Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC Reviews

Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 5
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 6
Made YA Blush by Julie Fischer Makeup Artistry, LLC 7

Selena · Married on 06/11/2016

Julie did my makeup and my whole bridal party for my wedding. She did an amazing job and everyone loved their makeup. Julie was professional, friendly and very accommodating to our needs. I would definitely use her again and recommend to others !!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

Julie did an amazing job! Everyone loved their make up especially me, the bride!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Jen · Married on 05/28/2016

Julie made myself and my mother look awesome for my wedding day- thank you so much! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2016

Julie was absolutely amazing! She was professional and accommodating. My mom and bridesmaids loved her as well, and she felt like part of the wedding party by the time we were through :) I will most definitely use Julie's services again!!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Amy · Married on 11/27/2015

Julie was amazing!! She did my my make up for my wedding as well as my mom and cousin's, we all looked phenomenal and flawless!! She was a pleasure to work with, professional and extremely talented!! I also got a spray tan and again so easy and comfortable. Make-up trial is included in whatever package you choose, and she travels to you on the day of the wedding!! Such a great experience!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Tori · Married on 10/16/2015

Julie was amazing from the first moment I emailed her. She answered me so promptly and the communication from there was easy and quick. When I went for my trial- she totally understood the look I wanted and she stayed true to me. As a girl that doesn't wear much makeup, that was such a relief. The make up on the day off was flawless- my girls were beautiful naturally but their make-up was just perfect. I couldn't of felt more beautiful that day. Julie and her assistant worked quickly- couldn't of asked for better service. I would recommend Julie to any bride in the Philadelphia area!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Julie was truly amazing!!! From the very beginning when I booked her, she was responsive, calming , helpful, insightful, educational, professional, and an overall blessing! Her talent is exceptional and she uses quality makeup brands and products that make you feel pampered and beautiful. She really knows makeup and she blew me away during my trial when I wasn't sure what I wanted for my look. She took my complexion, eye color, wedding theme, hair, and my gown into consideration to create the perfect custom look for my day! Julie not only did my bridal makeup, but she also did makeup for my 5 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and the mother of the groom. She was super about confirming everyone's appointments days leading up which helped me stay organized, which I appreciated. She showed up early and set up shop right in the living room and got to work with a trusting smile! Our makeup turned out beautiful and she was on schedule the entire time with the girls' line up - which was key for my day. My bridesmaids and I received stunning compliments that day from our guests and I could not imagine going with anyone else for my wedding day! I recommend her hands down to any and every bride because it was such a great experience from start to finish. She is a gem and I cannot wait to use her services for events I may need going forward!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Julie is an absolutely amazing makeup artist! She is personable, professional, efficient, and creative with her work. My experience with Julie has been terrific and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! I knew I could count on her being on time and prepared the day of my wedding without a hesitation in my mind which helps the day run more smoothly overall. Looking for a reliable person with a stunning result, Julie is your girl!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2015

I would absolutely recommend Made Ya Blush! Julie was very accommodating and very professional. All of our make-up looked stunning! Julie is very creative and talented. I loved how the airbrush make-up lasted for hours.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Julie is an amazing makeup artist. I got so many complaints on how amazing my makeup looked. I felt so beautiful on my wedding! I have since recommended her to two other brides!! Book Julie, you won't regard it!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Gina · Married on 09/04/2015

Julie is an amazing make-up artist! She captured the vintage hollywood feel I wanted for our wedding without making it feel like a costume. My MIL even commented that Julie seemed to have a feel for what make-up would work best for her and didn't have to ask her a bunch of questions, and she totally nailed it. When we did our trial, Julie explained what products she was using and why. She even took a photo to show me how it would look on camera vs in person. The airbrush foundation is simply amazing. I wish I could have it every day. It stayed all day, though the heat, sweat and dancing! Could not ask for anything more. You will love working with Julie, she is sweet, flexible and easy to talk to.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot describe how amazing Julie is as a makeup artist, but also as a person. From the moment I contacted Julie to do makeup for my wedding this past August she was responsive, attentive to my needs, and friendly. What Julie does is truly an art. Julie made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day with a natural look. My husband thought it was perfect- not "too much". I wish she could do my makeup everyday. Julie is worth every penny and you will not regret your decision.

