MADEYABLUSH Reviews

35 Reviews for MADEYABLUSH

• Christina

Christina · Getting married on 07/17/2020

Amazing vendor

Jessica and her team were wonderful to work with for my wedding! Jessica also did my make up for my engagement session and bridal shower, and I couldn’t be more happy! I showed her what I wanted each time, and it turned out exactly like the picture. From the second I met her, I felt confident that my make up and my bridesmaid’s make up would be nothing short of perfect. We did airbrush and it did not feel heavy or cakey. All of my bridesmaid’s were happy with their make up as well. If you’re looking for a make up artist, look no further !

Sent on 08/22/2019

Kirsten · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing hair and makeup all day

Jessica and her girls are absolutely amazing! My whole bridal party looked excellent all day long and we had so much fun getting ready with them! Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Angelia

Angelia Fisher · Married on 09/21/2019

Dream wedding with Jess!

Jess is AMAZING! We became instant friends at my trial. She is so easy going and made me feel so relaxed through the whole experience. Her skills are amazing. She will make you look and feel like a princess. Not only did I have an amazing time with her, I gained a friend! I recommend her 1000%!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Bobbi

Bobbi Rybolt · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Everyone loved their hair and makeup! It was such a great time and they all really worked hard to make us all look so beautiful! I recommend them to everyone needing hair and make up!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Molly · Married on 05/11/2019

Madeyablush is wonderful!

My coworker recommended MADEYABLUSH & I'm so happy I chose to work with them for my wedding. Jessica is such a honey, she's personable, easy to get in contact with, and so easy to talk to, especially about makeup. :) I loved my trial but wanted to bump it up just a bit for the wedding, & she knew exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids all looked so beautiful! They still looked like themselves, just enhanced, which is how you want to look when you get your makeup done. I would absolutely recommend Jess & her team.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Annmarie Garay · Married on 02/16/2019

Easiest decision! Highly Recommend!

From first email, to day of the wedding, working with Jess and her team was stress-free and amazing. Very responsive, very professional, and very skilled. You won’t feel like you have strangers getting ready with you on your wedding day, you will feel like you have a couple extra girlfriends laughing with you and sharing in your excitement! Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Deana Miskimins · Married on 02/01/2019

Madeyablush is wonderful!

I recommend choosing MADEYABLUSH for your wedding! They come to you for both trials and event day hair and makeup. I received quick email responses from day 1 answering my initial questions. After exchanging numbers, communication continued in a very friendly and quick manner. My hair and makeup artist Jessica was absolutely wonderful! Kind, friendly, easy going and helped make my day extra special. She asked me exactly what I wanted and was not pushy and I couldn't have been happier with the result. My hair was gorgeous and makeup looked flawless all day thanks to her. I will be contacting them in the future for any event makeup and hair needs I may have!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Erin · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Jess is wonderful to work with. She is super sweet and personable. She listens to what you want and is open to suggestions. She did my make up for my wedding and I absolutely loved it. It was exactly what I wanted and it lasted all night.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding party makeup

Madeyablush did my own and my bridesmaids and mothers makeup and hair for my wedding and she and her team of ladies did a wonderful job! My pictures turned out beautiful, and I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

I would highly recommend Madeyblush. Jessica has a passion for what she does and she is amazing at making you feel special and beautiful on your big day. I loved that she was apart of it and could not have asked for a better hair and makeup artist!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

10/10 would DEFINITELY recommend!!!!!

MADEYABLUSH is absolutely incredible! There aren't enough words in the world to describe how truly amazing these girls are! Jessica and her team made me feel so beautiful on my big day and I can't thank them enough! Not only did they do an amazing job, but they are as kind-hearted and sweet as they are talented. They made my bridesmaids, my mom, my mother-in-law, and me feel so comfortable during the process. We were all having a blast! They are super easy to work with and I guarantee you, they will not disappoint! If I ever need my hair or makeup done, I know where to go! Thank you so much MADEYABLUSH for everything! You girls are FANTASTIC!

Ariel · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Amanda did a phenomenal job getting me ready for my wedding. She was so sweet and patient with me. I would highly recommend Madeyablush to anyone needing hair and makeup services.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!

