Magdalena Kolodziej Reviews

6 | Stamford, CT

6 Reviews for Magdalena Kolodziej

Aga · Married on 05/28/2016

I have an incredible opportunity to have Magdalena as my makeup artist for my wedding. And I can definitely say that that was the best choice I made. She is not only incredibly talented and professional but sweet and extremely friendly person.
    She not only did my makeup but my 6 bridesmaids and my mother in law as well, and when 2 other family members jump in last minute she was able to make them beautiful as well. The products she used last whole night without any flows and I have tons of compliments about my makeup. and most of all my husband thought so too ;) Hands down Magda is to go makeup artist for anybody looking for extreme professionalism and incredible talent.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Shelby · Married on 08/29/2015

Magdalena is a total pro who is flexible, efficient, fun, and above all- TALENTED. She uses incredible products that will last all day/evening, and she truly listens to what her clients desire on their big wedding day.

If you want Magda to hire a colleague, she has great contacts. If you want to do a trial to nail down your colors and shades, she makes herself available. If you have bridesmaids and mothers who want makeup done as well, she'll nail all the looks.

I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed working with Magda. Well worth the investment for your big day!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Joanna · Married on 06/14/2015

Magda is a wonderful makeup artist, who is understanding, increably talented , kind and professional. I received so many compliments on my makeup the day of my wedding and my pictures came out great. She accommodated my bridesmaids and understood each of our personal style. She made all of us look perfect and flawless . I wouldnt change the way my makeup looked on my wedding day at all, it lasted me all evening and made me feel beautiful. Magda definitely exceeded my expectations, She is absolutely THE BEST.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Magdalena was a pleasure to work with! My makeup was beautiful and lasted the whole night without any touch ups. I would highly recommend Magdalena to brides looking for a professional makeup artist.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Justyna · Married on 07/13/2013

Magda is a wonderful, very talented and professional makeup artist. I received so many compliments on my makeup the day of my wedding and the pictures came out amazing. My makeup was really great and stayed perfect all day. I would highly recommend Magda to all brides.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Sylvia · Married on 10/06/2007

Magda is the best make up artist there is and very ....very talented. She will look at you and will know what make up will look good on you. She did my make up on my wedding and it looked fantastic. If you desire beautiful make up , don't hesitate just call Magda..

Sent on 03/23/2016