73 Reviews for Macmex photography

67 Macmex photography Reviews

Dan was absolutely wonderful! He took incredible photos and sent them to us within a week via Dropbox. He even assisted me with my technology issues in downloading the photos to my computer. Dan took 200 shots, and I will treasure them! Thank you, Dan. You were fantastic!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Looking for someone to photograph your special event? You can stop looking. MacMex is too notch! Great eye and VERY professional. Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michael and Lisa, 11/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and his team did such an amazing job with our photography and video ! They made it so memorable. Dan was extremely professional, helpful, brought new ideas for our big day and took the most amazing photos!!! He has a great sense of humor as well :)

Profile Picture Arpi, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Dan was very easy to work with and overall a great guy. We had a wedding with half Spanish speaking and half English speaking guests and it didn't phase him a bit! He got everyone to open up and have fun for the camera, which was exactly what we needed.
He came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator and we agree he did a great job and has a ton of experience.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan is an excellent photographer ! He captured my 4 year wedding anniversary surprise I planned for my wife so perfectly. From the Initial phone call and email I wrote Dan, his communication and fast response was great.
He made my envision personal to him and shared his ideas and expertise to make it perfect. He even met with us a couple days before the shoot to go over every idea we had before the day of our shoot.
Everything was so comfortable and natural during our photo shoot. Dan was running around and even laying in the sand to make sure he got every angle. Our photos came out AMAZING. We can't thank him enough.

Profile Picture Zachary, 4/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan did a WONDERFUL job for our wedding! He captured all the moments perfectly! He comes highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I decided on Macmex photography for our wedding in Puerto Vallarta after reading the many great reviews and browsing through the online galleries. Not only does Dan take amazing photos but he's also fun and easy to work with! He made sure to cover all the important moments and really maximized the use of the location. He has a great eye for photos and the pricing is excellent. Macmex for the win!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and his staff were outstanding. Being such a hectic and stressful day, Dan made me and my husband feel relaxed with respect to the pictures. He is efficient, fun, creative and very professional.
The result of his work was an excellent album of us and my family, with beautiful pictures in different settings that Dan carefully selected.
Incredible experience that exceeded my expectation. I am immensely thankful to Dan for helping to make my wedding day even more memorable.

Profile Picture Maria, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan was great! He was funny, professional, kind and took amazing photos of our wedding day! He captured all the precious moments that were really important and even captured some that we were unaware that was happening. We and our wedding group were extremely happy and impressed by how positive, efficient, and entertaining he was during the whole day ( it was a long one!). There was 28 of us total that he organized and kept smiling throughout all the pictures. I would highly recommend him and his company to any couple that is thinking about hiring MacMex to take pictures of such a special day. Thank you again Dan and MacMex photography for all our beautiful photographs! Note: Brides and Grooms, you will probably end up wanting to buy more than anticipated, so budget accordingly ;)

Profile Picture Heidi, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan was INCREDIBLE! My absolute best investment that I made for our wedding. He produced timeless photos that I never even imagined possible. He was punctual, efficient, friendly, and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Macmex Photography. I'm so happy I booked him and he was able to work with us!

Profile Picture Alexis, 2/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had so much fun with Dan and Maryann on our wedding day and the pictures are beyond amazing and will be a treasured keepsake for the rest of our lives :). Highly recommend Dan for any kind of photography session you may be looking for, super energetic and easy going and makes you feel comfortable right away. We aren't much of posers but he somehow brought out the best in us for our wedding day ??.

Profile Picture Leanne, 12/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan is amazing! Our photo shoot was fun and unique. Dan went above and beyond in every respect and category. I would highly recommend him. We would happily work with him again. His pictures are exactly what we were looking for and they turned out better than we could have hoped.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an amazing experience with Dan and his team. We had a little issue of no electricity and they were very understanding along with making my son and wedding party laugh and stay positive.
We had a fun photo shoot after our ceremony and Dan and his team really worked hard to capture all of our guests (40people) so that we could have those memories forever.
Our pictures and video were amazing and we get nothing but compliments! Completely satisfied with thr work and products. I would reccomend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Tiffani, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Besides being a very energetic photographer, Dan also flies people around on his tandem parasail. That is how our son-in-law arrived on the beach for the wedding ceremony. It was a blast and everyone had a great time and Dan and his crew captured it all. Photos and videos came out great. You can see some of it on you tube The Coolest Wedding Best groom entrance. Thanks Dan we have great photos to remember our daughter's wedding forever.

Profile Picture Sandra, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

I really liked Dan as a photographer . I really appreciate the fact that when I first contacted him, he responded to me almost immediately, I found most every other vendor dealing with our wedding was on "island time."
He was super friendly, and professional, and offers really good and affordable wedding packages. Our resort had their own in house vendor for photography, but because of Dan's prompt and friendly nature we decided to hire him instead. We cant wait to see our pictures!!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan was wonderful. This was the second time that I've used him, I have been so pleased with his work. He has done a beautiful job for me...

