Mac Events Reviews

7 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

7 Reviews for Mac Events

Kristina · Married on 05/06/2016

Mac was absolutely wonderful to work with! I am so glad that I was able to find her. Our wedding was on May 6, 2016 at a hotel in Nuevo Vallarta. Before I reached out to Mac I was having the most difficult time getting in contact with our designated wedding coordinator through the hotel. After being frustrated over and over again, I decided to reach out for help. Mac was my angel!
    After she realized how much help I needed she was always there to help. I spoke to her once on the phone and from that she was able to understand exactly what type of ceremony and reception I wanted. She was VERY quick to respond to any of my questions via email or text. I appreciated her making sure that everything was taken care of. On the day of my wedding Mac sent one of her coordinators to take care of everything since Mac couldn’t make it.
    Everything was absolutely perfect. During our dinner my husband even leaned over to me and whispered “Thank you for planning the dream wedding I never knew I wanted”. It was all because of Mac!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Claudia · Married on 10/24/2014

We hosted our wedding in a private villa in Puerto Vallarta and had 40 friends and family fly down from the states. The owner, Macdai, was a pleasure to work with during the planning process via email in Seattle and was very responsive and helpful. She came to the villa the day before the wedding to go over the floor plan and make sure that everything would go smoothly on the day of our wedding. We rented chairs, tables, lines, glassware and napkins but MacEvents offers much more including décor, lighting, lounge chairs, center pieces, etc. She even offered a last minute tent in case of the rain but we were lucky that we didn't have to get it and got beautiful weather. We would highly recommend Macdai and MacEvents for your wedding rental company in PV, Mexico! It's hard to work with vendors out of the country but Macdai made it very easy and pleasant and was very trustworthy!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/24/2014

Macdai made our event so special! She is the sweetest lady and will do anything to make her clients happy! I don't know what I would have done without her! Every little detail was beautiful and perfectly picked out and set up. The day of our wedding we didn't have to do a thing because Macdai took care of everything for us. I couldn't recommend her enough! The next time we are in Puerto Vallarta we will be calling her up for sure!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Wow. Mac is great to work with. She's very accommodating, reasonable, professional, and friendly. She is easy to get a hold of and responds quickly. Her rentals are well taken of as well and she does a great job of prepping before the delivery of the rentals.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Marcella · Married on 04/05/2014

Very punctual, professional team.

Sent on 04/07/2014

rebecca · Married on 01/18/2015

Mac Events was absolutely fantastic! I was only able to speak to Macdai over email because I live in California and we were still able to pick out the perfect bouquet without ever even meeting in person! I received great advice on the best flowers to use to get the look I was going for and Macdai got in touch with the florist and got some great suggestions that made the flowers that much more beautiful. Also, Macdai had the opportunity to make more money off our wedding because I originally wanted candles set up on this pier i was going to walk down. Macdai suggested not doing that because the beach setting I’d be in was so beautiful that the candles wouldn’t stand out. In a time when weddings are SUCH an industry and most businesses are trying to take your money, you can truly count on Mac Events to do what’s best for your venue and for you. I was not only blown away by the beauty of the bouquet and boutonniere that we purchased, but i also fully trust Mac Events. They will do what’s best for YOU, not for THEM!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Lily · event on 11/23/2013

Always quick respond to proposal requests, very flexible, great assisting with decor ideas, always fun and great to work with them!

Sent on 04/14/2014