73 Reviews for Ben B. Photography

Albums (4)
Digital Files (4)
Proofs (3)
High-Res Images (1)

I couldn’t ask for a better wedding photographer. Ben was an amazing photographer who had just the perfect eye for what looks amazing. He made me feel at ease showing me how to pose to get the best angles. He made me feel comfortable and confident. My pictures came out amazing. I would recommend him to everyone! He books up quickly so I would say call as soon as you can.

Profile Picture Mai Vi, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ben B. Photography is out of this world! We're so happy to have been able to get a photo session with Ben, he's so professional and has a great eye. He's always looking for that right spot. A lot of times it's not your typical spot you would imagine for a photo shot, which makes his shots so unique. Ben keeps it fun and tries to help each of us relax and get that natural look. He's always willing to try your ideas and also mix in his suggestions too, to get the best of both worlds.

We totally would recommend Ben B. Photography to anyone looking to get AWESOME engagement photos, weddings, and even family photos!!!

Profile Picture Andy, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ben was a great photographer! My fiance is not very photogenic and neither of us really like taking posed photos but Ben created such a nice and fun atmosphere, which made us both very comfortable and it definitely showed because our engagement photos turned out wonderful! I highly recommend Ben B. Photography with no hesitation.

Profile Picture Ann, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Incredible pics, Ben worked well with us and our family members!

Profile Picture tuan, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ben is very professional with great patience and creativity. He delivered lots of nice photos during our 4 hours shot. He is also very familiar with photography venues in Seattle area. I highly recommend him for bridal photo shootings.

Profile Picture Shu, 6/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were incredibly impressed with Ben! I normally do not write reviews, but for Ben, I just had to. He was the most fun, talented and creative photographer we had the pleasure of working with! He shot our engagement and wedding photos! We couldn't believe how amazing our photos came out to be. Ben was always on time (even early) to all of our appointments. He was incredibly fun to work with as well and you can see it in our photos! Wedding photos are forever, and if you choose Ben to be your photographer, you won't regret it. I'm definitely recommending him to all my friends and family. He was definitely the best decision for our wedding we ever made.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A great eye for epic photos, friendly, fun and experienced enough to answer questions about other aspects of wedding planning outside of photography, Ben exceeded all our expectations. Have him take your photos, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Cuong, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best vendor out of all my vendors. Ben is personable, talented and professional. If you want photos that blow you away and have fun in the process of taking them, look no further. His work speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Caden, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One word... AMAZING! After seeing the proofs, I didn't understand how Ben could make this shy and plain looking girl look like a model! Seriously... you'd have to ask to see my photos. His creativity and personality is what brought me out of my shell. He was so wonderful doing it. We would recommend Ben to everyone!! We love you Ben!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Ben did an awesome job on my wedding photos. I'm so happy to have found him on wedding wire and would highly recommend him to anyone. He has such a creative vision and was able to capture so many beautiful shots. He was very flexible with us and made us feel comfortable throughout the process. Great value and would hire him again if I ever needed photos in the Seattle area.

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose Ben to be our wedding photographer and could not be happier with the results! His prices are fair and his work is amazing. I did a lot of research to find a photographer my husband and I would like.

Profile Picture Cam, 11/7/16, 0 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ben was great. We started with sitting down with Ben months before to plan out what the day will look like. He asked great questions so he can understand the day and plan out the shots. He was very accommodating and the pictures turned out great. We had a fantastic engagement photo shoot and amazing shots on the wedding day. Thank you Ben.

Profile Picture Loc, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so glad to have Ben as our photographer of our wedding. I did a lot of research and decided to go with Ben for his reasonable rate and after looking at his portfolio. Ben is very pleasant to work with, very professional and talented. It took him a while to edit our photos but the wait is totally worth it, the final work came out great. We are super happy and would definitely recommend him for friends.

Profile Picture Van, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional. Photos recieved in a timely matter. Pictures are awesome !

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

My husband and I used Ben as our engagement and wedding photographer and we couldn't have been happier! He was very professional, quick to reply to any emails and flexible when we wanted to add a couple of hours last minute to our wedding day. Our friends and family loved working with him on our big day as well. Probably the thing about Ben that impressed us the most is his ability to "wing it" when things don't go as planned, like our engagement shoot at a site that none of us had ever been to or the crazy rain storm that took over our outdoor wedding reception. Ben ran with it and got great photos out of the situations. Of all the different people and vendors we worked with on our wedding, Ben was far and away the best!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

I've seen some ugly ass wedding photos, and some very mediocre ones. When choosing a photographer, I wasn't going to let that happen to me. Ben is an artist. His photos tell a story. It captures the moment. I was referred to Ben by a friend. I know some of the people he took photos for. Now some of those people lean more towards the ugly scale. It amazes me that he can turn chicken shiet in to chicken salad on their special day.
He charges a fair price, it's worth it. The only thing you can take home from your wedding is photos. Make the right choice. I'm glad we did.

Profile Picture L, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very personable and professional.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ben is an amazing photographer, from the quality of his pictures to interaction by directing us for the pictures is very professional. He made us feel at ease which brought out a more natural composure when taking pictures. We love the pictures Ben took for us that is why I recommend Ben B Photography to everyone, he is fantastic photographer. If I was to do this all over again I would have Ben be my photographer.

Profile Picture Truong, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He was very helpful with a lot of my other wedding questions. He was professional and responded quickly to all of my emails. His photos are amazing and his quality of work is excellent! We highly recommend him for any special event!

Profile Picture User5422445, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ben was awesome! He was very professional and flexible on our wedding day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great photographer!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

very professional and met all my expectations.

Profile Picture Thanh, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ben was our photographer for both our engagement photos and our wedding. My fiancé and I really enjoyed working with Ben. He took the time to get to know is and what we were looking for in our photos. Ben's strengths that were readily apparent were his ability to utilize natural light and his ability to catch the most candid moments that we were happy to have captured in our photos. The quality of his photos and the professionalism and passion for his work were all very apparent and appreciated.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ben is very energetic, easy going and most importantly he is funny. He would find a way for us to bring the most natural side of ourselves for him to capture in his picture. I love to see pictures with warmth and love. He is the only one that can capture these feelings. He proved it in our friend's wedding. That's why we chose him. He is the best !

Profile Picture User3943815, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ben does great work he has fun picture ideas. I have already recommended him to my friends. Pictures were nice my husband and I enjoy them every day. Thanks Ben!

Profile Picture User4012108, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews