Madelin Rose Reviews

5 | Minneapolis, MN

5 Reviews for Madelin Rose

Maurina · Married on 07/27/2013

Maria is fantastic. I chose to go with Madelin Rose because a few weddings I had been in, the brides had flawless flowers! She met with me multiple times after work hours because of my schedule. She had so many ideas and was very knowledgeable in all flower types and what would last all day and still look good for the reception. My bouquet was fabulous. I chose hydrangea's for my and my girls bouquets and she went to the ends of the earth to have them match our colors. Everything was perfect. I would never use anyone else!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Joelle · Married on 05/02/2009

Work with them to order flowers. And everything was great! No issues!

Sent on 08/12/2009

Heather · Married on 05/20/2007

There are not words to describe the feeling I got when I saw my bouquet for the first time...It was so magnificent and exactly what I wanted, I cried when I picked it up to hold it. She was so friendly and helpful. They were able to deliver all of the flowers and set them up at the site. Very reasonable pricing too, I'm surprised we weren't charged more..the flowers were phenomenal!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Melina · Married on 10/06/2007

I don't remember the ladies name, but she's the owner of Madeline Rose. She was so wonderful. I went in there with NO idea's on what I wanted, what kind of flowers I wanted how big I wanted my arrangements. She helped me with EVERYTHING. She has many many pictures and magazines with examples. She can do anything you ask her to do. She also has ideas for rental - vases, cake boxes, silk flowers...I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2008

Lindsey · Married on 06/19/2010

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Maria was very nice. The flowers turned out very pretty as well. We did have some confusion and miscommunication many times which would make me a bit hesitant to choose this florist again. After confirming our order multiple times throughout the engagement, we ended up with boutennieres intstead of corsages which we paid for for our mother's. My mom did not want to ruin her dress with a pin and was a bit upset, which made me kind of upset since we paid for something else and confirmed it twice.

Sent on 07/15/2010