MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP Reviews

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 3
MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 4
MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 5

Lenna · Married on 05/20/2016

Molly was wonderful. She made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Krista · Married on 03/12/2016

Molly and her assistant did my hair and makeup, along with my 2 bridemaids and my mom's, for our wedding on March 12, 2016. Molly and her assistant were absolutely fantastic! They were both so knowledgeable about their craft. I went with the"glam" look, and it looked phenomenal! I had done 2 trials before I went with Madiface, and they turned out horrible, so when I scheduled my trial with Molly, I was skeptical. Boy was I wrong! She was prompt, talkative, happy and best of all she did AMAZING work. I am so glad I decided to go with Madiface. We all had such a blast on the morning of my wedding day. I would HIGHLY reccommend!

Sent on 03/25/2016

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for you wonderful review! We had a terrific time with your beautiful family and felt like we were a part of your big day. I hope you had a magical day, you looked stunning!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/30/2016

I contracted Molly to do my hair and makeup, and hair for two bridesmaids, for my wedding. She was beyond fabulous! She stayed in constant contact with me before my wedding day so that I had total confidence in her reliability. She has a great personality, and was just so much fun to have around. Molly listened to my feedback after the trial (which was pretty much perfect anyway), and my wedding day morning was totally stress-free. We were so happy with her services. Not only did she do a great job at everything we hired her to do, but on my wedding day, when my mom was about to run out to a salon to get a quick trim, Molly just told her to sit down and she'd do it. She did a perfect job, and didn't change my mom a penny. Molly is a great person and a great hair and makeup stylist. I'm so grateful for all she did to contribute to my perfect wedding day!! I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/11/2016

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Oh my gosh! Lauren you've touched my heart and humbled me. Your kind words have reminded me why I love what I do!
    I need to thank you for including me in your special day.
    Much love, and congratulations to you and Darren!

Kate · Married on 12/18/2015

Molly and her colleague provided hair styling services for my December wedding, and I couldn't be any happier with the results. From the moment I contacted Molly asking whether she would be able to create full-tilt vintage waves for my (straight, flat) hair, she traded photos and ideas with me to help bring that idea to life. What made this even more impressive was that, due to my schedule, we weren't able to do a trial, yet Molly was still able to capture the exact vibe that I was trying to emulate. She is a wizard of sorts! She and her assistant were not only prompt, professional, and easy to get along with, but they really listened to each of my bridesmaids and cater to their unique needs. (And they all looked fantastic!) To top it all off, though I didn't hire Molly to do my make-up, she was kind enough to step in and help my execute my lip liner with precision when she saw me struggling with it. It's those little things that make Molly and her team stand out from the crowd. I would highly recommend Molly and her team for any wedding needs--you will definitely be in good hands!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Molly & her assistant were wonderful to work with & did an exceptional job with hair and makeup for myself and my whole bridal party! She was extremely professional, reasonably priced, and will come to you. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

Molly was so great to work with, from the phone conversations, trial, and everything leading up to the big day. When we first spoke, she asked the right questions to understand what I was envisioning for my look and really nailed it during the trial. Molly and her team were so professional and really stayed on track with the timeline and made it effortless and not stressful on the wedding day! I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and she even was able to add in a couple of my close relatives on short notice. I highly recommend Molly and her team for hair/skincare/makeup for any occasion. My mom was thrilled with the experience and advice Molly gave her on her skin. I had never used airbrush foundation and it really held up for the entire night, and the lipstick for touchups really came in handy. I absolutely loved my look and felt so comfortable with Molly!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Molly is WONDERFUL to work with! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She was super accommodating, as our plans changed up to the night before the wedding. Molly showed up on time and ready to work her magic. I would recommend her whole heartedly.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Janna · Married on 06/26/2015

Molly was a great choice for hair and make up. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to have a stress-free experience, and feel confident that you will be in good hands. Wedding planning, prep, and the day of can be stressful and nerve-wracking, and it is important to surround yourself with people who make you feel calm! Molly was professional, attentive, and her work was amazing. From the consult months before the big day, the trial, and the the weeks leading up to the wedding, Molly was in contact with not only me, but my bridesmaids, as well, ensuring that no detail was overlooked. She is friendly, funny, and her work is meticulous. Not only that, but she kept the whole bridal party on schedule, which is a rare, but necessary occurrence on wedding day! I had so many compliments on my makeup, and my bridesmaids felt fabulous, too! She was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day (besides saying, "I Do" to my husband, of course!)

