Magan Nicole Beauty Reviews

8 | Fort Worth, TX

8 Reviews for Magan Nicole Beauty

• User7440569 · 1+ year ago

Magan is awesome! She gave me exactly what I wanted! She's super sweet, very attentive, and REALLY good at what she does!

• User6942408 · 1+ year ago

Magan Nicole Beauty is AMAZING!! Everything you want in your makeup artist for your big day!! Such talent, professionalism, and quality, but even better is it's clear that she is passionate about her work and wants her brides to look and feel amazing!! My makeup looked flawless, couldn't have asked for more!
    Love love love Magan Nicole Beauty!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/17/2016

I love Magan! We decided to use her after seeing other weddings she had done. All of my bridal party's hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted throughout the day! She is great at taking suggestions and wants you to be happy with your wedding look! I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 12/30/2016

I have had Magan do my hair and makeup for several occasions and have always loved the looks she gives me. She is always professional and amazing. Love her!

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Magan was very talented and hard working. She took looks of extra time to make sure I looked and felt beautiful! She's also great to be around, makes you feel super comfortable!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Becca · Married on 09/10/2016

Magan was a blessing and a pleasure to work with! Being a wedding photographer myself, I work with LOTS of makeup gals, and Magan is one of the very best in the entire DFW area! Her faces were flawless and the pictures turned out amazing!! =)

Sent on 12/01/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2016

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about Magan. I considered attempting to do my own hair and makeup for my wedding since I am so particular, but after my trial with Magan, I knew I made the right choice in going with a professional. Magan listened to everything I said & understood exactly what look I was going for. She and her assistant did not only my hair and makeup for the wedding, but also my 7 bridesmaids. She was prompt, professional, very clean, and managed to do all of this under a super strict timeline. I recommend Magan every chance I get. SHES SERIOUSLY SO FABULOUS!!!!

Brooksie · Married on 04/22/2016

Meagan is absolutely the best. She is so professional but she also makes you feel like she is your friend. She listens to what you truly want and makes it happen. Can't say enough wonderful things about her. She always makes me feel beautiful.

Sent on 11/29/2016