M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services Reviews

351 | Maitland, FL

351 Reviews for M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

Whole experience was amazing!

First I will start with the trial at their cute downtown office location, it was amazing! When I discussed my large bridal party and M3 response was that they would need to send a larger team I was even more impressed and saw how much they really cared about me and my entire bridal party. Many of the other ones in town only wanted to send 2 artists (which would of started our WAY day earlier and made everyone feel rushed).

I felt absolutely perfect on my wedding day makes me cry tears of joy thinking about it. I just keep remembering saying to my MOH before I walked down I look and feel perfect.

Big thank you to the M8 team for making our day and all our bridesmaids, flower girl, my mom and myself the bride look and feel absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Ritisha · Married on 05/14/2016

I loved working with M3 beauty! I had an Indian wedding so I wanted really glamorous and intricate hair styles and my hair stylist definitely delivered. I had a team of M3 stylists do my bridesmaids' hair as well and they looked awesome. All of the stylists were such a pleasure to work with and I strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for great hair on their wedding day.

Sent on 06/15/2016

M3 was a pleasure to work with. Dana put our schedule together which was absolutely perfect! We had a tight schedule with the amount of Bridesmaids needing hair and make-up. The artists stuck to our schedule and everything went very smoothly. Both hair and make-up for everyone turned out better than expected. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Heather · Married on 05/05/2016

Choosing M3 was the best decision! I originally picked another vendor and even put down a deposit, but they were so awful I chose to switch. I was instantly blown away by how amazing M3 was. Dana was fantastic to work with while setting everything up for our big day. She always emailed back quickly and took care of all of my needs. The day before the wedding we did a trial run. We got lost on our way there, but the stylist/artist were amazing and let us start late. Even with our error they took their time to make sure I was happy with how things turned out. The day of wedding the entire team was amazing! They came to our hotel room and got 7 girls ready with ease. They were all so friendly and did and outstanding job! They definitely helped make my day special! I would highly recommend using M3 to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2016

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was our honor and pleasure to work with you on your GORGEOUS Disney dream wedding! The pictures are stunning! We wish you the best of luck in your marriage and future, keep in touch! xoxo

Sarah · Married on 04/16/2016

Rali was amazing. I loved everything she did for my makeup on my wedding day. It was wonderful.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Maria · Married on 04/16/2016

Thank you for being such a huge part of our wedding! The hair and makeup trial were extremely helpful in helping me understand the look I was going for, since I have very little experience with it all. Everyone (Dana, Kara, and Nicole) has been incredibly professional and friendly. My mom, sister, grandmother, and I looked amazing on the day of the wedding. We are all incredibly grateful for your help and guidance. We will definitely be recommending M3 to our family and friends.

All the best,
    Maria (and John), 4/16/2016

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • User5204585 · 2+ years ago

Trust me when I say that you absolutely will not find anyone better than the team at m3 to take care of your hair and makeup for your big day. They were absolutely phenomenal and more than I could have ever hoped for. I really cannot find enough good things to say about them. Thank you all so much for such a perfect day!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Liz · Married on 04/09/2016

The M3 team did me and my bridal party's hair and makeup and they did a fabulous job! I've gotta say I think everyone looked beautiful! And the artists were so sweet and fun and great to have with us while we got ready. The main contact person, Dana, was on the ball and always super responsive to my e-mails and requests. Also, they were one of the better priced places that I looked into, and they were upfront about their pricing there were never any random charges added on that I wasn't expecting. I would highly recommend them, they did a fabulous job.

Sent on 05/03/2016

mariana · Married on 04/01/2016

M3 did an amazing job, I would totally recommend over & over again!

Sent on 07/02/2017

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you so much Mariana! It was such a joy to work with you, and congratulations on the wedding being featured on Borrowed & Blue! How exciting! xoxo

Aligdami · Married on 03/26/2016

Juliana the hair stylist was great and very talented. She did my hair ( Bride) and my bridesmaids ,MOB and sister. All on time and very detail oriented. Good Job Juliana I am so pleased with the outcome of my wedding day and pictures. The make-up artist was wonderful and very professional she did great makeup as well. I love the punctuality and responsible that they are.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Mickala · Married on 03/13/2016

I hired Michele to provide makeup services for my friend's wedding day. It was easy to select her, considering she was highly rated on several websites. Michele responds quickly to correspondence and that made setting up our appointment a breeze! She was such a pleasure to work with! On the date of service, she was prompt and pleasant and we looked FABULOUS! I wouldn't hesitate to use her services again, given the opportunity. :o]

Sent on 04/13/2011
  • I

Ilana · Married on 03/12/2016

M3 Beauty is the best! They made me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law look beautiful on my wedding day. I knew after my trial with them that they were fantastic. I really respect that M3 hires separate hair stylists and make-up artists, recognizing that these are separate and distinct skills - just because a person can do one thing, does not mean they can do the other (although obviously some people can). The make-up artists and hair stylist who came on my wedding day arrived early to set up the room and make sure they had enough light, and they worked tirelessly throughout the day - even though I kept telling them to take breaks! They were so fun to talk to, and they really helped everyone enjoy the day. They made sure we had little touch-up packs of lip gloss and blotting sheets, and they did final touch-ups on everyone before they left, too. They were just wonderful. It was also really easy to work with M3 throughout the year - they respond quickly to e-mails and send you a timeline for the wedding day well in advance, which I really appreciated. I highly, highly recommend M3 if you want to look gorgeous and be stress-free on your wedding day!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Victoria · Married on 03/10/2016

The m3 team is so fantastic and I would book them again and again for my wedding if I could! They made me look incredible and my guests thought so too. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting amazing hair and makeup!

