Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 4
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 5
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 6
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 7

After discovering that the makeup artist I had scheduled for my wedding was given several bad reviews, I decided to see if I could find an alternate about 3-4 weeks before the wedding. I had some recommendations from friends and searched the internet.
    After finding Julie, I knew I was in good hands. She was quick to respond to my e-mails, and kept in constant contact. Not only were her prices good, but they were also flexible to accommodate the needs of my mother and bridal party.
    After going for my trial, I was completely stress/worry free; I knew I would look beautiful on my wedding day. Julie made me feel at ease, explained what she was doing (I had never had my makeup done before), and took photos so that I could see how I would look on camera (after all, I was going to have my picture taken a lot on my wedding day).
    The makeup felt light and lasted all day. It felt natural, and made me look glamorous without looking too over-done, which is easy to do for someone who typically wears very minimal makeup.

My mother and bridal party were extremely happy with their makeup. All of us received numerous compliments all night long. Most importantly, my groom said I looked like a model, and very HOT; always a plus!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Stacea · Married on 10/11/2014

Julie was absolutely amazing on my wedding day, at the bridal trial, with every email and phone call!!! She is talented, artistic, fun, easy to work with, and gave every girl/woman exactly what they wanted. She was flexible and added a teenage makeup application at the last minute without any hesitation! I highly recommend her for every special occasion or photoshoot! I felt beautiful and elegant as a bride, and the entire bridal party looked naturally beautiful!!! I Love Julie and her work!!! Stacea Boss-Archie

Sent on 10/19/2014

Caroline · Married on 10/05/2014

Julie is an amazing make up artist and a true professional.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/26/2014

Julie was amazing! My bridal party, family, I all could not stop talking about how great Julie was (even during the chaos of wedding-day preparations). Julie was prompt and professional in her response to emails and welcomed my Mom and I into her home for our trial. She is so laid back and personable and we felt comfortable the moment we met her. Julie made me feel so calm on my wedding day and fit in great with all of my friends. I never felt more beautiful than I did on the day of my wedding....thanks to Julie Fischer! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Anne · Married on 09/19/2014

I could not be happier with how I looked on my wedding day, thanks to Julie! During our make-up trail Julie and I went over how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I walked out of my make-up trail feeling so excited knowing I was going to look exactly how I wanted to when my big day came. On my wedding day, Julie showed up at my house on time and her assistant came as well in order to start doing make-up for my seven bridesmaids. Each of my bridesmaids told me how beautiful they felt, and that Julie and her assistant worked with each of their level of comfort with make-up. Once it was my turn, Julie did exactly what we did during the make-up trail but even more "bride", I felt so beautiful. Julie truly made me feel like the most beautiful person on my special day and I could not be happier with having her be apart of my day.

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • User4319817 · 2+ years ago

Julie did my cousin's makeup for her wedding, so I hired her to do mine. She also did my MIL and my grandmother. The included trial in the bride package was great-- she adjusted exactly as I asked her to and my makeup looked great day of and in pictures. She's really pleasant to work with and comes to your venue even for just a couple of people. She also did a great job with the three generations of ladies-- my grandma in particular looked fantastic. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/30/2014

Julie did an amazing job for my wedding and all of my bridesmaids!! People commented all night about how great everyone looked! Julie even made time to do eyelashes on one of my bridesmaids that had not requested to get makeup done.

Sent on 09/10/2014

If you are looking for a great makeup artist for any event, Julie is the one for you! She is a pleasure to work with! Working with Julie through my wedding planning was simply amazing! She was great since the first day we met for my makeup trial. Her work is amazing! I looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and my mom also had their makeup done by Julie and they all looked absolutely beautiful! I will be forever thankful to Julie for being part of our special day!

Sent on 10/04/2014

Rhea · Married on 08/09/2014

I cannot recommend Julie enough as a makeup artist. She was incredibly professional and at the same time was so kind and understanding throughout the entire process. She used really high quality makeup and it showed in my makeup and that of all of my bridesmaids. To get airbrush makeup and high quality products at such a value made me feel incredibly lucky. Honestly I've never looked so beautiful and I've never seen each of my bridesmaids look so great. You can tell that she has a degree in art because our face makeup was like a piece of art! The airbrush base stayed put all day AND that says a lot after 3 hours of photos in the August heat. In addition, I was quite the cryer on my wedding day and my eye makeup stayed incredibly budge-free. To be honest, she's kind of a miracle worker. I was incessantly emailing her trying to iron-out my morning-of schedule for the wedding and she was very flexible and patient with my numerous emails. She came promptly on time on the day of the wedding and was so pleasant to work with throughout the entire wedding. I felt really lucky to have such a likeable person to work with-- which was great to mesh with all of my girls. If I could, I'd have her do my makeup everyday!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Emma · Married on 07/19/2014

It was a pleasure working with Julie! My mother and I both had our makeup done for my July wedding. My makeup was stunning and I received a lot of complements. My mother said that her makeup had never looked more beautiful. My sister also had her makeup done last minute, and Julie was able to capture her look--which was very natural--without any trouble. I would highly recommend Julie for your special event, but don't delay because she books up fast!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/11/2014

Julie was absolutely amazing and I feel so lucky that I was able to have her as my makeup artist for my wedding day! She was extremely professional, talented and made me look exactly the way I wanted to on my wedding day.
    She not only did my makeup, but all 6 of my bridesmaids, mother in law and my mom. Everyone loved the way they looked! Not one complaint! I will definitely be referring Julie to anyone I know who is a bride to be! :)

