Magdaleno's Banquets & Catering Reviews

6 | Upland, CA

6 Reviews for Magdaleno's Banquets & Catering

Brizeida · Married on 08/16/2014

Working with Maritza and all her associates was wonderful. Our wedding and reception was perfect.

Sent on 09/10/2014

A · event on: 04/26/2014

Beautiful setting, our guests raved about food , but especially the gourmet burger sliders. The chef also accommodated several of our guests who are vegetarian and vegan. Overall, we had a great experience for our special event and highly recommend Magdaleno's.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Magdaleno's Banquets & Catering's reply:

We are so glad that you had a great time and enjoyed our food! Thank you for your business and continued support.

Marcy · event on: 07/01/2014

While I have not had an event at Magdaleno's, we would eat dinner there every 3 weeks..everything was always delicious & staff very friendly.. I sure do miss the restaurant & will be checking when I can invade a banquet for their delicious food. (Ignore my event & date above...I just had to comment on this truly enjoyable venue.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Magdaleno's Banquets & Catering's reply:

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Marcy! We are so glad you enjoyed the food and service. We truly appreciate your continued support. Have a great day!

Ramon · event on: 08/23/2014

Everything was as promised. I was pleased with how the night flew smoothly and without any hitches. I was very happy with the food, the service, the way last minute details were handled, and how all my concerns were addressed.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Christine · event on: 09/13/2014

All I can say is AMAZING....everybody loved the food and French pastries. They delivered all that was promised and more. I have been telling all my friends about this venue. The decor is beautiful. I plan on hosting another function next year in the larger room. A fantastic family that runs the venue!

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • User4369266 · event on: 08/22/2014

3.5

I really like the venue, it was gorgeous. Everything turned out really nice. I was a little disappointed in the quanity of food for 50 people. The spaghetti and pasta was fine, but I was shocked on one pan of meat balls for an over all price of $3000.00.

I appreciate what you did for me with the cake, but I got quite a few comments of it being dry and distasteful. My guest expected more with it being a cute as it was. The small bite I had there seemed good but when I got home and sat down to enjoy some it was dry.

Sent on 09/02/2014