Magdalena Stefanek Photography Reviews

51 | Santa Rosa, CA

51 Reviews for Magdalena Stefanek Photography

Angela · Married on 06/14/2014

I had Maggie photograph my wedding and she was awesome!!! All of the pictures turned out beautiful and she was just really fun to work with. Every one that sees the photos she took says that they look like they're from a wedding magazine.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Heather · Married on 05/08/2014

Maggie was fantastic! She was very professional and a true pleasure to work with. We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Lynda · Married on 04/26/2014

Maggie,
    Your pictures are more than awesome.. Dan from Vine Hill House recommended you as one of the photographers & we all know why. You are so nice & professional to work with. The greatest gift of all is when you see your pictures, they are magic & beautiful & lovey. I highly recommend Maggie to everyone.
    She is amazing.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Maggie did a wonderful job in inderstanding what we wanted photographed on our wedding day. On the day of the event she was pleasant to work with and made sure to accommodate special requests. Our photos are beautiful and we have received numerous compliments. Maggie is a top notch professional and delivers quality photos.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Kim · Married on 10/11/2013

Maggie was great to work with from start to finish. The wedding photos are great and capture the spirit of the celebration perfectly. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Mark · Married on 10/03/2013

Maggie was the photographer for our wine country elopement, and I can't say enough wonderful things about her. I am not someone who is naturally comfortable in front of the camera, and I was completely at ease with Maggie. She is calm, creative, professional, funny, and disarming. Her photographic expertise combined with her knowledge of the winery property made for some fantastic photos. Because we eloped, we only had a phone conference with Maggie in advance, but Maggie quickly assessed and easily adapted to our style on our wedding day. She delivered all the images in a timely manner (both web quality and hi-res formats.) I can't speak specifically to the price because her services were part of our elopement package, but I can say I was pleasantly surprised to work with such a high-quality photographer who easily fit into our overall elopement package budget. Thank you, Maggie!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Krysta · Married on 09/22/2013

Maggie was great!! I highly recommend her! She is so sweet and does beautiful work!! I was speechless when I saw my photos! Every photo was perfect! She is Everything you are looking for in a photographer!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Very talented photographer and was extremely pleased with service and photos! I definitely recommend her for your special event.

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/31/2013

This was such an amazing experience. Maggie was so wonderful to work with. We are from Chicago and planned our destination wedding in Wine Country. Since we couldn't meet in person, we talked to Maggie over the phone. We discussed the overall feel of the wedding and she asked what I was looking for. I honestly didn't really know. By the end of our chat, I was so relieved we were working with such a professional. She had such a clear vision of what I was trying to describe and did just a beautiful job. We had so much fun with her and enjoyed her artistic creativity. Maggie is a wonderful and talented photographer.
    I couldn't be happier with our day! Thanks Maggie

Sent on 09/15/2013

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2013

From our first contact to the big day Maggie was amazing. Our first meeting was our engagement shoot which was fabulous; I knew I chose the right photographer when she sent us our photos which were beautiful. She returns calls and emails in a timely manor, everything about her was simple. Maggie and her assistant were amazing at our wedding! She captured the day brilliantly and I am 100% satisfied with the results. Things tend to get hectic day of and Maggie remained calm and got all the shots I wanted and more. Everyone told me to spare no expense when it came to photography because you can not go back and take the photos again...they are right! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Janet · Married on 07/06/2013

Maggie's photography of our wedding was absolutely incredible. When we saw the pictures we felt as if we right there in the moment all over again; the pictures took our breath away. Besides her unbelievable talent, she is an absolute joy to work with. She knows exactly how to interact with people, she is not invasive and she is able capture the most important moments in time. I would recommend Maggie for any wedding or any event for that matter. The next important event that I have (i.e. our daughters wedding) I will hire Maggie on the spot. Thank you Maggie for capturing the most amazing moments in time on our special day.

Janet Day and Meaghan Carr

Sent on 07/20/2013

teddy · Married on 06/13/2013

Maggie was great to work with. Very artsy photos.