Profile Picture Jeannie, 2/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Dan was fantastic! We were so pleased with our photos! They were absolutely stunning! I would definitely recommend macmex to anyone looking for photography in the puerto Vallarta area!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and his team went above and beyond for our wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed his company as well as his professionalism. He was so patient and friendly. Was amazing with our daughter who kept him on his toes! She still talks about "Dan the photo man". The photos turned out ten times better than we expected. I have had comments from friends stating our photos are the "best destination wedding photos" they have ever seen. The price can't be beat either....excellent bang for your buck. We started off with the gold package but ended up ordering all of the photos. We couldn't leave one out! We have beautiful memories to look at for the rest of our lives! A true investment. If you are looking for a fabulous photographer in the Puerto Vallarta area do not hesitate to go with Macmex Photography.

Profile Picture Dawn, 1/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan and his team shot our wedding in Puerto Vallarta, MX at the Hard Rock Resort a few weeks ago. I could have not asked for a better team!!! The pictures Dan captured from our special day were absolutely amazing!!! All of our family and friends were so impressed with not only the pictures, but also how easy it was working with Dan and his team. I will definitely recommend Dan to anyone I know that needs a photographer in Puerto Vallarta. Thank you again for capturing such great memories!!!

Beverly and Natalie

Profile Picture Beverly , 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I am so pleased to provide a review of Dan and MacMex! Dan was our photographer for our destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta and he was everything we could hope for and more. It was a bit scary choosing a vendor where all we relied on was previous reviews and comments posted on the internet. We looked at the images Dan had posted of other weddings and decided to take a chance and go for it. Dan was all the great things that everyone else had posted - he was fun, reliable, professional, artistic and genuine. He was calm and reassuring during the wedding and all the photos are amazing. Dan also attended a sweet 16 party for my new husband's daughter, and the photos he took that day were fantastic as well. He made the girls feel very special (like professional models on a photo shoot). I would wholeheartedly recommend Dan to anyone considering a photographer in Puerto Vallarta. His work stands for itself, he is super prompt in replying to emails and provided the proofs were given to us in less than a week. We can't say enough good things about Dan and MacMex!!!

Profile Picture Jas, 7/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Dan was AMAZING!!!!! He did an amazing job at our wedding and he is a great guy. Very easy going and has a sense of humor. We would have not had as much fun taking photos had we gone with someone else. I love his services and if we ever need a photographer again in Mexico he will be the only one we call. His packages for weddings are great but Dan himself makes it such an amazing experience. I would recommend him 110%

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan was very quick to respond to my initial emails about his service. He made the process very simple and easy. Once my husband and I arrived at our resort, he met us the next morning (drove in an hour just to meet us for a short time) to clarify details and get to know us. His work was fantastic, he took charge and had creative ideas and the pictures turned out beautifully. He was friendly and felt like a friend invited to the wedding. Everyone loved him and the photos! I cannot say enough good stuff about his service. Wedding planning (or any big event) planning can be stressful and time consuming, and so for those inquiring about a photographer I suggest Dan 100%. His prices are very reasonable and well worth it. My husband and I are very thankful we found him for our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan was such a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job with our wedding photos. He made everyone feel very comfortable and was very personable with us and our guests. Even when we were running behind, he didn't rush us and made sure to capture all of the crucial moments. We received our online gallery very quickly (2 weeks!) and emails were always were responded to right away. It was a relief to have someone so easy to work with while trying to plan a wedding from another country.
Dan - you did a wonderful job telling the story of our special day through your lens and now we get to relive the moments all over again whenever we look at our photos. Thank you for being a part of our wedding and helping us to share our story with all of those that couldn't be there. - Tara & Ash

Profile Picture Tara, 6/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dan of Macmex photography was great! He really tries to develop a fun relaxed relationship with the couple in order to produce the best photos and makes sure you are having a good time with it. Dan's team was very professional and we are very satisfied with the final product. We are from Seattle, Wa and were very nervous about coordinating with an international vendor having no previous face to face interactions. Upon meeting Dan all our fears were put to rest. Thanks Macmex for all the memories!

Profile Picture Jacquie, 6/12/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had our wedding at the Occidental Grand in Nuevo Vallarta. Dan was absolutely amazing. He took incredible photos, was very helpful in telling us and the wedding party where to be in the pictures so they would look good. He was fast, and efficient - something that is necessary when the sun is going down quickly! He was humorous and easy to get along with, and we had a great time having our photos taken. We are very happy with the results and are glad we chose Macmex!

Profile Picture Merete, 3/13/14, 1 Review