Maggie Sottero Designs Reviews

166 | Salt Lake City, UT

166 Reviews for Maggie Sottero Designs

April · Married on 11/15/2014

I first had seen the Sloan dress by Maggie Sottero online when I was browsing for dresses. It was love at first sight. To my surprise a bridal store in my town carried this dress. On the day I went to try on dresses, I selected a few others and chose to put the Sloan dress on last. It was perfect! My wedding was still almost a year away so I didn't want to make my choice just yet. Within the next couple of months I tried on other dresses but I knew my heart was set on Sloan.
    This dress is made beautifully and hugs in all the right spots. If I could wear it every day I would. It is absolutely a BEAUTIFUL DRESS!

Sent on 01/15/2015

I bought a sottero and midgley dress and after trying on about 100 dresses I knew this was the one!!! The lace and beading is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could relive my wedding day again just to wear my dress'n

Sent on 11/25/2014

Bobbie Jo · Married on 08/31/2014

My dress was the Madison by Maggie Sottero. I am a petite bride, 5"1" and this dress looked great on me. I love the Maggie sottero fit and how the corset shapes your body. Would highly recommend this designer.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Jeremy · Married on 06/21/2014

My wife got here Dress from Maggie and it definitely made her look and feel so amazing. Maggie did a great job find a dress that fit here personality and her amazing figure :). Thanks for everything Maggie you're the best!!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Nneka · Married on 06/14/2014

My dress was the dress of my dreams. It arrived way earlier than expected and was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Alison · Married on 05/24/2014

LOVED my dress!!!! I could not have been happier with my dress.

Sent on 03/03/2015
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 04/27/2014

I actually fell in LOVE with 2 dresses, Embrace and Alana. Alana was the winner. It was so beautiful and fit in right places. I cannot wait to wear it on my big day.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Christabel · Married on 10/12/2013

Absolutely loved my dress! It was perfectly me and was easily altered to be a bit more modest!

Sent on 09/22/2015

April · Married on 08/10/2013

Maggie Sottero dresses are so beautiful. The quality and detail is incredible. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/30/2013

I love the dress I got for my wedding. Sabel is such a beautiful piece I cant wait to wear it!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Thalia · Married on 11/03/2012

I wore a Maggie Sottero decadence gown for my November wedding. It was everything I wanted in a dress and I wish I could marry my husband again just so I can wear it again. When I first tried it on at Kleinfeld's they tried to discourage me from buying it because it is so heavy. They were like do you plan on dancing? I was like yes of course. But, I'm so glad I chose this gown. It was heavy (13 lbs) but i never felt it and I was never uncomfortable. The corset keeps you in nicely and the detachable sleeves are a nice added touch.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Brooke · Married on 08/31/2012

I had ordered the Kendra from Maggie Sottero. I had so many compliments and it fit my figure wonderfully. Thank you Maggie for being my designer for my special day!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Amy · Married on 07/21/2012

The Maggie Sottero Dominque dress was everything I could have ever hoped for in a dress.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Meg · Married on 08/20/2011

Saying yes to the dress was one of the most stressful parts of my wedding planning. When I finally found the Maggie Sottero gown of my dreams, it felt like a huge weight was taken off my shoulders. The dress was both modern with a timelessness to it that earned so many compliments throughout the wedding day.

Sent on 11/23/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2011

Absolutley loved my Maggie Sottero Adelaide dress!! My dress was everything I had ever dreamed my wedding dress would be! My dress was flawless and gorgeous when it came in! I recieved soo many compliments all night long on the beading and the back of my dress which was a corset! I have not cleaned or preserved it yet and I look at it every night secretly wanting to put it on again because I felt like a princess in it!! No questions asked, I recommend Maggie Sottero!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2010

I had a Destinations by Maggie Sottero dress and loved it. It was perfect for a Caribbean wedding. It was more breathable than a regular dress and the fabrics don't show sweat :)

Sent on 02/13/2012
  • Missy

Melissa · Married on 06/26/2010

I absolutely loved my dress! It was the first dress I tried on. The corset was beautiful, and I felt like a princess in my dress! This dress was exactly what I wanted, and it was so reasonably priced. Maggie's dresses are affordable, but you don't have to sacrifice quality. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Chrystal · Married on 04/23/2010

My dress was stunning and very comfortable. Maggie Sottero makes some of the most beautiful wedding gowns ever! I just love the style. I knew what dress I wanted before ever trying it on.

Sent on 02/15/2011
  • Dee

Dietrich · Married on 11/13/2009

I loved my dress! It was beautiful and guests are still talking about my dress.

Sent on 03/17/2011

Christin · Married on 05/02/2009

I wore the maggie sottero victoriana and was very impressed with the quality of the dress and the way that it fit me perfectly. The beading on the dress was so detailed and beautiful and it truly was the perfect dress and designer for me!

Sent on 05/20/2009
  • Bernadzia

Bernadette · Married on 01/03/2009

My dress was SOOO PERFECT!!! The thing I love about Maggie's dresses is that they are unbelievably flattering!! The corset tie in the back is great because depending on whether you loose or gain weight you can fluctuate how the dress fits! I recieved SOOO many compliments on my dress! I loved it!!

Sent on 01/29/2009

Kathryn · Married on 07/05/2008

My dress was perfect, they mailed it to the store with extra material for a bolero, and it was early. It was devine. I love Maggie Sottero.

Sent on 10/09/2008

Yue · Married on 06/30/2008

I love maggie's cut! So chic and feminine. Great deal! Super cost-effective!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2008

I bought my Maggie Sottero dress on Oahu at Bella Bridals and I worked with a lady named Jenny. She was GREAT!! She has a cute boutique that was welcoming and very stylish. I tryed on my Maggie Sottero dress from the destination collection and I fell in love with it!! Not only did it fit really well, but it was beautiful. Perfect for a beach wedding. The dress didn't need barely any alteration, which was great and the dress was also cost efficient!!

Sent on 10/04/2008

Angela · Married on 05/10/2008

I have a beautiful dress from them. First one I tried on, first one I fell in love with. Great price!

Sent on 12/29/2008