Julie- if you are reading this THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2015

Julie is the best!! She is an absolute expert at makeup. My sister used Julie for her wedding and I got my makeup done by her as a bridesmaid. I knew when I got engaged that I'd want Julie for my wedding as well! She is very thorough and enhances the natural beauty of each individual. Myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law were all very happy with the makeup! In addition, Julie gives fantastic spray tans! I highly recommend using Julie for your wedding or event.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/31/2015

Julie was an amazing make up artist! My maid of honor found her for me and once I contacted her, her responses were quick and it was easy to schedule a consultation. I bought the mother-daughter wedding make up package and our consultation with Julie was a fabulous experience! We had so much fun with her. Julie is easy and fun to talk to and we had no problem explaining the type of make up style we wanted. When she was finished our consultation, we looked and felt beautiful. She told us exactly what types of make up she was using so we could buy it for ourselves if we wanted. She picked a lip stain for me and told me where I could buy it so I would have it for touch ups throughout my wedding day. We were so excited for the wedding day, to see Julie again and feel the same amount of glamorous. On my wedding day Julie arrived on time, quickly set up, and began applying my make up when I was ready. I felt so beautiful the whole time! My airbrush make up lasted all day, even through some tears. I just had the most amazing experience with Julie and I'm so happy with her talent and friendliness!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Shelley · Married on 07/10/2015

Julie was AWESOME! She was able to accommodate my wedding sort of last minute (2 months notice). Her prices are very reasonable and it is worth every single penny. I was thinking that I would do my own make up and I am so glad that I decided not to. Julie is truly an artist and she is so much fun to work with. If you're looking for a great deal and to be transformed into the most beautiful version of yourself, please work with Julie. You will be so thankful you did!!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Tara · Married on 06/13/2015

Julie is fantastic! I had a general idea of what I wanted my look to be for my wedding, and she was able to take charge and make me look absolutely flawless. Me, the moms, and the bridesmaids were all ready to go right on time. Everyone looked fantastic with different looks to fit everyone's makeup preferences. She arrived to our hotel right on time with her whole set up and we were able to start getting pretty right away!

My wedding day was HOT (88!) and outside. The reception was in an outdoor tent and I was sweating like crazy but not even my eyeliner smudged. It lasted until I was ready to take it off.

My mom and I did the mother daughter package so we had a trial a few months before and had zero worries come wedding day. Our trial even had to be rescheduled twice because of snow storms and Julie was very flexible fitting us in. I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Allegra · Married on 05/30/2015

julie was great! She asked what kind of makeup I wanted and I had a vague idea but she was able to take the little details I gave and made a masterpiece, it was exactly what I'd wanted. She is very friendly and very good priced! She did my other bridesmaids and mom and she worked very timely. I would not hesitate to use her again! I would refer her to any of my friends especially for her price and quality of work. The make up lasted me through an outdoor 86 degree wedding, some tears, an after party all the way until the next morning- even then my makeup looked flawless. Julie is great!!

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/16/2015

I wish I could give Julie more than 5 stars! She was absolutely amazing! From the minute I arrived for my trial several weeks before the wedding, we hit it off. She listened to everything I wanted and made sure I looked like myself, only more special, which is exactly what I was hoping for.

She's so easy to talk to and fit right in with everyone the morning of the wedding. She did my makeup along with my mom's, my sister's (MOH), and my (now) mother-in-law, and everything turned out beautifully!

I wish I could take Julie around with me to do my makeup all the time!

Her prices are phenomenal, she'll come to you, and she brings everything she could possibly need and then some.

