Madrigal Films Reviews

6 | Brooklyn, NY

6 Reviews for Madrigal Films

6 Madrigal Films Reviews

Eden · Married on 06/27/2015

Danielle and Jarreau photographed our engagement photos in June of 2014, and our NYC city hall wedding photos a year later in June of 2015. We could not be happier with how the photos turned out, but also with their easy going, candid but professional, photo journalistic style. My husband and I are both shy in front of the camera but Danielle made us feel totally relaxed and at ease. She gave us great direction and captured us at our best. The photos came out beautifully - perfectly lit, airy and bright. We are so happy with how they documented some of the most important and special moments in our lives. You will not be disappointed working with Madrigal Films - they are truly beyond awesome to work with!

Danns · Married on 11/07/2013

Beautiful photos, great memories, excellent work!

Kimberly · Married on 07/19/2013

Jarreau and Danielle attended our destination wedding this past summer. They were professional, and very easy to work with. Our pictures were beautiful and they even provided a music video capturing the most important moments of our day. We were very happy with their services and continue to recommend Madrigal Films to our family and friends.

Brittany & Phillip · Married on 07/01/2013

Danielle & Jarreau shot our Engagement photos in NYC and then traveled abroad with us to shoot our Wedding in London- they were so sweet & patient and made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed! They did such an amazing job on both the photography and film- they really exceeded all of our expectations. Danielle and Jarreau helped us pick the best locations to shoot our Engagement session in Brooklyn that included breath taking scenery which made for timeless photos. Both are such creative & talented individuals and managed to capture each special moment of our engagement and wedding. They are extremely professional and made our guests feel so comfortable and at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend them for beautiful and artistic photography and videography!!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/08/2013

Danielle and Jarreau were amazing! I called them my wedding ninja team, which is what you really need. They were around the whole time until the very ending taking photos that were staged at first and then at the reception would just say “hug him” or “give her a kiss”. In the moment you have no idea what is going on in the madness of the wedding. Once you see the photos after everything you realize it takes a true photographer to have those types of visions. They even woke up with me early the next morning to take photos of just me and my new husband, since we were so busy during the day of. I am so glad I asked them to do my photos because I don’t think anyone else could have done such a good job capturing the little moments. Also the ones we took the next day look like they belong in a magazine; I still can’t believe that is us. WONDERFUL !!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

I loved my wedding photographer Danielle and an absolute pleasure to work with! She captured my day perfectly. She was so helpful me in figuring out the type of memroies I wanted captured and was so professional in dealing with our large families and getting all the family portaits that were important to us. She has an amazing eye, put us at ease and was great getting all the details. I was so blown away by the final product and all she was able to capture. She was always availale when I wanted to speak and made me feel like the only bride she was working with. I recieved great service before, during and after my wedding. She got me my photos quickly as well.