Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 5
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 6
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 7

Stacey · Married on 05/11/2013

Julie was wonderful to work with. On my wedding day she did makeup for myself, my mother and all 5 of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their make up and only has positive things to say. I also got a spray tan along with 2 of my bridesmaids from Julie earlier this week which added the perfect touch to our look. Julie makes everyone she works with feel comfortable even if make up and tanning is out of your comfort zone. I would reccommend Julie to any bride looking for a spray tan or make up!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Julie · Married on 04/27/2013

When I began my search for a makeup professional for my wedding I was never expecting to love my makeup artist so much. From the trial where we first met I knew Julie would be awesome. Besides being a great makeup artist Julie made me feel at ease, and excited with her fun personality. Julie made us all feel and look beautiful that day. I would recommend Julie's services to any future brides! She was the best!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Jillian · Married on 04/20/2013

Julie was great from the start! I do not typically wear make up (bare minerals, mascara, and a chapstik is it!!) so I was nervous to have my makeup done for my wedding day. At my trial Julie listened to exactly how I wanted to look and replicated it perfectly! When it came to my big day she arrived early (and we started at 5am! ah!) and was joyful and focused. I actually am a pain and had the eyelashes put on and then wanted them off because I wasn't comfortable with the look, Julie fixed me right back up with no worries and made me look stunning! Definitely recommended by me and my girls :)

Sent on 05/15/2013

Kellie · Married on 04/20/2013

I normally never write reviews but Julie is well deserving of one. I could not have been happier with the service that she provided me. From the trial to the day of the wedding Julie did an incredible job with my makeup and touch ups throughout my wedding day. I was debating paying the extra money to have Julie stick around for me and my bridesmaids but I'm glad I did. After you're out taking pictures it is nice to have a little touching up before your reception and even right after the ceremony if you already know you're gonna be a little emotional. I highly recommend Julie and plan to use her for my next formal occasion.

Sent on 03/22/2014
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 03/22/2013

Julie was great to work with! In addition to doing the make-up & trials for my wedding for me, my sister, mother, & mother-in-law, she also created a custom spray tan for me. She was so easy to work with & down to earth. By my wedding day, she felt like a member of the family that I should've invited to the wedding!

Regarding the make-up application, all of our faces stayed perfect the entire day & night. There were tears and lots of hugs & kisses, but by the end of the evening, I still looked flawless. Another aspect that was important to me was that I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day, just dialed up a couple notches. I didn't want to be the bride who doesn't look like herself on her wedding day. Julie created a make-up palate for my face that fit who I am.

Without any hesitation, I strongly recommend that you choose Julie as your make-up artist for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Tara · Married on 03/15/2013

Julie was amazing and very fun to be around the day of my wedding. Wouldnt go to anyone else. Thank u julie for u amazing work.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Molly · Married on 02/16/2013

I cannot imagine my wedding day without Julie. Everyone looked so beautiful! She was efficient, professional, and made me feel so at ease. Julie has a fantastic personality and meshed very well with my friends and family. She truly listened to what everyone wanted and the results were amazing. I wish I could take her everywhere!

Sent on 02/18/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/15/2013

Being a woman of color it is very hard to find a make up artis that doesnt make you look like a drag queen. All I said was "Make me look natral", and she knew exactly what I wanted. I have never looked so beautiful. I didnt even recognize myself. LOL! I was so amazed at how she brought out the essence of my beauty. I was speechless. I looked very natural and clean. My make up and spray tan were absoluetly incredible. She even did my maid of honor and a couple of my brides maids whom are all women of color. Words cant describe her work. She is OUTSTANDING!!!! She definitely "Made me blush!!!"
    JULIE FISHER a name I will never forget. Thank you !!!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Melissa · Married on 11/24/2012

I LOOKED AMAZING. She is an awesome person who has a great personality and really works her magic! =)

Sent on 11/26/2012

Having Julie as our makeup artist was truly a wonderful experience. Julie's expertise and professionalism far surpasses any other makeup artist I have had in the past. She made me feel and look like I was ready to walk down the red carpet. I absolutely would recommend Julie's services and plan on using her for all future events.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Donna · Married on 10/27/2012

Julie was so wonderful and a pleasure to work with! I had a general idea of the look I was going for and she made it even better with her creativity and overall knowledge. I love makeup and wear it normally, and have even had my makeup done on various occasions other than my wedding. Julie's work surpassed all prior. She is skilled in airbrush (which I personally love) and made the whole experience relaxing. Her bridal package includes cleansing/mositurizing and we were joking that I felt like I was at the spa getting a facial on the day of my wedding! So relaxing! I received so many compliments on how beautiful I looked on my wedding day and that was definitely attributed to Julie's work! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 11/01/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/19/2012

I do not wear makeup in my day to day life, so when I met Julie I really had no idea how I wanted my makeup to look on my wedding day. I showed her a few pictures and was very pleased with my trial. The day of the wedding Julie did the makeup for me, three of my bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked stunning and was beyond pleased with Julie’s work. Partially due to the emotions of the day but also due to the amazing work that Julie did, I broke into tears when she turned the mirror so I could see how I looked. I loved that I looked like a more beautiful version of myself. She is genuinely excited for each of the brides she works with. She is just a pleasure. I chose to have airbrush makeup for the wedding day. The makeup lasted all night, through many tears, laughter, and LOTS of dancing! I received so many compliments on how beautiful I looked on my wedding day. I have Julie to thank for that!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Abby · Married on 10/12/2012

