Enough Said- the band we (thankfully!) hired for our wedding. From the very first phone call- I felt totally understood. Completely at ease. Guided by professionals. They were asking all of these incredible questions and giving their expert opinions while taking into account all the details we had mentioned- it felt like a uniquely personalized experienced that left me feeling totally confident that our wedding night music was going to be memorable. IT. WAS. EPIC. I still have people calling me to ask who the band was. If i can send them a set list so they can play those same songs in that same order. I don't even know how they managed to get every single person dancing from start to finish- but one of the most profound moments I had all night was looking around on that dance floor at the confetti of people I love having the time of their lives together. It was pure magic and hiring Enough Said really made our wedding night! Not only that, but it was a seamless experience led by total pros. I was beyond impressed and we will be forever endlessly grateful to the experiences they all helped us create. Treasured memories with our nearest and dearest!

Profile Picture brittany, 7/15/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot recommend Maggie Speaks highly enough to anyone looking for wedding performers. They made our wedding UNFORGETTABLE. Since they started playing til the end of the night, Maggie Speaks had people on the dance floor - and not just the young people or the bridal party. EVERYONE of all ages was dancing, including aged parents! The band really knew how and when to play songs to keep the energy going and to keep people dancing. I cannot emphasize enough how much fun Maggie Speaks made our dance floor. They directed people's energy the whole time.
I was initially thinking of going with a dj, because I wanted top 40 music to be played, but I decided on Maggie Speaks because I listened to their youtube videos, and it's clear they can perform hits. They played all my requested songs and they sounded great, and added into it they gave the party a ton of energy and fun. Throughout the wedding and for days afterwards the most common comment I received from guests was that we had an incredible band, that it was the best band at a wedding they'd heard. My brother in law is in a band himself, and he said that he was really impressed by Maggie Speaks. He said they put a ton of effort into performing and making sure the guests had a good time, and didn't try to draw attention to themselves, which is what apparently some bands will do at weddings. He also said that they switched singers flawlessly.
Go with this band for your wedding, trust me it will be the most worthwhile wedding expense! :)

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Spoken Four was Amazing! Awesome! They exceeded all of our expectations...all of our friends & family loved them and didn't want the party to end. They made our day that much more amazing. The dance floor was never empty. THANK YOU SPOKEN FOUR!!!!!

Michael & Kaitlin - Married July 7th, 2017

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Robby and Final Say made our wedding an unbelievably special night! The two lead vocalists put on the best show we’ve ever seen at any wedding and beyond. This band is so much better than any DJ or even most concerts! Our guests never left the dance floor and kept complimenting the band all night. We are so happy we chose this band. Not only did they put on an outstanding show, their bandleader basically put together our entire timeline and helped us with the order of events and speeches. (He handled himself so confidently that the father of the Bride thought he was in charge of the venue.) Besides helping with our timeline their bandleader Robby handled all of our announcements as MC and then jumped on stage put on an exciting performance. Amazing voices. Amazing dance moves. Amazing show! If you want the perfect band for the perfect wedding experience there’s only one choice. Final Say all day, every day.

Profile Picture Ann and Ryan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Spoken Four played at our daughter's wedding only 2 days ago and I felt compelled to let others know just how amazing this band is! So manyof our guests commented about how great they were, even asking where we found them.

We actually heard one of their "sister" bands 2 years ago at a summer park district concert, along with our daughter and her boyfriend at the time, and took a business card home to keep for the future. Six months later, when they got engaged we knew we wanted to book one of these bands. We chose Spoken Four, and signed a contract over a year ago to make sure we'd have them at the wedding.

Domingo was a delight to work with, and made sure that all of our needs were met. He really listened and was so reassuring every step of the way. Even though there were several changes in vocalists during this long engagement, his confidence in each new singer pervaded and sure enough, he was right! The 2 new leads were as good as ever! The band had so much energy, and had everyone dancing!

Spoken Four also allowed the groom's sister to sing the mother/son dance which was incredibly special . This was planned ahead of time, but along with this, there was a spontaneous song she sang after being asked by the band if she wanted to join in!

I would definitely recommend this band for your next wedding!

Profile Picture Peggy, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Spoken Four played my cousins wedding last Saturday and I am compelled to say that they are simply incredible! I don't know much about bands or music but I can tell you that I have never seen a group entertain a crowd like that at any wedding I have ever been to. I even took a picture of their logo so I would remember their name because after hearing them for one whole set I knew that I needed to say something positive about them. Spoken Four...awesome job!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/17/17, 1 Review