Madison House Designs Reviews

Madison House Designs 5
Madison House Designs 6
Madison House Designs 7

Talia · Married on 06/06/2015

Lynette was so great to work with; she was very flexible and responded quickly. Her floral designs are amazing and her prices are very affordable. We were pretty clueless when it came to flowers and she really helped us and explained what flowers would be in season (to keep costs lower) and how to arrange the flowers. I would recommend MaddisonHouse Designs to anyone that needs flowers for an event.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Erica · Married on 05/23/2015

Lynette was very helpful and professional from our consultation through the day of the event. At our initial meeting, I gave her some guidance on my likes/dislikes and vision for the day, and she took that and ran with it. She provided a detailed quote with a breakdown of specific varieties and colors for each piece, and the total price was VERY reasonable for what we received. The flowers were delivered on time on the day of the wedding and looked BEAUTIFUL. I cannot even count how many people specifically commented on how pretty and colorful everything was, including a perfect yellow peony in my bouquet. A wonderful experience!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

I was beyond pleased that I decided to go with Madison House for my flowers. I was very nervous about ordering flowers without seeing the arrangements first, but everything was perfect! Lynette was so accommodating, and helped me every step of the way. I got so many compliments on my centerpieces as well as the flower arrangements in the church. I absolutely loved my bouquets; they were exactly how I envisioned.
    I couldn't have been happier. I went to quite a few florists, and MadisonHouse was by far the most affordable! I whole-heartedly recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Madison House Designs's reply:

Oh my goodness Kate! Thank you so much for your wonderful review ! It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for trusting me with your flowers. Many blessings on your marriage.

Sheri · Married on 12/06/2014

This vendor makes for a perfect wedding. They are detail oriented and really care about the product they are providing. The flowers were perfect and beautiful and lasted the whole wedding and thru the reception. The color selection was exactly what was expected. Loved this vendor.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Lynette did an awesome job with our wedding flowers! She thought of every detail I missed. I gave her the style and colors of my wedding and she and her team provided floral arrangements much better than I could have ever decided on myself. I had numerous compliments from my guests who asked who I had provide flowers. Lynette made my wedding day beautiful without stress because of her dependability and talents. Thank you, madison house designs.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Lynette was super helpful and flexible during the wedding planning process. I adjusted my vision a few times throughout my engagement and she happily made adjustments as needed to fit the look I wanted. She was very affordable and was great about working within my budget, offering alternative ideas and creative solutions. When I saw the final look, I was 100% thrilled! She does great work and was great to work with.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Madison House Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review Leigh! I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you and to be a part of your special day. I'd love to see more pictures! Thank you again!!

Breanne · Married on 10/25/2014

I heard about Lynette at Madison House Designs through a coworker who had seen her flowers at a recent wedding. I had heard she did wonderful work at a great price! After our first meeting, Lynette got the quote to me withing days! The pricing was very reasonable and she was very flexible with the small changes that I had come up with. She made it easy to contact her (phone, text, email) and would answer my questions in detail. I also got a lot of advice from her. I had never designed bouquets before and Lynette was easy to bounce ideas off of to come up with what I had in mind. She was just wonderful to work with! When I arrived at the church on the day of my wedding, all of the bouquets were lined up. I was in awe. All of us were. She met my vision PERFECTLY and I could not have happier with the way all of our bouquets turned out! And it didn't stop there. All of the groomsmen and other people involved in the wedding had perfect flowers as well. When we got to the reception I was stunned with how beautiful everything was. She really made everything come together. I can't tell you how many people (including vendors) asked who did our flowers. I really did not think flower arrangements could be so beautiful! Lynette did a beyond excellent job. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Madison House Designs's reply:

Wow Breanne! Thank you so much for this incredible review!!!!! It was an absolute pleasure having you as a customer. Thank you for your business, for the cute thank you note you just sent, for taking the time to write this review, and for your referrals. Have a blessed marriage!!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

I never had any issues getting Lynette to respond. I thought her e-mail respones were always timely. She was willing to meet me in Dublin to discuss details so I wouldn't have to drive to Marysville which was great. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but she was more than willing to make suggestions and put up with me changing my mine at least 5 times!! She truly took my final vision and brought it to life perfectly. I absolutely loved my flowers. They were better than I could have imagined. All the flowers showed up exactly where they were supposed to be on time and looked amazing! At the end of the night, all the flowers were still fresh and beautiful. Her prices are also very competitive. She even included a few extra pin on corsages and boutonnieres in case something happened with the moms, readers, groomsmen, or grandmas. I literally would not have changed a single thing about my flowers. Thanks Lynette!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to create your vision! Thank you for your business. Many blessings on your marriage!

