6 Reviews for Madeline Moore Events

Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Madeline is an awesome coordinator and I highly recommend her! I hired her for month-of coordination and am so grateful for all of her hard work. She helped with coordinating the vendors, creating the day-of timeline, building the floor plan, and so much more. The day of went very smoothly, thanks in large part to her. From the first time I met with her, I felt at ease and could see how much heart she puts into her work. Thanks Mady for everything!

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Mady was without a doubt, the best wedding coordinator I could have ever asked for! She helped me plan my small Santa Barbara wedding and even made all of my floral decor! Working with Mady was so simple and she is so great in reminding you about details that can easily get over looked. My husband and I could not have planned our dream wedding without her. We really wanted to stick to our budget and Mady definitely helped in making sure that goal was met. Our Disney-vintage-whimsical wedding was so much more than we could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture ELIZA, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I wish I could give Madeline 10 stars for her service. Not only was she extremely professional, thorough and worth every penny, her attitude and spirit actually made wedding planning fun. I can't believe how lucky I was to work with someone with such beautiful style and design, but who also felt like my best friend.

Madeline planned my wedding on the Oregon coast which took place in June (2 months married & loving it!). She and I came up with the concept of "Simple-Chic" and Madeline brought it to places no Pinterest board ever could. I still have dreams about the clean lines she designed for the reception. Oh and she also did all the florals! Girls, find someone who can do both!

Creativity, style, natural-talent, professionalism...Madeline Moore Events truly can do it all.

Profile Picture Mary-Elizabath, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I got the full package from Madeline and it was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. She went above and beyond my expectations and I am so thankful for her hard work and making my wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Bailey, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Madeline Moore events was A LIFE SAVER! I used their services from the second I was able to all the way up to the very last minute. I am a mess when it comes to decision making and organization. I put four and a half stars for professionalism bc Madeline Moore events was professional but also made me feel like I had a friend throughout the process not just a service provider. Love love love!

Profile Picture Sabrina , 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Madeline Moore Events as the day-of coordinator for our wedding in Santa Barbara in May 2017. The wedding had approximately 200 guests.
We went with a “day-of coordinator” because I wanted to do most of the wedding planning myself, but knew we would need help on the actual wedding day. Although she was “just hired for day-of”, Mady started helping over a month before. Thank goodness, because she thought of all the little details that I overlooked, or truly just didn’t have an opinion about. Mady was a life saver and made all of my visions a reality- the wedding was so beautiful! She also helped with vendor coordination, site layout, and helped me make last minute decisions based on her previous experience. She made the month before the wedding an absolute breeze!
Mady and her team were SO HELPFUL on our wedding day. They were very professional, punctual and hard-working. They dealt with last minute changes and issues with a smile, as if they knew they were coming. I recommend Mady and her team for any event of any size!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/13/17, 1 Review