Madeleine Weddings Reviews

43 | San Juan, PR

43 Reviews for Madeleine Weddings

• I

Isis · Married on 11/15/2014

I had the best wedding ever thanks to her! I was not the most predictable bride to work with, but she managed to understand what I wanted. She gave me a flowerless wedding, like I wanted, and made it look even better. My forest wedding was perfect, the center pieces where perfect, the bouquets were beautiful. She made me the perfect forest wedding on a budget. She recommended the dj service and the photographer and they performed as expected, I was very happy with that. She made sure everything ran smoothly and she dealt with the officiant...she will always be a hero for that. My now husband was not around for the wedding planning, so he practically received a surprise wedding and he loved it. We are very grateful for her work and she should definitely plan your wedding or your next event.

Sent on 12/15/2014

camilo · Married on 04/06/2014

Madelaine always took care of both of us and considered our budget. With that said, our wedding was spectacular. With attention to every detail, she make our journey a lot easier so we could enjoy our ceremony as we always dreamed about. My wife did not have to stress over anything because Madelaine took care of everything. I highly recommended her services if you are planning a wedding in Puerto Rico! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Marjolaine · Married on 02/01/2014

Excellent work. Madelaine was very organized and thoughtful. She always wondered about the details so that the whole event was a success.

Sent on 07/09/2014

ashley · Married on 12/14/2013

Madelaine s absolutely the best! She was always available for questions by email, telephone and/or text from the time first contact was made to the end of the wedding day. From the rehearsal dinner to the wedding, she did a marvelous job. We couldn't have asked for a better planner. She was in constant contact from the moment we landed in Puerto Rico until the very end of the wedding evening and handled all the last minute changes that came up (even the unexpected downpours about an hour and a half before the wedding) while remaining composed and patient. She even found someone to paint a wooden sign for the beach in Spanish and English that the bride found on Pinterest.

If you are looking for a professional, courteous and friendly wedding planner, Madelaine is definitely the right choice. She made my daughter's wedding day the most special and lovely day I ever could have wished for!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Meghan · Married on 11/08/2013

Madelaine is simply the best! She provided flowers, table decorations, chairs, and her own personal touch. She coordinated her services with the venue that hosted our wedding! She paid attention to every detail that I spoke to here about and went above and beyond to make sure all of my ideas came to life!! Madelaine was extremely easy to work with and kept in contact via text, phone calls, and emails. She was responsive and pleasant to work with.
    One of my favorite things about working with Madelaine is the family touch. Her mother helps with the setup of the events, making it an even more personal.
    Madelaine is simply worth every penny. The piece of mind and flexibility that she offers is exactly what every bride needs. I would recommend her to any destination or local bride.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Kathie · Married on 09/07/2013

After my first conversation with Madelaine, I was 100% ready to hire her as a day of coordinator. From ordering and assembling the centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner, helping out with our wedding decorations and ceremony setup, researching Chinese and Korean wedding customs, and keeping me from losing my sanity, she was along every step of the way complete with open communication and worth every penny. She definitely went above and beyond to make both my rehearsal dinner and wedding a huge success! I made a great new friend in Puerto Rico and can't wait to go back! =)

Venue: La Concha
    # of guests: 95 (all from out of town)

Sent on 09/11/2013

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/08/2013

We were married in San Juan, PR at the Hotel Del Mar in early August. Although there were some issues with the hotel themselves, Madelaine was the best!

I was so impressed and very happy with Madelaine. From beginning to end of the whole process, she was there taking care of everything. She was very professional but also friendly when planning our big day. From venue to flowers to DJ, she did it all.

I could not have planned it without her and I would reccomend her to anyone who wants to have their wedding in PR. Thanks again Madelaine.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Rebecca · Married on 07/06/2013

With all the things I had going on, I didn't had the time to plan my own wedding and that's why I hired Madelaine. SHE'S THE BEST!! She made me feel like a top priority and my wedding was wonderful, just how I imagined it would be. If you want your wedding to be perfect, call Madelaine and she will make it happen.

Con todas las cosas que tenía, no podía planear mi boda y por eso decidí contratar a Madelaine. ELLA ES LA MEJOR!! Madelaine me hizo sentir que era una prioridad e hizo que mi boda fuese estupenda, exactamente como la imagine. Si deseas que tu boda sea perfecta, llama a Madelaine y ella lo hará realidad.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Maria · Married on 06/22/2013

I have no negative comments about Madelaine. She is amazing. My wedding was pure chaos, it was far away it was full of crazy guests and lots of drama and Madelaine handled everything like a pro. She always made me feel like I was the only bride she attended too even though I knew she had a few more clients. She was honest, friendly and always available. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/04/2013

Bexi · Married on 06/15/2013

La calidad y esmero de Maru es incomparable. Gracias a su servicio y esmero pudimos realizar una boda de excelencia en donde todos disfrutamos. Su entusiasmo se ve reflejado a través de su trabajo en donde no importa la hora siempre se podrá contar con ella. La experiencia y la calidad del servicio ofrecido por ella, me lleva a recomendarla sobre cualquiera.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Amber · Married on 05/17/2013

I had to change wedding planner because of a bad experience and with only two months left for my wedding, Madelaine made it all happen. She is wonderful, an amazing person and an awesome coordinator. I totally recommend her. She made my wedding the best memory I have.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Marjorie · Married on 02/23/2013

Madelaine make our dream wedding come true. She made my life easier so I can completely enjoy every moment. She understands my needs and pay attention of every detail that I would never have guess. Thanks for all the great effort of making a simple date a memorable one for us and my guests.

Sent on 03/02/2013

Tanya · Married on 09/02/2012

Going into this experience I did not know what to expect. I was all the way in Maryland and had never even been to Puerto Rico. I had many questions and needed much help in getting organized. From the very first email Madelaine was very informative as she answered all of my questions and put me at ease. Nothing was too small and she always made me feel as though I was a priority. Madelaine coordinated everything for me to the very last detail. I put all my trust in her since I was not able to be there and she proved herself to be trustworthy. She really did make my dream a reality.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Maria · Married on 07/28/2012

If you want a perfect wedding without all the stress, Madelaine will make it happen. She was always available for me and I didn't had any problems with her. She's really sweet and took care of every aspect of the wedding. Madelaine really is the best wedding planner I could've ask for. Madelaine and her crew are amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Ana · Married on 07/21/2012

Very well organized, on time and accessible to suggestions.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Laura · Married on 12/11/2004

Son muchas las cosas que podria decir de ella, pero lo que resume todo es, que no se que me hubiera hecho sin ella. Siempre estuvo con nosotros desde el primer dia, brindandonos los mejores consejos. Gracias Maru por hacer nuestro sueño realidad.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Jaicika · Married on 09/30/2001

She made our drieam wedding come true , without compromicing our budget

Sent on 09/30/2011
  • Diana

Diana Otero · Married on 05/04/2019

Una experiencia maravillosa.

La experiencia de contar con Madeleine en el día de mi boda fue maravillosa, es tan profesional y al vez es tan humana , amorosa, gentil, no solo conmigo(la novia) sino con todos los presentes. Su experiencia permito que la boda corriera como un reloj suizo, perfecta. No se le escapó un detalle. Agradezco mucho su ayuda, guía, cariño y profesionalismo. Recomiendo a cualquier novia que quiera contar con una aliada para su boda que no dude en contratar los servicios de Madeleine.

Sent on 05/23/2019