Sent on 08/09/2014

Julie was awesome! Once I described my preferences and comfort level with a look, she totally delivered. She knows exactly what the camera picks up. Not only is she very talented, she was very easy going, personable, and fun. I had an early start time and she arrived promptly. Bottom line, I felt beautiful and confident, and I enjoyed the whole wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Julie did a beautiful job with everyone's make-up and the make-up lasted throughout the day :)

Sent on 07/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2014

Julie was amazing! Right from the start, she was extremely professional and personable (GREAT personality!) and worked with me to create a stunning makeup look for my wedding. I felt so beautiful and received many compliments that day! She also cared very much about making me look just perfect and was receptive to questions and any tweaks I asked for. I sincerely give her my highest recommendation and hope to have the opportunity to work with her again next year for my sister's wedding. Can't imagine going anywhere to anyone else.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Tara · Married on 06/27/2014

Julie was so helpful in creating the look that I wanted for my wedding. I kept changing what I wanted and she was so extremely flexible even on the day of the wedding. All the girls look great and I was extremely happy with my final product. Thank you Julie for the fabulous job!

Sent on 07/03/2014
  • User3471923 · 2+ years ago

Julie was simply amazing! I found her by chance and knew the moment I spoke with her that she'd be doing my makeup for the most important event in my life to date. She was extremely responsive, flexible and professional. I do not wear makeup on a daily basis and I left it up to her to choose the best look for my big day. I couldn't have been happier with how flawless and timeless my makeup was. Also I was so impressed at how the makeup lasted throughout the day. Julie is an artist!

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • Bobbi Lee

Bobbi Lee · Married on 06/07/2014

From the first email with Julie, I knew she was a great choice for my wedding. With only four people planning to have their makeup done on the day - she was willing to take me on, though I know other makeup artists would not travel for such a small party. It was a pleasure to just meet Julie twice. On top of being fantastic at her trade - she's an awesome person and really fun to be around. She was wonderful to chat with, which on the day really calmed me down since I kept trying to make sure I had everything in order for the wedding. My makeup on my wedding was stunning. Looking back at photos, I just can't believe what a beautiful job she did. I looked natural but still glamorous. She followed my requests, gave recommendations and exceeded my expectations. I can't thank Julie enough for all her efforts at my wedding. I recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2014

Julie was absolutely amazing! I will forever and always refer her, and only her, when asked about beauty services. For my wedding, she did all my bridesmaids, and my mothers makeup, and every single one of them loved how they looked. She showed up on time and ready to go, and her timeline for all 7 people was perfect (a hard task to accomplish). Not only is she amazing at what she does, she is so personable, and so easy to get along with. All of my bridesmaids thought she was so sweet and understood what they wanted exactly. To my surprise, I did not think my makeup would be able to last all night through all my dancing and sweating, but wow, not a single change. I am SO glad I found Julie, and for anyone else looking for a makeup artist for whatever event, Julie will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Alyssa · Married on 05/24/2014

Julie and one of her assistants recently did our wedding and it was absolutely fantastic! Working with Julie throughout the months leading up to the wedding was super easy - she was very flexible for trials for both my mom and myself and wanted to ensure that everyone was pleased that day, as well as beforehand. My bridesmaids absolutely loved working with her team the day of the wedding and everyone raved about how much they loved their make-up. Some of my girls even said that she had done their make-up the best out of other weddings they had recently been in. You can't go wrong booking with Julie - she is super sweet, professional, very responsive, and absolutely loves her job and is great at it (it definitely shows)!

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • Liza

Liza · Married on 05/18/2014

Julie was amazing to work with!! She did my makeup (I was the bride), my mom, and my bridesmaids!! She brought an assistant along with her to help out (since there was 7 of us in total) and she also did a great job! I unfortunately had a stomach bug on my wedding day and my makeup still came out INCREDIBLE even after I was sick!! Julie was extremely patient and made everyone at ease during a stressful time!! I cannot wait to get my photos back! Don't book with anyone else but Julie!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Kristim · Married on 05/17/2014

Julie and her assistant were nothing short of amazing. Not only did she make me beautiful she made each one of my girls, mother and mother inlaw stunning! Such a natural approach! Julie was all around great to work with. Always got back to you right away and had the best personality, felt like I new her forever! Thanks again Julie your the best!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2014

Julie was absolutely amazing! I would recommend her to anyone! She was able to accentuate the beauty of myself and my bridesmaids without looking as if we had tons of make up on. Thank You!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Julie is incredibly talented! She is so sweet and makes you feel at ease from the minute you meet her. She listens to what you are looking for and offers advice. I am not someone who usually wears a ton of makeup and Julie did an incredible job of bringing out my best features without feeling overdone. All of the bridesmaids plus the mother of bride and mother of groom looked great! I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Heather · Married on 11/02/2013

Julie is absolutely amazing. She's flexible, accommodating, and beyond skilled in her field. I could not be happier with the choice I made! My bridesmaids and I looked stunning on my wedding day. I wish I could have her by my side every day!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Valerie · Married on 10/25/2013

Julie was absolutely AMAZING!! She did the make up for me, my mom, my (now) husband's mom and my 5 bridesmaids. Everyone LOVED their make up and I know I received several compliments throughout the evening. My mom and I had trial make-up done and Julie was open to comments, suggestions, likes and dislikes. She's very easy going and will do whatever you would like done.

I also had a spray tan done by Julie the morning before the day of the wedding and it turned out perfect!! I would use Julie again for any occasion and recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/04/2013