59 Reviews for Mad Mochi Photo Booth

38 Mad Mochi Photo Booth Reviews

1.4

I got married at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu. We decided to have a photobooth with props from 7 pm to 9 pm. We paid $796 (which does not include a fee for mileage but does include the prop box).

Overall, our guests enjoyed having a photobooth. In retrospect, however, I wish we would have done our homework and perhaps gone with another company. Who knows though, as our experience may have been an anomaly for an otherwise good photobooth rental company.

When my husband and I sat down to look at all the pictures, we were extremely disappointed to find that every photograph showed the crooked backdrop. We could tell it was crooked because the backdrop was white and we could see the pin holding up the backdrop. It was quite a stark contrast between the white backdrop and the rest of the venue. As the evening progressed it looked like the backdrop was falling more and more so that in some photos you could see the guests milling around behind the photobooth. Quite honestly, it cheapened the look of the photos and I was embarrassed that our guests took home those print outs. I'm pretty sure we could have thrown up a white blanket and done a better job. Also, the photobooth attendant (who got a free meal for two hours of manning the booth) was nowhere to be seen. I asked many guests and were told they had no idea that an attendant was even there. In addition, the props which we paid extra for were cheap looking even in photos and there didn't appear to be many.

Although overall we had a good time at our wedding, as I noted above...we should have looked around at other photobooth rental places.

Profile Picture Julia, 2/28/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Mad Mochi. From the planning stages to execution, they were fantastic to work with. Yolanda was very responsive to emails and calls, and the guys they had working the booth at our wedding were professional and helpful.

Profile Picture Rommel, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Mad Mochi was great--they are extremely responsive, and the prices were among the most competitive that we saw out there. We ordered the enclosed booth and were very happy with the results--it was great for small numbers of people, but we also managed to squeeze 7 people in at one point! They have interesting backgrounds to choose from, and there is also a screen on the outside that shows photos taken throughout the night. As one other person mentioned, the red curtain did show in the pictures sometimes, but I did notice the attendant trying to fix that whenever possible. They have a box full of fun props--not as many as I've seen some other photobooths have, but enough to have fun with. They will also personalize your photo strips with your design or logo if you have one. At the end of the night they give you a USB drive with all the photos (individual photos too, not just the strips). The photos were posted in their online gallery within 3 days of our wedding. We had a slight issue with some of the files on the USB drive being corrupted, but they sent us a new USB right away.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Madmochi Photo Booth was great! All of our guests had so much fun with the Photo Booth. They were very responsive and professional throughout the planning process. I highly recommend others to use their service at events! Thank you.

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Mad Mochi was probably the best vendor experience of our entire wedding. Yolanda was amazing, replying to every email incredibly quickly and thoroughly. The photo booth itself was great - quality photos, professional-looking booth, on time, etc. As I look back, I can say that I'm super thankful the wedding was in southern California simply because Mad Mochi is based here. Highly highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3867374, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you for your services, everything went smoothly and everyone had so much fun!
One minor thing I have to complain about was the backdrop. it was a bit slanted and the towards the end, the red behind the white backdrop completely showed in the pictures. I just wish the worker caught that and fixed it.

Profile Picture susan, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Members of Mad Mochi were awesome! They were very accommodating to everything that we requested. They are very professional and easy to work with. They have great package deals in which you can choose from in accordance to your budget. We are very happy with their service and will definitely be booking them for future events!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mad Mochi Photo Booth's customer service was outstanding. The attendant was friendly and helpful. The photo booth was sturdy and professional looking, while the props provided where fun and appropriate. The overall price was a little higher than other companies I had found; however, the extra money was worth it because the photos were clear, unlimited, and high quality. Overall, the photo booth was a big hit and I would definitely use Mad Mochi Photo Booth's again!

Profile Picture Jim, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Everyone loved the photo booth and the pictures turned out great!

Profile Picture User3905335, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mad mochi did a great job at my wedding. I would definitely recommend them. Their photobooth was awesome!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Mad Mochi for our wedding and they did an awesome job! When we were looking for a photobooth for our reception, Mad Mochi had an unique setup that we liked and a cool lcd screen that showed pictures taken that evening for guest waiting in line. Yolanda was friendly and very quick on responding back to us on any questions we might have had. We loved how we were able to customize our own layout and backdrop to make it our own.

During our reception, they were very punctual and had everything setup at the time requested. Jeremy was managing the booth that night and was very friendly and professional. We were complemented by our guest on how he did a great job and made it fun. After all is said and done, Mad Mochi also gave a cd with all the pictures taken that night which was nice.

Mad Mochi did a perfect job and we would love to use them again for any future events we might have! We couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

Profile Picture Baothy, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Upon seeking out a Photo Booth for my daughter's wedding, I asked numerous questions about what they do, times available, frames for the pictures, designs and sizes of the photos. All of my questions were always quickly answered. The Mad Mochi staff are just great people to work with!

Profile Picture User3543108, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mad Mochi was fantastic at my wedding. All my guests loved it. The quality and customer service were great! Definitely recommend them to everybody.

Profile Picture Andres, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Yolanda was awesome and my guests had a great time with the Photbooth. I highly recommend the scrapbook option. I made t my guestbook and everybody loved it. Thanks Ma Mochi

Profile Picture Lynn, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fun photo booth vendor. They have really fun props.

