Made You Blush Reviews

24 | Baltimore, MD

24 Reviews for Made You Blush

Kristina · Married on 09/30/2016

Meaghan is an absolutely phenomenal makeup artist. I first met her when she was the second makeup artist for my friends wedding. I saw her work and immediately fell in love! I was mentioning how, after seeing her work, that I had no idea I could look so beautiful and I didn't feel this way with my makeup artists I was originally planning to use. Long story short, she looked at her calendar and she was available for my wedding day and I booked her the following day (about a month and a half before my wedding day!) Meaghan accentuates your natural beauty and features ensuring to listen to your requests that you feel comfortable and she settles for nothing less than you loving your makeup. I had 5 people get their makeup done, and every single one of them looked absolutely flawless and gorgeous. Like I said earlier, she makes you feel and look absolutely gorgeous and I could not have had a better makeup artist for my wedding day.

April · Married on 09/17/2016

I absolutely love Meaghan! From the trial to the day of, she was beyond amazing! She was such a comfort to me on the wedding day. My makeup was flawless & I looked beautiful because of her! I would never go to another makeup artist now that I've met Meaghan.

Kayleigh · Married on 09/03/2016

Meaghan is the worlds best make up artist known to man. I first met meaghan when she did the make up for my sisters wedding two years ago. I fell in love with her work then, and told her I'd be booking with her when it was my turn. All the stars aligned and the day I booked our venue, I contacted meaghan to ensure she was available. And she was. There was no doubt in my mind that she would be perfect. I had 9 people getting make up done, so meaghan brought along her equally talented co worker, Rachael. The two of them are amazingly talented. They listen to what your comfortable with, and enhance your features in the best way to ensure that not only do you look your ultimate best, but you still look yourself. Which was a huge factor to me. I cannot rave about these two enough. They finished ahead of schedule. Are professional, focused, perfectionist and just wonderful. Could not have imagined the perfect day without them! Amazing work by amazing artists. Everyone looked stunning and felt amazing! Love love love these two! Thank you ladies!!!!

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Meaghan is amazing! From the trial, I knew I would be booking with her. She has such an awesome personality and is super easy to talk to. I told her a little about me and the lack of knowledge I have about make-up, but assured me she would make me look as natural as possible. She did just that. She was right on time the day of and worked with all the girls and myself. She is someone I would highly recommend and knows exactly what she is doing with high quality work! She even helped me to get rid of uneven tan lines with her spray make up which lasted all day and night! Meaghan did an awesome job!!

Kristina · Married on 08/13/2016

Meaghan was amazing - from trial to day-of, I was so comfortable with her. She could tell I had wedding day jitters (who doesn't?!) and was so reassuring and calming throughout. She also worked really well with our hair stylist to work out schedules and getting girls from chair to chair. I would absolutely recommend her for anyone hoping to look fabulous on their wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2016

Meaghan was an incredible part of my day! She is professional, prepared, knowledgeable, organized and really listens to what everyone wants and needs while also balancing the schedule for the day. Her attention to detail is unmatched, and she took extra care for people in my bridal party who may have been self-conscious about their own makeup skills- she made everyone look amazing, beautiful, and was a refreshing and calming force on such a fun but stressful day! She was extremely easy to coordinate with, very upfront about pricing and explaining the process, and was prompt and very professional with working with photographer and hair and other people throughout the day. Meaghan was an amazing part of the day and I could not imagine anyone else doing as impeccable of a job.

Hannah · Married on 07/30/2016

Meagan was absolutely wonderful for our wedding this past July. My wife and I had a friend doing our make up as a gift, but we used Meagan for 4 of our bridesmaids and my mom and she did an amazing job! She really took her time on each of the girls' make up and made them look absolutely stunning but still looked natural. She was very versatile since she did my make up for people from ages 23 to 60! She wanted to touch up everyone's make up when she was done. She even waited around while my matron of honor was delivering a gift to my wife to make sure she could do her touch up and seemed genuinely happy to do so. I would definitely recommend her for anyone's wedding day!

• jesG

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2016

I was so lucky to get to work with Meaghan! From the makeup trial to the wedding day, she was truly exceptional. She knew exactly the look I was going for and made me into the most beautiful bride. She did the makeup for myself and my four bridesmaids and everyone looked so great and everything ran so smootly. She even put makeup on my flower girl at the last minute. She has the best personality and was SO great to have the morning of the wedding because she helped to keep me calm! I can't say enough good things about Meaghan and I'm so glad she was my makeup artist!

I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my wedding than Meaghan from Made You Blush! From the first phone consultation to the makeup trial to the wedding day, she listened to all of my concerns, problem-areas, specific preferences, and made me up to look like just a better version of my natural self! She worked with me to tweak things if I wanted, and did everything with incredible precision and grace. Meaghan is also the sweetest person, and is a great energy to have around the morning of your wedding -- calming, professional, and all-around awesome. I would recommend Meaghan to anyone looking for makeup for their event!

Sara · Married on 05/07/2016

My experience with Meaghan started when I met her while she made me look beautiful at my best friend's wedding. So when it came to my own wedding day, I knew exactly who to call. Meaghan is professional, passionate, and a joy to talk to! Everyone's makeup look so natural and flattering. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you!

Meaghan is beyond compare! Aside from being brilliant she is a great judge on the spot. I went for engagement photo shoot makeup with literally no plan or idea. I told her what I wanted to highlight and she read my skin, what I was telling her and was so helpful! At points I could be uncomfortable she showed me how it looked BEFORE going darker! She is worth so much more than she charges!

Meaghan did a fantastic job with my makeup and all of my bridesmaids. She made the process relaxing and fun. I received several compliments and I am sure my bridesmaids did too. Meaghan was always very responsive to my emails and extremely flexible. She was an emergency fill in when my original make up artist, due to a family emergency, had to excuse herself. I could not be happier with the work that Meaghan did and I appreciate how easy she made the whole process.

Cerilyn · Married on 04/09/2016

There just aren't enough words I could say that could describe how truly grateful I am to have had Meaghan as the makeup artist for my bridesmaids. Due to a family emergency, my initial makeup artist could no longer help out during my wedding, so a friend of mine suggested Meaghan, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made that day. Not only was Meaghan quick in responding to my emails and to my last-minute request, she was extremely helpful and detailed when describing her work, her prices, etc.

She was right on time the day of my wedding and all of my bridesmaids loved her. Her personality is fantastic and her makeup work is exceptional. I didn't have to give her any pictures of the kind of "look" I wanted for the bridesmaids because she knew exactly what would work, and each and every single one of them looked gorgeous. If my cousin wasn't already doing my makeup, I would've absolutely asked Meaghan to do my makeup as well.

I highly recommend her for any event, especially for your special wedding day! You will not be disappointed!

• Kelli

Kelli · Married on 10/17/2015

Meaghan was nothing short of outstanding. On top of that she's a wonderful person that is so easy to be around. For my trial I was still kind of figuring out what I wanted and I asked for kind of a gold glamorous look, but I ended up wanting more of a smokey eye and a red lip. Meaghan listened to my requests and was able to execute both of these looks wonderfully. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! Meaghan also did the makeup for my mom and maid of honor and they were both so happy! As a more mature lady my Mom was concerned about whether she could pull off false eyelashes and Meaghan gave her the confidence and made her look fantastic, my mom is still asking about where she can get the products Meaghan used and how to do what she did. My maid of honor is a total make up maven-- She probably has more make up than the artist for Kinky Boots. She has very high standards so much so that she was going to do her own make up, but when she met Meaghan and talked with her she immediately felt relaxed and comfortable because of her expertise and professionalism.

laura · Married on 10/03/2015

I booked Meaghan for my Oct 3rd wedding off of a referral from a friend. It was hands down one of the BEST decisions I've ever made! Meaghan is absolutely amazing! She made me feel so special from beginning to end and really listened to ME and what I wanted to do with my make up, which is something I really appreciated. If your in need of a make up artist for your big day, look no further, I can guarantee you will not be disappointed in Meaghan!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2015

