Madison Mobile DJ Service Reviews

292 Reviews for Madison Mobile DJ Service

1 User photo

Madison Mobile DJ Service 1

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2015

Travis is awesome! He was so helpful and made sure to make the entire process was stress free. He really took time to make sure he heard our requests to match us up with a dj that would best fit what we were looking for. I wanted everyone at my wedding to be up dancing the entire night and that's exactly what happened! We got so many complements on how much they loved our Dj and how much fun they had! Highly recommended!

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank You :) Sean really got the joint jumping.

Allen · Married on 08/22/2015

Travis,

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for Madison Mobile DJ's services on our wedding day this past Saturday. Everything was perfect. Our DJ arrived early in the morning to setup and was one of the last people to leave late as the reception came to an end. Setup at the East Side Club was exactly what we wanted to allow guests to dance on the lawn facing the lake. We also appreciated your flat-fee pricing arrangement of $995 for the entire day.

We received more complements from our guests than I could count that they had more fun at our wedding than any other wedding they've ever attended. We could not have done it without the help of your company and our DJ Komlan.

Travis & Allen

Sent on 08/24/2015

Madison Mobile DJ was amazing! They provided everything we asked for plus more! The owner Travis not only met with us pre-wedding to go over everything, but also set everything up himself the day of to make sure everything was perfect. Our DJ, Sean Boogie, got the crowd going and was out on the dance floor himself dancing with everyone. I would highly recommend them for your special event!!!

Thank You Amanda. :)
  • User5368595 · event on 08/20/2015

Travis is great to work with and really makes sure everything goes well for your event!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Brandon · Married on 08/15/2015

We first met with Travis about 3 weeks before the wedding because we'd decided to switch DJ services last minute. He met with us and right away we knew we'd made the right decision to go with him and Madison Mobile DJ Service. We are so glad that he hooked us up with Scott as our DJ. Scott was super full of energy which was perfect for what we needed. It ended up being a super hot day for a barn reception and upbeat is what we needed so people didn't leave early. He played until midnight and everyone was beat from all the dancing. It was a blast and we would do more than 5 stars if possible!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words.

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2015

Absolutely amazing! Did a fantastic job reading the crowd and kept them dancing all night long! I would highly recommend! :)

Sent on 08/19/2015

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Not sure which wedding this was?

Chrissy · Married on 08/15/2015

Great to work with! Our guests were very happy with all the decisions the dj and we made! Enjoyed the extra entertainment(games, commentary and just getting our guests out on the dance floor!) our dj jake kept everyone out on the dance floor having fun all the way till the end!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Laura · Married on 08/15/2015

Travis was a great DJ at our wedding! The night was perfectly coordinated and everything went as expected. He was in touch with us a few times before the wedding to make sure we had everything we needed and to see if we needed anything from him. He played great music, had great crowd interaction, and had people on the dance floor at all times. I received a ton of comments on how great he was and how people were surprised at how many people were still dancing at the end of the night. I would definitely hire Travis again for any event I have!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Was this for Kevin & Sarah's Wedding?

Kevin · Married on 08/08/2015

Travis made everything so easy! Great rates, professional, and delivered exactly what we asked for. With how busy the wedding was, it was nice not to have to worry about the DJ and trust him to deliver a great performance.

Thank You Kevin. :)

Madison Mobile DJ's provided the music for our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier! We used the service after they had done the same at a family wedding, and we had been impressed with them enough to use them for ours as well. Travis and his DJ Tim did a great job, and we couldn't have been happier with the service they provide!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Dan · Married on 07/31/2015

Travis is amazing at what he does!!! Great guy, very flexible, very professional, and I am still getting complements on the music for our wedding. We have a lot of different tastes for the guests but Travis pulled it off and exceeded expectations!! I highly recommend him for any event. He puts the bride and groom first but also understands there are hundreds of guests to please, and he nailed it! If you want to have a great wedding, it's the people you hire that really makes or breaks the event! And for the price, I Would of spent 2k more to have him there. Thanks Travis!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/24/2015

DJ did an excellent job of getting people out of their seats n on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/18/2015

Greg and his son from madmobile DJ were unbelievable! Our dance floor was never empty and every song they played was perfect! Made our wedding everything we hoped for!

