Maggie Sottero Designs Reviews

166 | Salt Lake City, UT

166 Reviews for Maggie Sottero Designs

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2015

totally gorgeous, everyone said my dress was their favorite one they have seen it blew my husband away, I want to wear it again!

Sent on 10/05/2015

I purchased my Maggie Sottero dress and was extremely impressed with the quality and price for the type of dress I ordered. I would highly recommend anyone to look at this designer for your dream dress!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Amy · Married on 09/06/2015

I bought my Marianne dress by Maggie Sottero from Nashua NH, and I couldn't have been more in love. It is the most beautiful dress i have ever seen and absolutely perfect for me.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Alexandra · Married on 08/24/2015

I purchased my dress from Mariolkas Bridal in Boynton Beach. I feel in love with the Juliette dress when I tried it on for fun. I wanted lace, long sleeves mermaid cut and ended up with strapless, organza, puff! I guess the whole "try every style" was right! I love my dress!!! The fabric is wonderful, I did take out the corset back and put in buttons.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/15/2015

My Maggie Sottero Tracey dress was absolutely perfect! The fit was impeccable and attention to detail in the lace and beading was perfect. It was so comfortable too - wore it for ~10 hours throughout the day and through the entire reception. Loved my dress!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Love my beautiful dress! I am very happy with the dress I ordered and the quality.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

I bought my Maggie (The Emma) at Bridal Exclusive in Oregon. Amazing shop with great staff. I enjoyed my experience so much, that I sent my bridal party there, too. What a great team and amazing dress!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/01/2015

I wore "Melanie" by Maggie Sottero in the ivory over light gold color. I LOVED my dress and got so many compliments during and after the wedding. The dress was within my budget, but it was made so well that it looked like I went way over budget. I also received my order faster than expected, which was nice since I went looking for a dress only 7 months before the wedding. I will definitely recommend Maggie Sottero dresses to friends.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/25/2015

I brought my Maggie Sottero NADIA gown from Bijou Bridal in Paramus, NJ and I knew it was the one the second I put it on. It was beautiful and comfortable and extremely light for a July wedding. Im in love with it. I received so many compliments on the dress for the beautiful lace pattern and the flowy-ness of the skirt. The sweetheart top had a scalloped neckline which I thought brought a lot of uniqueness to the gown. It was easy for my MOH to bustle and was perfect whether the train was up or down. Easy to move in for a semi-fluffy A-Line gown. It was the perfect dress for my perfect day.

Sent on 08/04/2015

LESLIE · Married on 07/17/2015

Loved my dress! Constructed perfectly!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Jess · Married on 07/11/2015

I absolutely LOVE my Maggie Sottero wedding gown! A friend of mine who got married last year had a Maggie Sottero Gown and I knew that I wanted one too. Such romantic designs, but so affordable! I tried on several other dresses and was amazed at how heavy wedding dresses are! I have a bad back and was really worried that by the end of the night I might be crippled. But the Maggie that I chose was one of the lightest I tried on and was so comfortable (I could actually bend and dance in it)! if you want a beautiful romantic dress of quality, buy a Maggie Sottero gown!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/27/2015

I knew shortly after getting engaged that I wanted to be a Maggie Sottero Bride. I was drawn to her unique dresses; they aren't the typically lace A-lines and tulle ballgowns. After trying on several styles, I finally found my perfect dress—Maggie Sottero Chancey. It was such a new dress not many salons carried it yet. But I found one that did, tried it one, and instantly new I found The One. From the figure-flattering silhouette to the lovely neckline to the beads covering every inch, the dress is breath-taking. Everyone who saw it loved it. The dress is now preserved so I can cherish it for years to come.

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • User4203057 · 2+ years ago

I bought my dress Mariellas Creations in Rocky Hill, I added a champagne underlay, the dress was absolutely stunning and with tremendous quality!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

I LOVE MY MAGGIE SOTTERO DRESS!
    I have a Primerose Maggie Dress and I love It! I felt so beautiful in it and it was so comfortable!

Sent on 12/06/2015

My dress was Maggie Sottero's Raynie and was absolutely beautiful! I am curvier and the dress made me feel wonderful! It was so comfortable and absolutely stunning!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Leasa · Married on 05/30/2015

I bought Alaina for my wedding last year (London, U.K). Absolutely love Maggie Sottero dresses. The best range on the market x

Sent on 09/17/2016
  • karebear87

Kerry · Married on 05/30/2015

I had the Maggie Sottero Bristol gown and I absolutely loved it as soon as I tried it on.

It looked gorgeous on the big day, and I had so many compliments on how beautiful it was. I got my dress at a sample sale, and as a tulle ball gown it was a steal at 799.99+tax and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/03/2015

I did not want to take my dress off! I fell in love with it! Maggie Sottero is THE lace queen! I wore the Charmaine 5/30/2015!!!!!!!!!!!!! #maggiebride

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/08/2015

I fell in love with Maggie Sottero and her bridal gowns. I found the perfect gown for my wedding. It is a gorgeous dress! I couldnt be happier with my Maggie Sottero gown!

Sent on 05/19/2015

MJ · Married on 04/04/2015

I bought my Maggie Sottero Elaine wedding dress in 2014. It was a sample dress from 2013 at the local bridal store I found it at. I had my bride moment where I put it on and once I had a veil on to go with it, it was a done deal and the happy tears started flowing. My dress was extremely comfortable and was beautiful organza material. It fit me like a glove, like it was meant for me and only me! I changed the neckline to a sweetheart neckline to give me more dimension and I fell even more in love with the dress. If you are looking for an affordable jaw dropping wedding dress designed, Maggie Sottero is your designer! Great for all body shapes and sizes.

M

Sent on 07/23/2015

I love my Maggie!!! Everyone complimented me on the dress. Great quality. Great fit. LOVEEEE LOVEEE my dress

Sent on 04/27/2015

Amber · Married on 02/28/2015

My dress was the Marianne. My dress was PERFECT!!!!! I couldnt have been anymore happier with the results! I was a perfect fit in a size 2 and even though I got the petite size, I had to only take it up about 2 inches! I loved that this dress almost fit me out of the box so minimal on the alterations. I will say that I had to take the side boning out because it jutted into me a little bit but once out I realized I could have the corset tighter and looked smaller on my wedding day haha! I also got the dress in the blush with ivory overlay. It was so unique and really made it pop!

Sent on 04/08/2015

sarah · Married on 01/30/2015

Gorgeous dresses. I wore "Miri" and it fit like a glove. Well worth every penny.

Sent on 09/30/2015

vanessa · Married on 01/29/2015

beautiful dresses and great staff.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Beautiful dresses, amazing quality!

Sent on 01/01/2015