Profile Picture User2629628, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mad Mochi Photobooth did an exceptional job. They are so accommodating and the customer service was excellent. The pictures turned out great and everyone had a great time taking pictures.

Profile Picture User3333281, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mad Mochi did a friend's wedding and the groom as well as a guest said they were great. I researched a few other booths but MM was competitively priced. I booked 6 mos before my wedding and took advantage of a deal for a 5 hour package.

They were what I wanted in a booth:
-MM/Yolanda was very responsive and attentive before and after we signed the contract
- An array of photo layout options and personalization
- Booth attendant, Elijah, was prompt, professional, polite, and energetic
- Great booth props
- Competitive prices
- Fun set up. A velvet rope and red carpet? YES. Luv.

Guests love a photobooth. Goofy pictures and hijinks? We do!

Profile Picture S, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

service was great. quality of photos was top notch. I even got a link to download all the photos in high resolution afterwards.

Profile Picture User3277585, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved our Mad Mochi Photo Booth! The quality was excellent compared to other booths I have seen utilized at other weddings. Our photo booth attendant was respectful, fun, and very helpful! The digital copies of all the photos arrived at our home before we even returned from our honeymoon. Mad Mochi has high quality photos with amazing customer service! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great photo booth at our wedding. Tons of fun! The person who was there to work the photo booth wasn't constantly standing there to check and watch on it. But whenever we had an issue or something that needed adjusting he was very prompt to correct it. The prop box was tons of fun. We had a scrap book that people used but I am assuming they didn't know they could write messages on it because the operator wasn't always there. But still provided for great memories and fun pictures.

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Mad Mochi Photo Booth for my wedding solely based on their affordable price. Risky, I know, but I was happy to see they offered a minimal package without having double prints and a photo album option (I didn't want that stuff!). After a few back and forth emails from Yolanda, who was quick to respond, I was assured that Mad Mochi was a good choice.

I really liked that the prints were customizable. Yolanda was a great help when we sent her the design we wanted to use as the print layout. Everyone loved how our prints matched our wedding theme!

I chose the open air booth thinking it would fit more people but the most people we fit (reasonably) in the picture was six. The quality of the prints were super as the photos were crystal clear. The props were decent, hats, boas, glasses, blow up instruments and paper mustaches, which everyone enjoyed using.

The Monday after my wedding, less than 48 hours later, I received ALL the digital copies of my photo booth pictures! Talk about quick service! All my wedding guests were surprised the digital copies were available so soon. Many of my friends have used the photos as their Facebook profile pictures!

The value I received by hiring Mad Mochi is beyond the low price - I have amazing memories from the best day of my life. I'd definitely use Mad Mochi again and would recommend this vendor to anyone in the market for a photo booth.

Profile Picture User2774542, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Yolanda was wonderful and very responsive. She assisted me from beginning to the end of all that I asked for and required and was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Charlene and Sean, 1/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so glad we got Mad Mochi Photobooth for our wedding reception! My now-husband really wanted a photobooth, but we weren't sure we could fit it in the budget. When we found a little wiggle room, I started looking for booths but was discouraged by the pricing of most. Enter Mad Mochi! Their prices are fantastic, and the packages included everything we were looking for. We signed right up!

Many times with wedding vendors, you get upsold with the warning, "You get what you pay for -- if something is more inexpensive than its competitors, it's probably not good quality." Nothing could be farther from the truth with Mad Mochi. Yolanda was incredibly responsive and helpful, and we got a custom print layout that perfectly matched our save the dates and invitations. She worked with our sometimes-difficult venue coordinator to work out a suitable location for the booth. She was always available via phone or email whenever I had questions. On the day of, the excellence continued. The booth was spacious and well-constructed, the backdrops and props were high quality and in keeping with our theme, prints came out quickly, and the attendant Elijah was helpful and attentive. A week after the wedding, we received a DVD in the mail with all the files for the prints and the original photos! Seeing them individually and up close, I was very impressed by the quality and resolution of the photography -- they will be wonderful keepsakes for years to come.

Mad Mochi Photobooth got rave reviews from our family and friends based on one evening, and given the whole experience from beginning to end, we agree wholeheartedly! If you're looking for a great addition to your event, book them immediately!

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/19/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

There is no other photo booth vendor out there is as RELIABLE as Mad Mochi Photo Booth. They are very nice and responsive to all your emails. They attend to all you needs that makes my whole experience with them really enjoyable. The Photo booth is really sturdy,the cushion seat is a plus. We love the custom backdrop & layout template that they made for us. Our guest both the young and older generation had tons of fun playing dress up with all the props. The booth operator was very attentive, helpful & courteous. I HIGHLY recommend Mad Mochi Photo booth.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/18/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mad Mochi, first of all, is amazingly affordable for the quality of service that you get. They were responsive to emails answering all of the questions that my wedding planner was gathering. They made sure that they knew the layout of the venue and what to expect on the day of in terms of delivery (because it can be tricky to bring the photobooth in depending on the location). Their service also comes with a chest of props - so much fun! They provide a DVD of all the photos that were taken that night, and this is all received VERY promptly. I have no hesitation about recommending them to others.

Profile Picture Joyce, 1/6/13, 1 Review