Brittany · Married on 06/28/2014

We can not say enough good things about working with Lynette!! We LOVED the flowers for the wedding they were beautiful and smelled amazing!!! The centerpieces were just as I had pictured they would be!! Lynette is easy to work with and personable. We would recommend using her for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Brittany! I am so happy to hear this and so thankful for you taking the time to write such a great review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I'd love to see pictures if you have a chance! Thank you so much again! Congratulations!

Alissa · Married on 06/27/2014

Highly recommend to any couple planning their wedding! Flowers were gorgeous! We got many compliments on them and they surpassed my expectations. Lynette was great to work with - she had excellent suggestions for flowers, was very responsive to emails, and very flexible when we decided to add a couple arrangements semi last minute. Thanks Lynette!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Alissa! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write me such a fabulous review. I greatly appreciate this! I loved that we hit it off so well right from the beginning. You made things so easy for me with the images of what you liked. I did get pics of your bouquet, but would love to see any other pictures from your day. Congratulations on your marriage!

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

We hired Lynette to do our flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I knew they would be spectacular after seeing at sample at our design mock-up but the day-of flowers surpassed my expectations.
    We would definitely recommend MadisonHouse to anyone looking for quality, affordable wedding flowers. Lynette is the best!
    Jessica & Matt Brimmer

Sent on 06/08/2014

Bekah · Married on 05/24/2014

If you want beautiful and worry free floral arrangements for your wedding than MadisonHouse Designs is the place for you! I know very little about flowers, and had very little idea what I wanted for my wedding flowers. When I met with Lynette, she came up with some great ideas for the bouquets that I was really excited about. Once we came up with a plan, she took care of everything. I was completely confident in her, and she definitely came through. The flowers were everything I wanted and more. The best part was that I didn't have to worry about anything! I found out shortly before the wedding that Lynette recently had a baby, but that didn't in any way affect her ability to pull through for us on our big day. Thank you so much Lynette for your excellent service and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Madison House Designs's reply:

Awesome Bekah! Thank you thank you! I really appreciate that you took the time to write this review! I'd love to see any pictures of the day! Thank you for putting such trust in my.

Diana · Married on 05/10/2014

Madison House Design is one of our favorite vendors we used for our wedding. The flowers were amazing. Lynette is very easy to work with and has great vision. She understood exactly what we wanted and delivered. She gave us a very detailed quote that included pictures of what all the flowers were going to look like. That made all the difference for us. My bridesmaids' bouquets were bigger than a lot of bridal bouquets I've seen. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. And it was huge! I had a red bouquet with many different kinds of flowers. I found a picture online of what I wanted and Lynette designed a bouquet that was perfect.
    The gazebo decoration was amazing. Our guests still talk about how beautiful everything looked. It was so colorful and vibrant. Our pictures look gorgeous!
    We absolutely recommend Madison House Design!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Mandy · Married on 04/19/2014

We hired MadisonHouse Designs for our floral and decor for our wedding reception. Lynette's aesthetic was perfect for our rustic/romantic vision. Everything was gorgeous and Lynette was very helpful in working with our budget. It was always easy to meet with her in person and discuss options and ideas. She was very flexible working on revisions so that we stayed within our budget. We had no doubts that she would execute at a high level and we were blown away by how far expectations were exceeded. The floral arrangements were impeccable and the rustic/vintage items that we rented fit perfectly with our theme. She also incorporated some of our own decorative pieces with her own to personalize the exact atmosphere we were looking for. There is no question that MadisonHouse Designs was the right choice for Us and we couldn't recommend her more! Thanks Lynette! - Seth and Mandy

Sent on 04/27/2014

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Mandy and Seth! Thank you so much for your truly kind and complimentary review. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you and to have been part of your special day. I wish you both many blessings on your marriage! I would love to get pictures from you so that I can share them on our blog! Thank you again!!

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2014

From the time we first met with Lynette I knew she would do a great job. Over the year of planning she came up with so many wonderful ideas and improved on what I already thought was perfect. The flowers on the day of my wedding were beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Lynette and my mom made a last minute change (at Lynette's recommendation) and it made the venue look beyond gorgeous. My taste is extremely modern and simple. Lynette took this and ran with it. I have never seen flowers quite like the ones at my wedding. The compliments are still coming in from people. I would recommend Lynette to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Lauren! I am so thankful for your wonderful review and to have had the opportunity to work with you. Right away, after meeting with you and your mom (who I love, by the way), I knew I wanted to work with you as well! Many of my weddings have a rustic or vintage vibe, so it was so fun to get to do one that was so clean cut and modern. Many blessings on your marriage! I hope we can stay in touch!

