Madison House Designs Reviews

Madison House Designs 5
Madison House Designs 6
Madison House Designs 7

Kristyn · Married on 08/18/2012

Lynette is awesome! I initially met with her at Starbucks with my friend who was getting married a few months before me, and I ended up leaving the meeting knowing that she was the florist I wanted for sure! I loved that she was not just an employee of a big company... it was so nice to meet her at starbucks! I had so many favorite flowers that unfortunately were not in season, and she sat with me and discussed all of the various flowers that were similar to my favorites. I felt that she really cared to get the vintage look and feel that I desired perfectly through my flowers. I E-mailed her probably around fifty times, as I changed my mind on certain flowers and kept wanting to try new things. She was always there with a reply, and I knew that everything would work out. She was just as open to new ideas as I was, and it is great having that understanding with your florist, as flowers were the things I was most looking forward to. My bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres were the most beautiful things, and I am confident that I had the kindest most knowledgeable florist after all is said and done.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Rebecca · Married on 07/08/2012

Lynette did an amazing job on my flowers. I had a very tight budget and she really worked with me to help me figure out which flowers would be the most affordable. It was hard for me to explain my vision but she got it perfect! I LOVED my flowers!!!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2012

Our flowers were SO beautiful! Lynette is so talented and awesome to work with. I only had a few thoughts on what I wanted and she worked with me to provide ideas and examples. She kept me updated on detailed costs throughout the process and worked with my last minute changes. Everything was breathtaking! Thanks, Lynette!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Madison House Designs's reply:

Thank you so much again Jessica! I would love to get pictures from you if you have a moment once you get those. Congratulations and best wishes for a great and happy marriage!

Shannon · Married on 05/19/2012

When I was first picking a florist, I couldn't believe how many people just wouldn't get back to me! Lynette was so amazing about returning phone calls/e-mails that between that, her value, and her unique designs, she was by far one the best vendors I worked with on my wedding day. She had wonderful input, fielded my crazy questions and a huge change in decor style, and even incorporated lace from my Grandmother's wedding gown from 1945 into my bouquet. I couldn't have chosen a better designer!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Madison House Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon for the wonderful review and for having me as your florist. I loved your colors and style, and you were a pleasure to work with. I wish you many blessings in your marriage. Congratulations.

Julie · Married on 05/05/2012

Working with Lynette at MadisonHouse Designs was such a great experience. As a bride on a tight budget, Lynette was able to provide me several options with various costs regarding flower types and bouquet sizes. She was great to work with and our arrangements were beautiful!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Madison House Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! It's been such a pleasure getting to know you and working with you. Hope we can stay in touch!

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

I am not an easy grader, but Lynette was most definitely a 5/5! I cannot say enough good things about her-- she was always quick to respond to emails/calls (which I learned is something you can't always expect in the wedding world), the bouquets were more beautiful than I'd ever imagined and the price was SO amazingly affordable even for our small wedding budget. She was so professional and also very down-to-earth and understood my wants very easily. She delivered our flowers right on time and did everything she promised she would. I would recommend her to anyone!

--- Very happy customer

Sent on 05/22/2012

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this, and am very thankful for your business. I wish you the best and a wonderful and happy life together!

Amy · Married on 04/20/2012

I just cannot say enough about Madison House Designs!! Lynette did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding & I was "Over the Moon" Pleased!! She did exactly what I asked, showed up for all apts on time & was very professional!! Lynette's attention to detail really shows in the questions she asked during our initial consultation therefore I knew she would do a great job! I would recommend her to anyone for flowers of all occasions! Lynette, Thank you for all your hard work & making our day a special one.....Your the Best!! Amy & Anthony Gallicchio

Sent on 05/21/2012

Madison House Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! This is a wonderful review and I was so happy to have worked with you! I look forward to working with you again in the future! Best wishes and congratulations! Lynette

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2012

I hired Lynette to design my wedding flowers for a variety of reasons – her website showed beautiful floral design, she was responsive to my emails/calls, and had very reasonable prices. She delivered on all of those accounts. Her prices compared with her level of service & talent were by far the best in Ohio. She was always friendly and responsive, and I never had a moment of worry about how my flowers would turn out. When I arrived at my venue on the day of my wedding and saw my bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces, I cried – the flowers were one of the most important things to me in the wedding details, and Lynette provided exactly what I had envisioned. Not only were the flowers beautiful on the wedding day, but they lasted quite a long time and were enjoyed by my family for days. Lynette, thank you so much for being such a great partner in our wedding day – you were a joy to work with, and I’d recommend you whole-heartedly.