One of the best decisions I made in the whole wedding planning process was to book Julie, and I'm so very glad I found her!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Paula · Married on 05/09/2015

Julie and her assistant were absolutely great to work with! They are very talented artists and they made me and my bridesmaids look so beautiful on my wedding day! Julie was flexible with the scheduling of my makeup trial and she really listened to what I wanted. Not only is she a sweet and nice person to be around, she's also really good at what she does. I highly recommend her for any make up occasion!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/21/2015

Julie was AMAZING! I went on several trials before finally finding Julie. She was a pleasure to work with for the start and was able to make me look and feel my best on my wedding day. She was able to capture the glam yet natural look I wanted. My makeup was flawless! The way she applied my eye makeup was that of a true artist. The airbrush application was perfect and not one bit cakey, like it had been on some of my previous trials. The airbrush foundation felt light and natural and really made my skin glow. My makeup did not move at all during the entire day, even after several tears! I finally got the wow look I had been hoping to achieve by hiring a makeup artist. I would recommend Julie to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Lauren · Married on 03/08/2015

Julie Fischer of Made YA Blush was the best choice I could have made for makeup artistry for my wedding day. When I first met Julie, she made my then fiance and I feel so comfortable and welcomed. She has a cool personality and is super down-to-earth. Even before my trial, she answered all of my questions via email or phone. She was able to address any concerns I had about my skin prior to our consultation. Her professionalism and attention to detail is top-notch. Julie rolled with the constant schedule changes and questions I had without making me at all worried.

On the morning of my wedding, Julie and her assistant arrived promptly to set up before any of my bridesmaids got there. They put on upbeat happy music to get us feeling pumped about the big day! My walk down the aisle song was even in the mix :) Julie had her assistant do eyes, while she handled the rest of the face, making the process totally efficient. We never felt worried about timing at all. Makeup is a huge part of any girl's wedding day, and Julie and her assistant made this experience wonderful. Me, my bridesmaids, my mother and husband's mother looked and felt amazing.

If you are looking for makeup services for your event, look no further than Made YA Blush! You won't regret it!

-Lauren

Sent on 03/25/2015
  • User4720114 · 2+ years ago

Julie is great to work with. Everyone looked amazing the day of my wedding. I highly recommended her!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Julie and her assistant were absolutely wonderful! Their skill is beyond compare! Julie did my make up (the bride) and I received the best compliments. She really understood what facial structure and knew which colors would look the best to accentuate my features. I would not hesitate to recommend her services!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Madeline · Married on 12/13/2014

I cannot give enough positive feedback for my experience with Julie. I needed someone who would be able to come to my hotel room to help with our make up, and I was so happy that Julie was able to travel to me on my big day. I emailed her last minute after I had a bad make up trial with another make up artist. I was so lucky that she was available because of a change of travel plans that left my wedding weekend open.

Not only did Julie listen to what I wanted, at my trial she did my make up exactly how I wanted it for my wedding day. She explained everything while she applied the make up and was so knowledgeable. I left the trial feeling completely confident that she was the right choice.

On the wedding day she brought another make up artist who was also fantastic. The two of them did the make up for all bridesmaids and my mother as well. They were efficient and everyone looked beautiful. I got so many compliments on how great our make up looked, and I knew they were right.

The make up stayed on all night and it made me feel beautiful. I highly recommend her to any bride who is looking for beautiful make up with a highly professional, skilled artist.

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • Dasha

Dasha · Married on 11/22/2014

Julie is without any doubt the BEST I have ever experienced! Not only is she incredibly professional, but her cosmetic ability is beyond what I have experienced before. All of my bridesmaids and my mother in law were raving over her the day of and weeks after the wedding. I am going to be using Julie again for many different occasions and highly recommend her to everyone! She made me feel like a glamorous Hollywood star on my wedding day.

Sent on 01/08/2015