Sent on 07/28/2015

Laura · Married on 05/16/2015

Molly was so sweet and laid back, and it was so convenient that she could come out to my house for my trial, and also travel to the hotel where we had our wedding! I shopped around a bit before booking with her, but I ending up going with her since 1. she is one of the more affordable that does both hair and makeup, 2. she travels to your site, and 3. she was so nice when I spoke to her on the phone! She is very talented and uses very high quality, natural products, and she is very easy to work with and really listens! I also loved the feel of the airbrushed makeup, it felt like I wasn't wearing anything! She was also very accommodating and flexible (as I kept changing the number and type of services I needed...)

Sent on 05/28/2015

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Laura. You were such a beautiful bride! I hope your day was magical!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2015

I was first introduced to Molly during the celebration of my best friend's wedding. When my turn came around a year later, I made the grave error of not going to Molly at first for my bridal makeup trial. Unfortunately it's those kinds of experiences that allow you to appreciate a true professional. As a woman of color (black) with a complexity of skin issues, Molly made certain I looked fabulous on my wedding day. (Loved the airbrush!) Molly will listen and gently advise if she believes what you desire may not be best. Most importantly, she did not sacrifice the health of my skin. I had no breakouts or skin issues to worry about the morning after and during my honeymoon. Go with Molly, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Molly & her beautiful crew did an amazing job and accommodated each and every one of us. I had a fairly large bridal party that needed to get their hair and makeup completed. Each girl looked beautiful in their own unique way. Molly was such a pleasure to work with and made me feel incredibly special each step of the way!

Sent on 05/13/2015

I researched several (A LOT) of hair and makeup artists for my Indian/American wedding. Molly was absolutely fantastic from the very beginning. Her trial was extensive and she did a lot of consulting. Additionally, she was willing to talk to each bridesmaid/moms to discuss any concerns they had. Further, I was the first Indian wedding she did and she went above and beyond learning how to properly place the headpiece/veil/dupatta and it came out beautiful. She was right on time, super responsive and made everyone look wonderful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2015

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was truly my honor and privilege to be a part of your gorgeous wedding.

Lindsay · Married on 12/20/2014

Molly was incredibly easy to work with and very attentive. She's very knowledgeable regarding skin products, makeup and overall skin health. She and her team provided the hair and makeup for my wedding day, they all did a great job. It was so easy to hire 1 person for both hair and makeup as opposed to two different companies. I definitely recommend Molly and her team!

Sent on 01/28/2015

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! It was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding day. Such beautiful friends and family, inside and out!

Suzanne · Married on 09/13/2014

Molly was absolutely amazing! I am living in California and got married back home in New Jersey, with only two weeks at home before the wedding (one of which was spent in NY working). I found her on The Knot and emailed and phoned back and forth with her, setting up all the logistics before I even got back to New Jersey. She was extremely accommodating and put me at ease immediately during the trial run. She spent extra time going over things with my bridesmaid, who has sensitive skin, to make sure everything would be okay on the big day. She even made my younger sister, who absolutely hates make-up, feel at ease getting her hair and make-up done. Molly and her assistant were great, and I can't recommend her more.

Sent on 10/10/2014

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you Suzanne for your kind review. It was my honor to be part of your specil day!

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2014

Molly was so wonderful to work with! She was on time and so easy to talk to! She adapted to my crazy house full of bridesmaids, mothers, photographers, and boyfriends well! My makeup and bridesmaids hair were so beautiful she didn't want to wash it at the end of the wedding. Such a pleasure to gotten to meet and work with the lovely Molly!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/09/2014

My wedding was in Cape May, NJ. My hairdresser is my mom's best friend and was doing my hair for my wedding but I needed to find a hairdresser for my bridesmaids. I also needed someone that would travel to our location. Madiface was very resonably priced. Molly was great! All of my bridesmaids loved their up do's. Braids are in and Molly did awesome up do's with braids. I wish I could add pictures of their up do's. My half sister and my brother's girlfriend decided they wanted their hair done for the wedding. Molly was very accommodating and added them both on.

Sent on 09/04/2014

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you Lauren for your lovely review. We had so much fun working your wedding.