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • Z

Z · Married on 07/24/2011

Working with Lynette was one of the best parts of my wedding planning!

Some people are not very excited in finding a meeting time that works for the schedule, to say the least. Everyone is busy. True. This makes Lynette's friendliness an instant standout. Not only did Lynette get back to my phone calls quickly, she was so willing to find a discussion time that works for me.

Lynette was also accommodating in how we communicate. I didn't have to travel to Marysville as I didn't have the time. I found email the most convenient, and Lynette was very happy to work together that way-- It's amazing how good we can discuss by emails.

What Lynette does best, is to think for the details before I even started worrying about them. She's also very straightforward telling me where we're going. She organized our plan in clear spreadsheet, including the floral arrangement, the accessories, and all the time-lines. My worries are gone before they even appeared!

My guests commented the flowers are stunning. They very happily took arrangements home.

The best part is, as one of my friend put it: despite the obvious amount of planing, you look fresh and not tired at all -- that is because I have Lynette's help (other wonderful professionals too)! If you are like me, easily get worried, carried away by details and don't have the luxury of time to plan details 5 year in advance, I'd highly recommend work together with Lynette.

Sent on 08/22/2011

christy · Married on 07/02/2011

Pleasure to work with! new exactly what i wanted! was very accomodating!!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Cassidy · Married on 03/12/2011

Lynette was very responsive to my requests. I do not know much about flowers and was able to give Lynette my wedding colors and trust her to design the bouquets & decorations. She listened to our budget and stayed within our range, she even came up with ideas to make some of the flowers ourselves to lower the cost. I was very happy with all of her ideas and tips. Lynette was able to take off stress from this bride because I knew I was in good hands and could trust her. Both my husband & I are very happy with the way our day turned out, and we thank Lynette for that!!

Sent on 05/20/2011

Laura · Married on 10/09/2010

I was so happy to find Lynette as my florist for my wedding ! she did amazing!My flowers looked stunning in all my pictures and they lasted a long time. she worked well with what I wanted and helped give me unique ideas. she also worked well with staying in a particular price range. She is the type of person who gives you exactly what you want with her touch of talent to top it off. Thanks Lynette for helping make my special day wonderful! :)

Sent on 05/31/2011

Madison House Designs's reply:

thank you laura!!! I really appreciate this review! It was greating having you as a customer!

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

My daughter wanted amazing flowers for her wedding, and Lynette provided exactly what she was hoping for....at their initial meeting, Morgan showed Lynette a favorite bouquet photo from Pinterest. Upon following web links back on the photo, turns out Lynette designed that very bouquet! Crazy! We took this as a clear sign that we needed Lynette to do the wedding flowers. If you are looking for beautiful, creative arrangements, but need a reasonable price tag, please check into Madison House Designs. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/17/2013

KT · Married on 04/13/2013

I contacted Lynette just a few weeks before my wedding, and we communicated solely via email, but the flowers turned out beautifully. (Her online galleries will give you a good idea of her work.) I definitely recommend working with MadisonHouse Designs.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

I was scared when it came to hiring a florist. When planning our wedding we didn’t have a budget. We were looking for the best deal that we could find that was within the parameters on what we wanted for our special day. Everyone told me that the Florist would be expensive (20% of the wedding budget). After trying to set up meetings with some florists that would charge $50 just to meet with them I became frustrated. I found Madison House Designs on The Knot and when Lynette said that she could meet with me and wouldn’t charge for the meeting I was delighted. My Fiancé, now husband, and I met her at a Starbucks and she came prepared with books on top of books with different kinds of flowers. I also came prepared with what we had in mind. We looked at different arrangements and she explained if they would be available for a September wedding or not. We were pretty simple going for a fresh cut wild flower theme and Lynette saw our vision. We hired Madison House and were pleased with what she did. We provided all of the jars/vases in an effort to save money. She did an amazing job and we know that we chose the right florist for our needs. Lynette is very quick to respond to any question that you may have when it comes to the big day and how you want the flowers to look. She even did some last minute changes to make it seem more cohesive. Lynette is truly talented and a pleasure to work with! She is so personable and makes the process painless!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Joyce · Married on 06/18/2011

Our flowers and decor provided by Lynette at Madison House Designs were so beautiful. And the price was very competitive. She captured the image in the brides mind and made it happen.