I absolutely loved Julie's services. How flexible she was with traveling and locations. Very personable and exciting to talk with. She felt like one of my family members when conversing with her (Never awkward). The only negative thing I have to say is the extra money I needed to have to give to Julie for having her assistant to help out. That was the only thing I was not expecting from her services. In the end she definately delivered her services for the price I paid. She made me feel beyond beautiful on my wedding day. I also loved how different she made me look from my trial to the big day. I didn't like the look and was having second thoughts about my trial. She was able to reach deep into my crazy mind and KNOW how I wanted to look on my wedding day. Would have her do me again!!! Highly recommend this wonderful women!!!! If you want to look and feel like a glowing beautiful bride...... go with Juilie!! She will not let you down!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2012

Julie was amazing! I loved the airbrush - it felt like I had nothing on and looked so natural! She was very professional and her prices are great. She met me at the hair salon to make my travel time all that much easier. All of my girls really enjoyed their looks too!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Lori · Married on 09/21/2012

Julie was wonderful! From the very start she worked with me to achieve the look I wanted for my wedding day. I do not wear a lot of makeup in my day to day life and was concerned I would not look like myself. Julie allayed my fears, educated me on what colors and styles would best suit my facial structure while taking into consideration the color of my eyes, skin and hair. The day of the wedding Julie did the makeup for me, my three bridesmaids and my mom and we all looked stunning. The best part was we still looked like ourselves, just more beautiful! We looked great in-person as well as in the photographs; the makeup lasted all day and night, through tears and laughter as well as tons of dancing. Julie is the artist every bride should have to do their makeup on the most important day of their life. Thank you so much Julie!!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2012

Julie did airbrush makeup on me and false lashes for my wedding. She also did 3 of my bridesmaids makeup and my mom's makeup. All of us loved her! The airbrush makeup gave a flawless finish. She worked well with my sister and my mom who both never wear makeup. My sister has a hard time keeping her eyes still while someone is applying makeup, but Julie had no problem with that and applied her eye makeup perfectly. She does amazing work at an excellent price.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Julie was great and very easy to work with! I had to change scheduling a couple times and she was extremely flexible. Even traveling a distance, she was spot on time. She did a spectacular job on my particular requests (a natural look, smokey eyes); I received many compliments.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Kristen · Married on 06/30/2012

Julie is really great to work with and really listens to what you want. I don't wear a lot of makeup, and Julie made sure that I looked great but was still comfortable!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Erin · Married on 06/16/2012

Julie was wonderful! She is a true professional who does amazing work. She made me look absolutely stunning for my wedding day. From the beginning with my makeup trial up to and on my wedding day, she worked with me for the look that I wanted. What I loved most was that in the end I still looked like myself - not overdone. My makeup lasted the entire day - ceremony through the reception! Thank you Julie for making me look so beautiful!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2012

Julie did the makeup for myself and my two bridesmaids on my wedding day and I was extremely happy with the results. We looked great in-person as well as in the photographs. She was very flexible with scheduling and it was a joy to have her at my home the day of the wedding. I found her pricing to be very reasonable, too. I highly recommend Julie and will definitely use her for every event that requires my makeup to be professionally applied.

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/19/2012

Julie was AMAZING!! She was extremely easy to work with and when I described what I was looking for she executed perfectly. On my wedding day she was very prompt and worked exactly with in my time frame, she even did my sister's makeup and put fake eye lashes on my mom (side note: I have a crazy family and she seemed to adapt very well!) My makeup looked very natural and she knew exactly what colors and style went well with my eyes and face structure. I've never felt more beautiful or received so many complements in my life! The makeup held up alllllll day and night long, even with the tears of joy and sweating from the lots and lots of dancing that went on! If you want a great makeup artist for your big day, definitely go with Julie. Thanks again :)

Sent on 05/21/2012

Angela · Married on 04/28/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Julie and her work! Julie and I go way back, having met when she was in art school. The creative edge that she's always had has only improved and advanced since those days! When I began planning for my wedding, I knew there was only one person I wanted to make me beautiful for my special day - and that was Julie. We met for a trial, and played around with different colors and looks until we found what looked best. On the day of my wedding, her work surpassed even what she did at the trial, and she made me look amazing! In addition to being a stellar artist, she's punctual, reliable, and professional. She's also versatile - doing not only my make up, but my Mom's, and two bridesmaids as well. Each woman, different ages, skin types, etc. - and each was thrilled with how they looked once Julie worked her magic! I'm so happy to be able to call her friend, and know that she can make me sparkle at a moment's notice! Anyone who has the opportunity to work with her will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/04/2012

T. · Married on 11/12/2011

I was so pleased with Julie's services for my son's wedding. I received many compliments. Julie was easy to work with and I would definitely use her again. Thanks Julie!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2011

Julie did such an amazing job! It felt as thugh she wa a friend, she engaged in conversation and made my whole wedding party and I comfortable! My makeup was sensational!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Julie · Married on 11/04/2011

Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry is top of the line! Julie made me feel so comfortable and really gave me an exquisite look for my wedding day. I felt so glamorous and it really showed in the pictures. I could not stop smiling. I felt so confident. And because I had my make up airbrushed on, it stayed in place all day and all night. It is a long day ladies, so having the security of knowing that your makeup is staying in place...through weather, tears, and time is a wonderful thing!!! You don't want to miss out on those important moments to touch up your make-up. Get it done right from the start and you won't miss a beat on your big day!

Sent on 02/21/2012