Mad Mochi Photo Booth Reviews

59 Reviews for Mad Mochi Photo Booth

59 Mad Mochi Photo Booth Reviews
  • Rommel

Rommel · Married on 08/02/2014

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with Mad Mochi. From the planning stages to execution, they were fantastic to work with. Yolanda was very responsive to emails and calls, and the guys they had working the booth at our wedding were professional and helpful.

Cindy · Married on 03/15/2014

Madmochi Photo Booth was great! All of our guests had so much fun with the Photo Booth. They were very responsive and professional throughout the planning process. I highly recommend others to use their service at events! Thank you.

Working with Mad Mochi was probably the best vendor experience of our entire wedding. Yolanda was amazing, replying to every email incredibly quickly and thoroughly. The photo booth itself was great - quality photos, professional-looking booth, on time, etc. As I look back, I can say that I'm super thankful the wedding was in southern California simply because Mad Mochi is based here. Highly highly recommended!

Members of Mad Mochi were awesome! They were very accommodating to everything that we requested. They are very professional and easy to work with. They have great package deals in which you can choose from in accordance to your budget. We are very happy with their service and will definitely be booking them for future events!

Everyone loved the photo booth and the pictures turned out great!

Alicia · Married on 09/21/2013

Mad mochi did a great job at my wedding. I would definitely recommend them. Their photobooth was awesome!!

Baothy · Married on 09/07/2013

We used Mad Mochi for our wedding and they did an awesome job! When we were looking for a photobooth for our reception, Mad Mochi had an unique setup that we liked and a cool lcd screen that showed pictures taken that evening for guest waiting in line. Yolanda was friendly and very quick on responding back to us on any questions we might have had. We loved how we were able to customize our own layout and backdrop to make it our own.

During our reception, they were very punctual and had everything setup at the time requested. Jeremy was managing the booth that night and was very friendly and professional. We were complemented by our guest on how he did a great job and made it fun. After all is said and done, Mad Mochi also gave a cd with all the pictures taken that night which was nice.

Mad Mochi did a perfect job and we would love to use them again for any future events we might have! We couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

Upon seeking out a Photo Booth for my daughter's wedding, I asked numerous questions about what they do, times available, frames for the pictures, designs and sizes of the photos. All of my questions were always quickly answered. The Mad Mochi staff are just great people to work with!

Andres · Married on 08/02/2013

Mad Mochi was fantastic at my wedding. All my guests loved it. The quality and customer service were great! Definitely recommend them to everybody.

Mad Mochi Photobooth did an exceptional job. They are so accommodating and the customer service was excellent. The pictures turned out great and everyone had a great time taking pictures.

S · Married on 06/08/2013

Mad Mochi did a friend's wedding and the groom as well as a guest said they were great. I researched a few other booths but MM was competitively priced. I booked 6 mos before my wedding and took advantage of a deal for a 5 hour package.

They were what I wanted in a booth:
    -MM/Yolanda was very responsive and attentive before and after we signed the contract
    - An array of photo layout options and personalization
    - Booth attendant, Elijah, was prompt, professional, polite, and energetic
    - Great booth props
    - Competitive prices
    - Fun set up. A velvet rope and red carpet? YES. Luv.

Guests love a photobooth. Goofy pictures and hijinks? We do!

service was great. quality of photos was top notch. I even got a link to download all the photos in high resolution afterwards.

Christine · Married on 04/27/2013

Everyone loved our Mad Mochi Photo Booth! The quality was excellent compared to other booths I have seen utilized at other weddings. Our photo booth attendant was respectful, fun, and very helpful! The digital copies of all the photos arrived at our home before we even returned from our honeymoon. Mad Mochi has high quality photos with amazing customer service! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

I hired Mad Mochi Photo Booth for my wedding solely based on their affordable price. Risky, I know, but I was happy to see they offered a minimal package without having double prints and a photo album option (I didn't want that stuff!). After a few back and forth emails from Yolanda, who was quick to respond, I was assured that Mad Mochi was a good choice.

I really liked that the prints were customizable. Yolanda was a great help when we sent her the design we wanted to use as the print layout. Everyone loved how our prints matched our wedding theme!

I chose the open air booth thinking it would fit more people but the most people we fit (reasonably) in the picture was six. The quality of the prints were super as the photos were crystal clear. The props were decent, hats, boas, glasses, blow up instruments and paper mustaches, which everyone enjoyed using.

The Monday after my wedding, less than 48 hours later, I received ALL the digital copies of my photo booth pictures! Talk about quick service! All my wedding guests were surprised the digital copies were available so soon. Many of my friends have used the photos as their Facebook profile pictures!