Meaghan, the owner of Made You Blush, is the best makeup artist I have ever used. She is so professional, compassionate, fun and she listens to what you want and gives you the look you are seeking and enhances it to more than you could ever imagine and hope for. I had a trial with Meaghan and knew right away she was the one, then I had her do my makeup, my sisters and my cousins for my Bachelorette party and for my main event....my wedding. She is the most talented makeup artist. My makeup stayed on all day and night. It was so perfect. My wedding was an evening wedding and Meaghan came to my parents house in the morning and did my 3 bridesmaids, my maid of honor, my mom, my mother in law and my sweet grandmom. Meaghan stayed all day to make us all look perfect. She did my makeup last as I requested and as she always does for her brides. She touched up my girls makeup even though it didn't need to be and she waited until the limo arrived to leave. She stayed and didn't rush and just made us all look flawless. I could go on forever about how wonderful Meaghan Whalen is at her makeup artistry @ Made You Blush. I love you Meaghan! Thank you for making me so beautiful on the most special day of my life.

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

Meaghan was absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding. My Make up was flawless! The lashes she added made my eyes pop without looking unnatural. I loved that I looked like myself. My girls make up was stunning as well. Meaghan was very accommodating and quick to answer any questions I had. If you need Make up services Meaghan is the one! She is a truly gifted & talented professional.

Jana · Married on 05/30/2015

Meaghan did an amazing job and gave me EXACTLY what I wanted! I had other make up trials for my wedding and walked out feeling hideous and hopeless until I met Meaghan. She gave me the natural look I was hoping for and paid attention to every detail. She fixed my bridesmaids tanlines for a strapless dress and matches our faces to our necks/ shoulders perfectly. I never looked or felt like I had make up caked on and look great all night long!

Alyssa · Married on 05/24/2015

Meaghan was wonderful! She takes her time and makes sure everything is perfect. She is so talented and was able to accomplish what each of us (bride & bridesmaids) envisioned. I plan on using her a lot more in the future!!

Meaghan was recommended to me and she was AMAZING!! I don't wear a lot of make up on a daily basis and it was important for me not to look over done for my big day. I would definitely recommend her!

Allison · Married on 05/02/2015

Meaghan is amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Meghan · Married on 11/01/2014

One month before my wedding day my booked Make Up Artist bailed out on me,she gave me Meaghan's name and contact info. I immediately contacted Meaghan, who got back to me with a yes she could do it! She arrived on Saturday about 15 minutes before her scheduled 8am start time(ps she traveled from Baltimore to Gettysburg & was still early). She is efficient, professional,sweet,honest& helpful, &a total blast to be around. She made sure to spend time with everyone but she kept on schedule. She not only gave me the exact look I was going for but she talked me through the entire process. She listened to each of my girls and made them even more beautiful than they already are and gave them they look they wanted (except my 15 year old cousin who asked for a "sexy smokey eye"--she made the very wise decision that that was just too mature for her, so she professionally and sweetly changed my cousins mind and gave her a look that fit her age but made my cousin so giddy and made her feel mature). I recommend Made You Blush a million times over and over again! She will be my sister's makeup artist and anyone else's that I have a say in. I can't rave about her enough! Fast forward a few months and I am now excited to say that Meaghan and I have teamed up-I am a Baltimore Wedding Photographer. I love Meaghan so much that whenever my brides ask who they should go to, I always and will always recommend Meaghan. There is no one better and my brides deserve only THE BEST! You will not once second guess your decision to book with Made You Blush-instead you'll be sharing her name with anyone and everyone you know!

Monica · event on: 10/30/2015

Meaghan was AWESOME to work with. She did my makeup for a professional business photo shoot and I was incredibly nervous. Her calm, supportive approach along with her professional knowledge and quality work made such a difference in my experience. She explained everything she was doing, gave me tons of options and made sure she worked with my skin tones and features. It was clear she knew what she was doing and asked me a lot of questions to make sure I got what I wanted. I will definitely use her again anytime I need makeup done!!

Meaghan was awesome! She was recommended through a friend's sister and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. It was easy to ask questions, setup a trial and give feedback before the wedding day. She's professional and has a great personality to keep things easy-going on your big day. She was even able to accommodate a last minute request since we had a little extra time!