Sent on 06/23/2011

Destiny · Married on 08/24/2013

I didn't know the names of many flowers when I started planning my wedding so needless to say, I didn't know exactly what I wanted. What I did know was the look and colors I wanted. Lynette was patient with me and asked the right questions to get my ideas out of my head. As I learned more about flowers, she was willing to provide some comparison quotes for me. When her first estimate came in higher than my budget, she made some substitutions to get the price down for me. I was an out of town bride and found Lynette to be responsive to my emails. I had changes at the last minute and Lynette made sure we got them in before the order was due and remained conscience of my budget. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! I especially loved my birds of paradise bouquet!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Hilary · Married on 08/15/2009

It was awesome working with Lynette! I loved everything about my wedding flowers. They were exactly what I wanted and more!

Sent on 05/19/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Lynette and her team! We met with them shortly after we were engaged, and probably much too early! :P They were super understanding and let us come back in for a meeting much later in the process to let us rework our floral plans. We were pleased with our arrangements and I loved my bouquet! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/26/2017

christine · Married on 07/06/2013

Lynette was very flexible to work with and made sure that we stayed in our budget, but were still happy with our flowers. Not being a flower person, she was very helpful and knowledgeable of what was in season and went well together. My bouquet was gorgeous and I wish that I would have planned to preserve it! Even though she is located in Marysville she will meet you in Dublin to meet with you or pick up/drop off vases.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2017

2.5

Our flowers were gorgeous! Lynette really worked with us to find affordable options for our flowers that were simply stunning. We changed our order probably 2 or 3 times and each time was simple and easy to do! My one piece of feedback would be that they do take awhile to respond to emails, so I'd call whenever possible!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Katrina · Married on 05/20/2012

I was tremendously pleased with my flowers for my wedding. Lynette took my vision and made it a beautiful reality. I received so many compliments on how unique they were. We had one small scare with the flowers coming in the wrong color, but she was right on it and made sure I had what I expected. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Katrina! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for your wonderful compliments! I'm so glad we were able to get the color issue worked out. Best wishes, and thank you for your business!

4.2
      3.0

Lynette put together some beautiful bouquets for my wedding, and I recieved tons of compliments! She is reasonably priced and takes the time to learn your vision for your flowers. My only con is that I thought she was a bit delayed in getting back to me. It was great in the beginning then seemed to drop off after I submitted my deposit. As we got closer to our date and I would email questions, it would take her 1-2 weeks to respond. But, she did pull through in the end and I was extremely happy with my flowers.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi dear bride. Thank you very much for sharing about your experiences in a constructive way. I am sure I can work harder on the responsiveness issue. During wedding season sometimes it does take longer for me to respond. I'm glad that in the end, you were happy with the flowers. Blessings on your marriage.
  • User3620502 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.5

Lynette (owner of Madison House Designs) did great work for my wedding. She provided all bouquets, boutonnieres, altar arrangement and bride & groom wreaths for our chairs at the reception.

I was planning our wedding from out-of-state and had to do all coordination via email. I basically sent her some "inspiration" bouquet photos, my color scheme and budget and she worked her magic. She was very felxible and her prices were well below local competitors. Lynette is a one-woman show and occasionally a little disorganized, but there were no show-stopppers and the final product was worth any minor inconvience. I also let her know I didn't want anything too formal or too famers-market....her arrangements were right on target: soft & romantic, while also appropriate to our elegant, 1920s receptions venue.

I would definitely recommend to other brides!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Colleen · Married on 09/29/2012

3.0

The arrangements and bouquets were beautiful. My own bouquet was especially impressive. I didn't get a good look at the groomsmens' boutonnieres, but my husband's was fabulous and matched my bouquet. There were a few issues, but overall I was impressed. For my centerpieces, I asked for floating flower heads and the flowers had stems on them (no big deal at all!). However, somehow the fathers' boutonnieres were overlooked (I'm honestly not sure if that was my mistake or hers). Also, the mothers' corsages were too heavy to be made for wrists - there should have been less on them. The value for money was excellent, she was on time and she was extremely flexible with meeting times/places.

Sent on 10/10/2012