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 03/20/2013

I loved Maggie and would definitely use her again for other photo ops! She was SO nice and professional! She took AMAZING photos and the best part was that I was able to see a preview like the day after the wedding! The following week I was able to download all 600 photos from our wedding! I have friends who literally had to wait a month or more for their wedding photos, so I was excited to be able to see mine so soon after the wedding. She really listened to my husband and I when we requested things and we got more than what we expected, now we just have to narrow down which photos we want to display.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Mollie · Married on 03/16/2013

We enjoyed working with Maggie so much! She is professional and listened to exactly what we wanted then added her creativity. We received our photos quickly and Maggie continued to follow-up with us promptly even after our wedding day. Her work exceeded our expectations and now thanks to Maggie, we have beautiful memories in print to enjoy for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2012

My husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding photographs turned out. Maggie did a fantastic job of capturing all the special moments between my husband I, our friends and family, and all the flowers and decor. She is a very sweet person and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which in turn allowed for some beautiful images. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2013

B. · Married on 09/30/2014

Maggie was excellent. She was very accommodating to our needs of a destination wedding. Her work is outstanding!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jane · Married on 08/16/2014

Our destination wedding was in August of 2014 with 50 guests. Our main emphasis was to capture the day with professional pictures, highlighting the back drop of the vineyard we were married at. Maggie was great. She is so easy to work with and gave us a great variety of pictures to choose from and captured our day beautifully. She was very accommodating in taking many of our pictures before the ceremony so we could enjoy the time with our guests. Her prices were also very reasonable.

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Maia

Maia · Getting married on 08/10/2020

A pleasure to work with!

It was a pleasure to work with Magdalena! She was very responsive and took the time to understand what we wanted and make it come true. She was very professional and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Nikki · Married on 09/16/2016

Maggie is a pleasure to work with and makes the process comfortable and smooth. She puts you at ease and makes things fun. She got all the main pictures we requested and floated in the background the rest of the time capturing memories for us!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Tracie · Married on 08/17/2014

We really enjoyed working with Magdalena. She is very professional and she has a great eye for detail. She did a wonderful job at capturing our special day and we will spend many years looking back at those pictures and smiling :-)

Sent on 10/30/2014

Mayra · Married on 06/28/2014

Maggie was great to work with, she is extremely talented and all our pictures look like pieces of art. Sh flexible and was very attentive to our needs. Our engagement and wedding pictures are stellar, she captured every special moment!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Karisa · Married on 05/12/2013

Maggie was great to work with! She was recommended to us by Ali DiLuvio Events and was very responsive from day one. She took the time to get to know us and what type of photos we wanted for our wedding. Maggie also gave us great suggestions for different places to have our wedding pictures taken. We wanted our photos to more natural than formal. We did not want the overly posed more traditional wedding shots you often see. Maggie did a great job capturing the mood and personality of our friends & family and the overall vibe we were going for. She was also very quick to get our photos to us after the wedding. It is so nice to be able to see all the moments we missed and hold onto the ones we don't ever want to let go. Thank you Maggie

Sent on 06/30/2013

Rebecca · Married on 11/02/2012

3.5

Magdalena was so helpful and creative when taking my wedding pictures. She was so flexible with the wedding party and my whole family. The pictures turned out so fabulous!! I'm so thankful that I have these beautiful images to remember the happiest day of my life.

Sent on 06/09/2013

V · Married on 10/21/2017

AWESOME photographer. My situation was unique in that I had to relocate my wedding last minute and Maggie was more than willing to drive to San Francisco to capture our perfect day. She's super sweet, professional, and has a good eye when it comes to getting a good shot. Her work also reflects her passion for photography as she went above and beyond with the product that was delivered to my door. We completely love our wedding album. I would recommend her to anyone that is seeking excellent quality and service.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Melissa Ilene Dubin Petersen · Married on 12/27/2019

Supportive and creatively capti

Maggie was a joy to work with. She took the time to meet with us several times to understand who we are and what our hearts wanted for our special day. She is kind and easy to talk with and guided us so well. Her photos truly captured the beauty of our love and of what we created with family and friends to celebrate our marriage. I would highly recommend her without reservations!

Sent on 01/24/2020