Ben · event on 07/18/2015

Travis showed great professionalism in his role, even when asked to do more than what was originally asked of him.

Kay · Married on 07/18/2015

We met with Travis, the owner of Madison Mobile twice to get an initial understanding of what we wanted and then a follow up to go through the details, he then paired us with Ryan who we spoke and met with before our wedding and we instantly clicked and were on the same page from the beginning. The day of he made sure to communicate with our pastor as well as the venue and photographer to all be on the same page. He was very good at listening to what we wanted and working with the little kiddos to make sure they were having fun as well. For what we wanted (all day DJ services since we were doing an outdoor ceremony so we needed mics, speakers, and music) they were the absolute best value out of the 5-10 DJs we talked with.

Heidi · Married on 07/18/2015

Travis did a great job and we were so honored to have him play at our wedding. Guests said it was a little hard to hear him through the microphone, but that may have been from the reception hall though. He was flexible when our night did not turn out the way we had planned and kept the music going all night! I would recommend Madison Mobile DJ to anyone who wants a great DJ for any event. They will take care of you.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Matt · event on 07/16/2015

We had a appreciation party for our patients and the photo booth was a huge hit. Everyone had a blast taking fun photos.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Paanteha · Married on 07/11/2015

I have been beyond happy with Travis. His service was absolutely exceeded my expectations. And he made a great memory for my wedding night.

The very best part was his patients to recieve my music list just a couple of days before the wedding and still follow my requests and being creative on the same road.

I was very happy that he was asking my oponions and doing exactly what I wanted rather than what he believed is correct.

I absolutely recommend him for weddings specially if you are multi cultural.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Travis saved our wedding! Our Original DJ canceled a couple weeks before the wedding! With very little time Travis came in and worked around our schedule to get everything planned. We had so many appointments right before the wedding it was very difficult to meet with him and he took care of everything. We had such a great wedding and everyone loved the entertainment. He had very original touches that he added to our wedding reception that we will always remember!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much John and Natalie. I wish both of you the very best thank you again. I'm humbled.

John · Married on 07/10/2015

Travis Seibert of Madison Mobile DJ is fantastically amazing!

I realized Travis's true professionalism upon us having a sit down meeting together where he presents an authentic approach to how he coordinates a customized DJ/Emcee service towards your wedding wishes and desires. What impressed my fiancée/wife and I the most about his DJ/Emcee skills was how he got everyone from ages 3 to 85 involved in our wedding and having a great time.

His DJ sound system is top of the line and he provides excellent up lighting to bring the whole room together. He even has an awe-inspiring photo booth available that prints immediate pictures for you and your guests to take home; this was a huge hit with our guests.

Travis genuinely loves what he does for a living and it shows when he DJ's your crowd into a frenzy and they howl for an encore.

Be ready to dance the night away and to have your guests talking about how awesome the DJ was and how much fun they had at your special event with Travis as your DJ.

Job well done Travis and I look forward to recommending your DJ/Emcee & photo booth services to all my family and friends.

Sincerely,

John Vasquez
    Sr. Licensed Account Executive
    Allstate Insurance
    JohnVasquez1@allstate.com
    Office: (608) 839-8394

Sent on 07/24/2015

Madison Mobile DJ Service's reply:

I feel like running for President now. Thank you so much for the kind words. I love what I do. I love helping people more. :)

Charlene · Married on 07/04/2015

Travis, the owner, was amazing. He was not only our DJ but our MC and ran our event with a great level of professionalism and skill. I didn't worry about a thing! He was amazing! He did extra things that were not asked for like lighted the painting we were displaying. I was appreciative of all the little things!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Ray · Married on 06/27/2015

The DJ was awesome he kept the party lively brought an awesome light show and really got the people dancing especially when I thought most of the people wouldn't dance I would recommend this DJ for any party if you want to have a good time

Sent on 07/08/2015

Stephen · Married on 06/21/2015

Was very flexible and helpful. Never missed a beat.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Anna · Married on 06/20/2015

Great service, awesome music and very professional! I appreciated that he 'ran the show' and made it so easy for us on our special day.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Mary · event on 06/13/2015

I would definently go through these guys again. Ryan did awesome. Ryan and his boss were very helpful with setting things up

Sent on 06/26/2015