4 Reviews for Magdalina Designs

Adrienne is one of the most creative and professional people I've worked with during this process. When I first saw her work, my wheels started turning and I thought her headbands and hair accessories would be perfect for reception head piece as well as gifts for my bridesmaids and 4 special teen cousins that would be doing readings and a solo during the mass. After purchasing 10 custom pieces for gifts, I then proceeded to buy about 5-6 more for myself and I had a headband party at my house. She is a doll to work with and is constantly going to NY to find new pieces and inspiration. Her craftsmanship is perfect and head bands are so stylish, fun and comfortable. I've worn them with jeans, my rehearsal dinner dress, out to dinner on my honeymoon, and to work. They're a great accessory and I get tons of compliments from strangers that i feel like i need to hand out her business card or something.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/28/10, 19 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Adrienne is such a sweet girl and really gives the personal touch. She is so flexible with everything and really gives her all to give you the best service, even though her amazing headbands could sell themselves!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so happy with the headbands! They were exactly what I was hoping for, and really added a special, unique feel to my bridal party. Magdalina Designs worked with me until we came up with just the right look and the quality was fantastic.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is a great find! Custom headbands to fit your entire bridal party. Very easy to work with and incredibly flexible with changes and helping me get the exact look I wanted. All of her headbands are comfortable too, which is a rare find! I definitely recommend Magdalina Designs.

Profile Picture Erika, 6/27/09, 1 Review