SARAH · Married on 02/14/2014

MadisonHouse Designs was the perfect choice for my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Lynette. I was planning my wedding long-distance and Lynette was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Lynette was extremely flexible with my last minute changes and additions. She was amazing at capturing my vision for my wedding through all my crazy requests. All I had to do was show her a few things I was using for my wedding (my dress, invitations, and bridesmaid dresses) and she immediately went to work choosing the PERFECT flowers, while being conscious of my budget every step of the way. No matter your budget, vision, or how BIG you want, I have no doubt MadisonHouse Designs can create the perfect look for your wedding. I did not have a single concern or worry about my flowers. They handled everything so professionally and, again, are REALLY EASY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH! Use them! You will not regret it :)

Sent on 02/21/2014

Madison House Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful and complementary review Sarah! I am so appreciative of this and was so glad to be working with you! You and your mom were both an absolute pleasure to do business with. I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding, and wish you many blessings in your marriage!

Thank you again!

Stacy · Married on 12/21/2013

Lynette was a joy to work with! She was so helpful and spent extra time with me picking out flowers (because I had no idea what I was doing). She was easy to get a hold of and very flexible. She did an amazing job and the flowers were all perfect!! I can't say enough about how lucky we were that she did our flowers!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Stacy! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this great review for me! It was such a pleasure working with you, and I greatly appreciate your business and being able to take part in your special day. Thank you so much!!! We'd love to have pictures to share on the website too!

Gratefully, Lynette

Cannot say anything but wonderful things about Lynette and the design of my flowers and centerpieces!! She also gave me the most competitive quote (I had checked into 4 other florists before her) and let me purchase my own vases to save money. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorite parts of the wedding! I can tell she has an eye for design and very passionate about what she does.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Judy · Married on 08/17/2013

Lynette at MadisonHouse Designs provided flowers and rentals for my wedding. She was so incredibly easy to work with and wonderfully accommodating. I told her the flowers I liked, the colors we were using, and the general style and feel of our wedding and she came back with a beautiful design. She worked hard to create my vision in a budget that I was comfortable with. She was very accommodating to all the small changes I made through out the process until we had it exactly where I wanted. The day of the arrangements were stunning, our bouquets gorgeous, and the boutonnieres very dashing! I can't say enough good things about her and her business. :-)

Sent on 09/11/2013

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Judy! Thank you so very much for this kind review! I am so glad that you had such a great experience, and really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write this review for me! Congratulations on your marriage! I'd love to see pictures!

Nancy · Married on 06/15/2013

Lynette did an amazing job to make everything at our wedding and reception absolutely gorgeous. She took the vision that we had to the next level and did an excellent job with not only the bouquets, but the table set up and adding finishing touches to everything. She worked with our color scheme and flower selection to help us fit within our budget. She did a fantastic job to make it beautiful beyond words. I continue to receive many compliments from guests on the flowers and décor alone. Thank you, Lynette, for everything!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2013

Our flowers were gorgeous...she has such creative talent and vision! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2013

I reached out to three local florists for quotes and described what I wanted for our wedding flowers. Prior to getting these quotes I was fairly certain I was going to go with Flowerman, where you do your own flowers with their help to cut some of the floral costs.

After talking with Lynette she came up with great ideas to get across my vision, as well as a better price than Flowerman! As we worked together over the months leading up to the wedding I was more and more happy I chose her. She is very responsive, answered all my questions, and was very patient when I made changes to the order as we moved forward. She even met me at her flower distributor to show me different flowers to help me see a bit more what the arrangements would look like. She was great in the prep phase of the planning.

The delivery is also worth mentioning, I was blown away with our flowers. They were rich and beautiful, and definitely didn't look like "budget" flowers in any manner. She really did get the look I wanted and her work was great. I couldn't recommend her any more! Loved working with her, she is a true professional, and joy to work with!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Kacey · Married on 03/13/2013

perfect! i don't think i could ask for any better.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2012

I was SO thrilled and relieved when I found Lynette! I was having a hard time finding a florist that understood my vision but Lynette just got it and ran with it, and she offered many choices to stay within my budget. The ceremony décor she put together far surpassed anything else I had in my mind! I was seriously blown away by the beauty of the flowers and all of the decor! I can't say enough amazing things about Lynette! Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Madison House Designs's reply:

Wow, Sarah! Thank you so very much for your kind words and compliments! I was elated to see the pictures from your photographer and have even made your bouquet picture my Facebook cover. Thank you for your business and for being just so wonderful to work with!!!

Lynetta · Married on 10/20/2012

Lynette designed absolutely beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. I was a picky bride in that I picked out exactly the flowers that I wanted and she worked within our budget to create EXACTLY the look I wanted. Her arrangements brought the entire wedding together beautifully.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Madison House Designs's reply:

Hi Lynetta! Thank you so much for the wonderful review that you've posted. I really really appreciate your business. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Congratulations and many blessings in your married life together!! Lynette