Madeleine Frost Reviews

9 | Spring, TX

9 Reviews for Madeleine Frost

Valerie · Married on 02/24/2018

My experience with Madeleine was exceptional, her bubbly and sweet personality is contagious and it reflected on our photos! Her easiness immediately put our jitters at ease. There's something about the way she directs you that made every single photo beautiful! She's has her own unique perspective that flatters you at every angle! I mentioned a couple of insecurities and she knew just how to overcome them all. A true professional! I am beyond thrilled we chose Madeleine Frost! We were blown away by the emotion and romance in our photos. I know I will look back at these photos for years to come. Never has our love been captured so beautifully!

Carolyn · Married on 12/01/2017

Oh goodness... Where do I start? Madeleine, became an immediate friend. She welcomed us with open arms and showed how much of a genuine person she is, just in the first few moments we met her. She was so professional and fun. I was incredibly nervous, being a plus size bride, but Madeleine made me feel comfortable and beautiful even before seeing the results. Madeleine works so well with her couples and gives amazing direction. My fiance and I are no models, so her clear and understandable directions make the shoot go fast and smoothly. By the end, you will be best friends with her and want nothing more than to see her again! She is a kindred spirit, and a beautiful soul. Her photos really showed the love that my fiance and I share, as well as our personalities. I actually got to take my shoes off during the photoshoot and traipse around in the mud, which just showed my adventurous side and showed how strong and grounded my fiance is. Madeleine played the perfect bard for our love story! She took two crazy people and revealed the beauty we can't always see. Thank you so much, Madeleine! We absolutely love you!

Gabriel · Married on 05/20/2017

She is absolutely awesome. I'm an incredibly picky customer, but I can't think of anything that I would change about our experience with Madeleine. She drove an outrageous distance to meet with us, had already spotted places for us to take pictures, was encouraging and hilarious, and got our pictures back to us three days later. You cannot go wrong with this photographer.

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

If you are looking for an amazing photographer who connects with you both and puts everything into her work then look no further! Madeleine makes even the most photo shy person feel comfortable. She doesn't only capture amazing photos she captures memories and moments. She tells a story in her work that you will be able to look back on for years to come. I had been feeling very down on myself and losing my self confidence, but after looking at the pictures from our engagement shoot I truly feel like a beautiful princess, and every girl deserves to feel that way no matter what the occasion!

• W

Whitten · Married on 01/19/2017

Madeleine was so accommodating, friendly, and kind. She is incredibly creative and reliable.

Molly · Married on 05/14/2016

Madeleine and her sister were awesome. They were very relatable, took control when they needed to (herding family can be like herding cats), and have the sweetest, most genuine personalities. I would absolutely suggest Madeleine to anyone looking for photography services.

Sunday · Married on 10/03/2015

I don't even know where to begin about Madeleine.... I just received my pictures back and I am just amazed.. throughout the bridal shoots and the wedding day she was so organized. For the wedding day she provided a whole schedule to keep us on track!! The men went golfing early that morning and she came early to make sure and make their tee off! The quality of her pictures don't compare to a lot of other wedding photographers, I have had many people tell me that her pictures from my wedding look like they came out of a magazine, and we didn't have to pay our whole life savings for her!! She was so fun too.. she got all the girls pepped up and dancing before I walked down the aisle... oh and I can't forget... She sewed me into my wedding dress (long story).. but basically she saved the day. You will not regret picking Madeleine to do your pictures for whatever occasions!!

abby · Married on 07/26/2013

I absolutely adore Madeline and her work . I was amazed by her quick response to any question I had. On my wedding day she was just as much a friend to me as she was a photographer. I fully trusted that she would follow through and take care of the photography and she did just that and did a super job . Id recommend her to any bride!

Bethany · Married on 07/05/2013

Madeleine served as a photographer in my wedding and did an OUTSTANDING job! She delivered her photos quickly and the final product was fantastic. I recommend her to all my friend who need a wedding photographer! She is one of the best in the business.