The value I received by hiring Mad Mochi is beyond the low price - I have amazing memories from the best day of my life. I'd definitely use Mad Mochi again and would recommend this vendor to anyone in the market for a photo booth.

• Charlene and Sean

Charlene and Sean · Married on 01/25/2013

Yolanda was wonderful and very responsive. She assisted me from beginning to the end of all that I asked for and required and was a pleasure to work with.

Katherine · Married on 01/19/2013

We are so glad we got Mad Mochi Photobooth for our wedding reception! My now-husband really wanted a photobooth, but we weren't sure we could fit it in the budget. When we found a little wiggle room, I started looking for booths but was discouraged by the pricing of most. Enter Mad Mochi! Their prices are fantastic, and the packages included everything we were looking for. We signed right up!

Many times with wedding vendors, you get upsold with the warning, "You get what you pay for -- if something is more inexpensive than its competitors, it's probably not good quality." Nothing could be farther from the truth with Mad Mochi. Yolanda was incredibly responsive and helpful, and we got a custom print layout that perfectly matched our save the dates and invitations. She worked with our sometimes-difficult venue coordinator to work out a suitable location for the booth. She was always available via phone or email whenever I had questions. On the day of, the excellence continued. The booth was spacious and well-constructed, the backdrops and props were high quality and in keeping with our theme, prints came out quickly, and the attendant Elijah was helpful and attentive. A week after the wedding, we received a DVD in the mail with all the files for the prints and the original photos! Seeing them individually and up close, I was very impressed by the quality and resolution of the photography -- they will be wonderful keepsakes for years to come.

Mad Mochi Photobooth got rave reviews from our family and friends based on one evening, and given the whole experience from beginning to end, we agree wholeheartedly! If you're looking for a great addition to your event, book them immediately!

Rebecca · Married on 01/18/2013

There is no other photo booth vendor out there is as RELIABLE as Mad Mochi Photo Booth. They are very nice and responsive to all your emails. They attend to all you needs that makes my whole experience with them really enjoyable. The Photo booth is really sturdy,the cushion seat is a plus. We love the custom backdrop & layout template that they made for us. Our guest both the young and older generation had tons of fun playing dress up with all the props. The booth operator was very attentive, helpful & courteous. I HIGHLY recommend Mad Mochi Photo booth.

Joyce · Married on 01/06/2013

Mad Mochi, first of all, is amazingly affordable for the quality of service that you get. They were responsive to emails answering all of the questions that my wedding planner was gathering. They made sure that they knew the layout of the venue and what to expect on the day of in terms of delivery (because it can be tricky to bring the photobooth in depending on the location). Their service also comes with a chest of props - so much fun! They provide a DVD of all the photos that were taken that night, and this is all received VERY promptly. I have no hesitation about recommending them to others.

• F

Freddy · Married on 12/30/2012

Mad Mochi service was excellent and the speed of the photo booth is superb.

Excellent staff and awesome service, strongly recommended.

Sonny · Married on 12/16/2012

I've been to way too many weddings this year and seen a lot of photobooths, some are decent, some are terrible. I hired MadMochi because I saw their booth at a friend's wedding last summer. By far, MadMochi is the best I've seen. The attendant was on-time and friendly (and also young and good looking too). Our guests had so much fun in the booth with all the cool props. Since we had a winter wonderland themed wedding, we asked for xmas props and they made it happened! When we got the DVD of all the photos, there were over 800 photos. I am planning to hire them again for my sister's wedding. The staff really went out of their way to make our special day extra special.

Everyone had a great time as you can see --> http://galleries.madmochiphotobooth.com/Weddings/Lyndzi/27141817_cpbD4x#!i=2278396190&k=8XpjPnf

• User2024194 · 2+ years ago

The price is very reasonable, and the service is great!

Stephanie · Married on 12/01/2012

It was great working with Yolanda and team! Zero issues and always responsive!

Malina · Married on 11/17/2012

We can not thank Mad Mochi enough for being part of our wedding. The photo booth was such a big hit at our wedding! The kids really enjoyed the photo booth and props , it keep them busy. We had the photo booth for 6 hours and it was being used the entire night. We have to give a big shout out to Yolanda who help me through the process. Our photo attendant was also awesome!!!!! When we returned from our honeymoon, a disc with all the photo booth images was already sent to us! I would highly reccommend Mad Mochi Photo Booth!!!

Tif · Married on 11/03/2012

They were awesome! They went above and beyond what I thought it would be. Elijah and Austin were so on top of everything and so great to have at the wedding. Would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone if they ever need a photo booth for an event!

I completely recommend mad Mochi photobooth, they were very professional and worked with me on the design and aswered every question I had. The guests absolutely loved the cute pictures! Thank you so much guys for you're great service! I will definitely be calling you for my next event!