Brooke · Married on 06/28/2014

The MADiFACE hair and makeup team are AWESOME!! I hired MADiFACE to do hair and airbrush makeup for my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day. They arrived before I got to my venue very professional and ready to go. The whole team made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous for my day! I was extremely happy with everyone's hair and makeup. My hair and makeup turned out perfect for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2014

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! It was truly an honor to be a part of your big day!

Kaylan · Married on 05/10/2014

Molly was an absolute pleasure to deal with! She was professional, always upbeat and positive and is a master of her craft!

Sent on 06/05/2014

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Kaylan, thank you so much for the wonderful compliment! It's very kind of you.

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2014

Molly did my makeup trial for my wedding and I absolutely loved her! She was kind, accommodating, and did a fabulous job on my makeup. I look forward to my wedding day for her to do my makeup again!!

Sent on 04/22/2014

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I am so looking forward to your big day!

My daughter was the flower girl in my sister-in-law's wedding. Molly did both her hair and make-up and it was flawless. My daughter looked so sweet, not too old (she was only 6 at the time of the wedding) and Molly worked with what my sister-in-law wanted. She is absolutely professional and will do whatever you ask her to. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/13/2017

Molly was simply fantastic! I contacted a lot of vendors for pricing, but Molly was the most reasonably priced for the work (based upon the pictures). We first had a consult over the phone so she could get an idea of my vision of my wedding, my dress, and how I wanted to look the day of. She completely understood everything, which I was not sure if anyone would understand what I was looking for (I wanted drama, as I was getting married Friday the 13th, but tasteful). Trial went great, but I decided last minute I wanted to do a few changes and the day of everything came out PERFECT! She also did my bridesmaids and my mother, also a last minute (I mean day of!) addition of my mother-in-law! She was super personalable and we all LOVED her! She brought Valerie to do hair to help with the time, she was awesome! Valerie was able to some very different hair styles, while able to still do classic traditional ones (I have a diverse set of friends!). Overall would recommend to anyone! My pictures came out perfect and I was one of the last ones standing at the end of the night (3 a.m.) and my make-up did not move (I have oily skin and usually have shine and raccoon eyes in 3/4 hours but not with Molly)!

Asked for my husband's input: "She did a great job twice! The trial and wedding. I was really afraid because I think my wife is naturally beautiful and I almost thought a make-up artist would overdo it and change the way my soon to be wife was going to look. And during our first look, when I turned around I saw my wife exactly the way I wanted to see to her. Molly was able to accentuate my wife's finest features!"

Note: Professional photos are unedited as I got these the very next morning after the wedding.

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 6
    MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 7
    MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 8
    Sent on 12/18/2017

Ruth · Married on 09/10/2012

I just want to say thank you for the fantastic job you did, on my color and cut! I've had lots of compliments, the best one of all, I look ten years younger. I love it. thanks again,
    Ruth

Sent on 09/13/2012

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing service, amazing looks!

Molly and Chrissy were so fantastic! During my initial call with Molly she guessed things about me from my eye color to my day-to-day makeup routine and I knew right away that I could trust her to make me look beautiful on my wedding day. They were super friendly, flexible, and very professional with everyone in my wedding party - from my mid-20's sister to my 80-year-old grandmothers. We all looked better than I could have imagined. I'm so grateful that we were all in such good hands and I'd recommend Madiface without hesitation!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 07/01/2017

Molly was absolutely amazing to work with. She is down to earth and very knowledgeable about weddings and beauty. She and 2 team members provided hair and makeup services for myself, MOB, my grandmother and 6 bridesmaids. After my bridal hair trail she helped make adjustments to my hair and makeup to make it perfect for my wedding day, which she did. The day of one of her hair stylists even helped curl my nieces the flower girl's hair last minute. Really excellent service. I love how the makeup and hair looks in all of our wedding photos. Really cannot recommend Molly and her team enough she was a pleasure to work with and the results were impeccable!

Sent on 07/21/2017

MadiFace was amazing! Before even booking with Molly she took the time on the phone to make sure she fully understood the services I was looking for and my own personal style. She also traveled to me for my trial and took lots of time to explain her makeup and hair style process and was adaptable to any changes or suggestions. The day of the wedding the bridal party, moms, and grandmas looked gorgeous! Molly was punctual and got everyone done on time. Not only was she professional, she was a lot of fun! I am beyond happy with the way I looked on my wedding day. I felt beautiful and stunning while still being natural. I recommend MadiFace to everyone! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/07/2015