If you are looking for a team of girls to feel relaxed and comfortable with, these are your girls! Alicia and Christyl did our hair and Kelli did our makeup! We all left feeling beautiful and beyond happy! I was extremely pleased with the services and we all received compliments all day long! If you are looking for an awesome hair and makeup team that make you feel like family, look no further! 💙

Sent on 10/28/2018

Amanda Mayda · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection

Jess and the entire team were absolutely amazing!!! They made myself and all of my bridesmaids not only look but also feel beautiful. They listened to what we all wanted and made our hair look better then we could have imagined. On top of their amazing talent, they are all awesome girls. Getting ready with them was like getting ready with more of our friends. We all bonded so quickly and had a fun time with lots of laughs. If you are looking for wedding hair and makeup, these girls are where its at. They are absolutely amazing and I truly could not be more grateful for them!! I have already recommended them to all my friends that are getting married.Thank you Jess and girls for everything!! You are by far the best of the best!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rachel Cohen · Married on 10/12/2018

So amazing!!!!

I used Jessica and her wonderful team for my hair and makeup services or my wedding! Amazing work! They have such passion for what they do and will listen to what you have to say.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kinsey · Married on 09/08/2018

fantabulous!!!

She captured exactly the look I was going for and made me feel so beautiful on my special day! She was kind, friendly, and so much fun to spend my wedding day morning with! I would highly recommend to everyone!

molly · Married on 08/17/2018

No one will make you feel better on your most important days, than Jess! She knows it all. Super sweet, very knowledgeable, and comforting. Just like an old friend, helping you out! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

Perfect Wedding!

Jessica and her team were so fun and easy to get along with. They listened to every request my wedding party had and delivered accurately! Thank you for making my wedding everything I dreamed of!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Holly · Married on 07/21/2018

Jessica did an amazing job on everyone in my bridal party's makeup. She was very responsive to questions and set up my trial right away. She is a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a great makeup application.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Angela · Married on 05/18/2018

Jessica was AMAZING! She was very quick to answer any questions I had. She was such a joy to have at the salon helping my bridesmaids and I get ready for the wedding. Our makeup looked absolutely perfect. The airbrush and eyeshadow still looked flawless at the end of the night. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Molly · Married on 05/05/2018

Jessica was amazing to work with! She’s easy to talk to and my makeup looked great and stayed on all night. I loved it!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Dad · Married on 12/16/2017

Jess did a fantastic job for my wedding hair and make-up. There were two contrasting looks: a formal "up" do for the ceremony day and with long, flowing tresses for the reception day. The make-up was lovely and natural-looking, and I am still following her tips about everyday make-up.. She is very professional, sweet, and calm, and I felt fantastic at both events. My daughter also looked flawless.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Laura · Married on 12/01/2017

I was apprehensive at first just because I have short hair and I wasn't sure how everything would turn out. It was like magic! Jess did such a beautiful job even with last minute changes! I'll be using her services again I am sure!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Renee · Married on 10/21/2017

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Jess is! We had such a wonderful time with her and we all looked absolutely stunning for my wedding on 10/21/17!! Makeup/hair was PERFECT the entire night even with me crying multiple times because of how happy I was. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I changed my hair after my trial and she was just excited as I was and embraced my crazy! I felt so beautiful the entire night and my husband LOVED the way I looked!!!

She will be the best decision you ever make!!! Again, I am so happy to have met you Jess and was able to share one of the most important days of my life with you!

Jess, thank you so much! You know I love you girl!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2017

I needed an air brush make-up artist very close to my wedding date, and thank goodness she was free! I had gotten her information from a friend, who saw her air brush make-up before and was very pleased. I don't typically wear a lot of heavy eye make-up OR foundation, and I've never had air brushed make-up before.

She was friendly, quick to respond, the make up felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all! And it matched my skin tone perfectly. I even had her cover and blend some noticeable scars from acne on my back.
    The make-up stayed on beautifully through sweating and some tears!
    I was at first shocked at the look of the eye shadow (as I don't ever have heavy make-up on) and asked her to blend it in a bit more to make the look a little less dramatic- she was so happy to have me be honest and help me achieve the special look I was going for!
    I would have to note too that she included eye lashes with the make-up. I haven't had fake eye lashes before and it "just wasn't me" so we actually removed them and just used mascara. The glue left behind from the lashes I believe made an unusual texture super up close (only I would see it in the mirror), but it looked fine from a distance and at the alter.

I am so glad she could book so close, worked around my hair lady and the ceremony, was quick, the make-up lasted, and it didn't break me out (my skin is super sensitive)...

I would definitely say that if you've never worn eye lashes before, maybe just stay natural and get an even more flawless look with the rest of the make-up.

Sent on 10/10/2017