Mack Squared Media Reviews

5 Reviews for Mack Squared Media

• W

Wyatt S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely phenomenal!

Wyatt and I had the pleasure of working with Mack Squared Media for our wedding on August 8th, 2020. Mac was an amazing photographer! He captured every beautiful moment. He did everything we asked and more! We loved how our photos turned out and we couldn’t be happier. We hired his wife Mak to be out wedding coordinator for the rehearsal and day of coordination. She surpassed any expectations we had. They work so well together and do everything in their power to make sure you feel special on your big day. They are the ultimate duo to make your wedding day go as smoothly as possible. It was truly a joy to work with them both. 10/10 would recommend them to any couple looking for the best coordinator & photographer for their special day!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Lindsay S. · Married on 12/27/2018

Wonderful family photos

McKylan Photography is easy to work with, flexible and willing to do whatever is needed, and provides quality work for a great price. The pictures have an artistic touch and capture everyone’s personalities so well.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Debbie M. · Married on 12/25/2018

Fun to work with.

Mac captures the true emotion of the moment. He offers quick turn around in addition to his competitive pricing. He’s creative and does photos representative of the subjects. I’d hire him again for sure.

Sydney F. · Married on 11/10/2018

Very professional and fun to work with!

As a photographer I was worried about hiring someone to take my photos for me, as I usually have high expectations. Working with Mac was such a great experience!! He is very professional, personable and made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He has such a great eye to capture the best shots and Delivers such quality photos. He exceeded my expectations in so many ways and I would recommend him to anyone!

Benjamin · Married on 10/13/2018

Ready to commit to your dream wedding

Mac, was a very personable photographer. Willing to do whatever he had to make our day special!