Sent on 03/30/2016

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you SO much Tori! It was our pleasure! We wish you the best of luck and I can't wait to see all the pictures! xo

M3 is great. Arrived on time and did exactly what we went through at the trial. Good professionalism

Sent on 03/23/2016

Nuttakarn · Married on 02/26/2016

M3 is such a fabulous company! Dena was very easy to work with, answered all the questions I had, friendly, and professional. She provided me with very straightforward price quote. The more girls/services you book the more discount you’ll get! Prior to our wedding Dena sent a timeline/schedule for all of us, so we all know what time is are hair and makeup. There were 6 of us and 2 flower girls. We scheduled for 1 hair stylist, 1 make-up artist, and 1 for both, so we don’t have to get up super early. We were running a little bit late on the wedding day, but they kept us all calmed. All of my girls look amazing and I looked so fabulous! I seriously can’t believe how great I look and I received so many great compliments. I was very happy with the airbrushed makeup. It looked so natural, flawless, and stay perfect all night!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 02/14/2016

I had M3 Beauty do my hair and makeup as well all the bridal party hair and makeup for my wedding. Not only are they amazing artists but they are so thoughtful and truly see to all of your needs. Above and beyond service. Angelica did my hair and she was the most stand out to me. I am by no means a "bridezilla" type, but I am very direct and honest and some people get intimidated by it. NOT her. When I wanted a few revisions done to my hair she did it, took instruction and handled her business like a true professional. Mind you, the changes I wanted on my wedding day were solely that days preference. She styled my hair exactly as we had decided at my hair trial, which for anyone else might find annoying that I am making the changes the day of! Not her. She is amazing inside and out and left me feeling more beautiful than I ever have in my life.

Sent on 03/30/2016

M3 did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for not only my sister the bride, but also for myself and 2 other bridesmaids. They were very professional, prepared, and on time. Doing makeup for an Indian wedding is slightly different because it is more dramatic and colorful and Melissa at M3 did exactly what we wanted; it wasn't overdone and neither was it too simple, it was just right!
    Additionally, Angelica did wonders with our hair, especially for the bride. Not only did she do her hair just right, but also helped with setting the Indian jewelry that came with the outfit and setting the scarf on her head, she did it so well that it didn't budge all night!
    I would definitely recommend these ladies and this company to any Indian bride out their who is looking to have their hair and makeup done. They are superb!

Sent on 01/16/2016

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words Iman! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your sister and being a part of her BIG DAY! Best wishes to your whole family!

Paige · Married on 12/19/2015

The M3 Makeup team was incredible! they arrived early, and were able to do 10 makeup applications for me (the bride), my bridesmaids, and the moms. everybody looked beautiful and had exactly what they wanted!

Sent on 01/20/2016

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you very much Paige! It was truly an honor to be a part of your BIG DAY! Thanh and Rali told me everything was beautiful and everyone was soo sweet! Best Wishes to you and your groom!

Rachel · Married on 10/17/2015

My wedding day team consisted of Tin for hair and Rali for makeup. They both arrived right on time, set up quickly, were professional and tons of fun! They were able to do hair and makeup for myself and 3 bridesmaids and everyone looked amazing! I showed Tin a picture (from Pinterest, of course) of an awesome braid and she replicated it perfectly, even adding in a little baby's breath which was beautiful. Rali did my makeup exactly like she had done for my engagement photos and had great suggestions for what would look best as far as colors, etc. My makeup and hair lasted all through the night :). These girls are amazing! I hope I can find a way to work with them in the future!

Sent on 10/21/2015

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you soo much Rachel! It was such a pleasure working with you!!! LOVED the braid! Great idea and it turned out GORGEOUS!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/17/2015

The ladies of M3 are awesome! From my initial contact for a pricing estimate, to my hair and make-up run through all the way up to the big day, I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thanh and Angelica made me feel beautiful, and I know each of my bridesmaids felt the same way about themselves! Pricing was competitive, and every question was answered quickly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know!

Sent on 11/05/2015

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Casey!!
    You were such a joy to work with and you looked absolutely STUNNING!!
    Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!! xo

Marquesa · Married on 06/06/2015

This company is very reputable, professional, reliable and affordable.

Sent on 09/03/2015

M3 Wedding Beauty - Makeup and Hair Services's reply:

Thank you Marquesa!!!! We really appreciate the kind words!

Valarie · Married on 05/09/2015

M3 provided hair and make up on the day of my wedding. They had a team of four ladies for all the bridal party and my Mom and Grandma. They couldn't have been more perfect! All the ladies were super friendly and timely. All the girls absolutely loved their hair and make up, they listened to each girls vision and delivered! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day because of the gorgeous hair and make up provided by M3!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/02/2015

M3 was wonderful !! They made my big day so much fun and did a great job getting us picture ready.
    Rali produced exact results from my trial the day of. On time, professionals with amazing skills !!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2015

I was so happy with M3. Tabitha and Katee worked myself and my bridesmaids. They were so easy to work with and explained/calmed me throughout the process as I normally don't wear any make-up. Everyone was pleased with their looks and my husband was wowed!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Loved working with M3 and Rali! They were a pleasure and I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 05/12/2015