M & V Limousine Reviews

M & V Limousine 3
  • James

James · Married on 06/15/2019

1.0

Horrible drivers, good internal staff

It pains us to have to write a poor review, as we enjoyed working with Judy and Dan and they were super responsive and did their jobs so well on the planning aspect of our wedding transportation.

After carefully planning our guest coach bus transport with M&V and putting together specific routing information in regards to timing and where each of the two guest coach busses would be going, on the day-of, we had a specific plan of where each coach bus would be going and we had reasons as to why that was planned, but at the end of our reception the coach bus drivers made the executive decision that it would be changed without the bride or grooms knowledge or consent. this resulted in one of the coach busses being incredibly overcrowded and the other practically empty.Then once we got to the hotel the bride asked one of the drivers to drop my 95 year old grandfather off closer to his room and the driver got upset and ended up getting into a very unprofessional verbal argument with both the bride and the best man who happened to be in the area.

When this was brought to the attention of M&V after the wedding, not only was nothing done about it but we didnt even receive a response. When you hire a company and pay them handsomely to perform a certain service, it should be done the way the client wants and now what some clueless bus driver things should be done. Horribly disappointing and i couldn't in good faith encourage using this company considering all of the options available.

Sent on 07/02/2019

kristine · Married on 07/07/2017

3.0

The party bus was 40 minutes late, and didn't even call me to alert me on the day of my wedding. I waited on hold for 20 minutes while they tried to figure out where the bus was as I was getting ready to leave for my wedding. Luckily the bus driver was extremely nice. Then the shuttle bus was 30 minutes late..... just really disappointing on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2019

1.8

Jen & Sean

I would not recommend using. First of all the pick up/drop off wedding services is a one way trip. I was not made aware of this until after I made my final payment & asked “what time does the limo come back after my event?” We booked the madame x limo. The back window didn’t close all the way so we had a very cold ride (I got married in January).

Sent on 01/31/2019

Hello Jennifer,

I am the marketing manager at M&V Limousines and I was just reviewing our websites, reviews and ratings. I just saw your review and wanted to reach out to you. First I would like to express that I am sorry about the bad experience that you had with our company. I am sorry if the Pick and drop reservation was not to your liking. I wonder if you chose this reservation on line ?? the 3 different modes of transportation are shown on our web site.

1.4
      0.5

They are quick to speak to you when you want to make a reservation, but after that, getting anyone to communicate with you is nigh on impossible. I had to make a real nuisance of myself to change times slightly and only then could I get it confirmed 4 days before my venue that it would work.

As a surprise for my bride to arrive at the church I style, I hired the vintage 1958 Rolls Royce Wraith. Imagine my (initially pleasant surprise) that 18 hours before it was due to arrive, I got what I presumed to be a courtesy call to run through the schedule for the following day. Wrong!

It was to let me know that there was a problem with the car and they would "work on it all night" to make sure my big day started how I wanted it to. But, there's a chance it may not be fixed in time and they'd call me at 10am the following morning to let me know.

10am came, no phone call. By 11am, I decided I should call as it was needed to arrive in 3 hours. I, optimistically, assumed that no phone call meant the problem has been fixed and it's business as usual. Wrong again!

The car can't be fixed in time. Regardless of the fact they didn't ever call me to tell me theism that's was disappointing as the Wraith actually had some minor sentimental value attached to it. However, I can always have the 1958 vintage Bentley Rolls Royce, right? Wrong yet again! That isn't working either!

On being told that, I was then given less than 30 minutes to make a decision about what car I wanted (shame you didn't you stick to your own 10am deadline) and I was offered an antique Madame X Bridal Car or a brand new Rolls Royce

Sent on 07/03/2015

Beverley Thomas · Married on 09/21/2018

1.2

Extremely disappointing

Not what we ordered and half an hour late. Really difficult for older passengers to get in and out of. Paid for champagne and none provided. Cast a shadow over what was a fantastic wedding day. When contacted to complain and have some sort of compensation got no reply!! Would not recommend them.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Hello Beverley,

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles! I would love to assist, is there a phone number I can call you on tomorrow or any day you like. Please give a chance to listen and assist. I will do my for you.

Ram
    Director of Sales and Marketing

1.2
      1.0

I decided to use M&V Limo for my recent wedding. They were a little more expensive than other limo companies but had much better reviews so I figured it was worth it. I booked a limo and 56 person coach bus with them. When I called them to book the limo it was $600 for 3.25 hours. On their website they advertised hourly rates of around $100 per hour. When I asked them about why it was double the price, they said it was because it was a wedding and they used their "better," "more experienced" drivers. This was not my experience with them. The limo driver showed up on time and was nice. The limo was in decent condition. However, the limo driver drove extremely aggressively and rough. The entire bridal party was getting car sick and falling in the limo. The limo was very, very warm and when we tried to ask the driver to turn the air on or how we could adjust the air from the back, he didn't respond. We realized later he was wearing headphones. The bus and bus driver was the most disappointing. I had the bus from 4:30pm to 12:30am. My ceremony was scheduled to start at 6pm so I asked the bus to leave the hotel with our guests by 5:15pm and no later so they would get to the venue by about 5:35/45. All guests were told the bus would be leaving by 5:10pm and to make sure they were out there or they would miss the bus. At about 5:35 I got a call from M&V Limo saying that the bus driver called and said he had been sitting outside the hotel and no one came out of the hotel. I immediately called some of the guests that were supposed to take the bus and asked them where they were. They said they were on the bus on their way to the venue. I tried to call M&V back to let them know that everyone was on the bus - they didn't answer. The bus got to the venue late and therefore we had to start my ceremony late. After the ceremony when we were talking to some of the guests we found out that they all sat on the bus for 20 minutes and the bus driver would not leave until 5:30 even tho

Sent on 10/20/2014

M & V Limousine's reply:

We take customer service very seriously. For the first part of this review is a pricing issue not a service issue. Weddings are more money because they are during prime time and there is a higher service level. Issue is with a specific driver that didn't respond appropriately according to the customer here and if that was the case we apologize for that. This appears to be a wedding shuttle and sometimes this can be confusing as far as when should you take a run and how long to wait to fill the bus. Best thing for us is to have written out instructions if they have to be very specific. We are sorry for the disappointment illustrated here because we never want to have any dissatisfied clients. - Mark

Kelly Cutino · Married on 08/17/2019

A nightmare

transportation is a huge important role in your wedding , I got married in August and had M&V limo in commack , it was a complete nightmare from start to finish I was 1 hour late for pictures , my groomsmen tux got soaked after their was legit water pouring down the sides of bus we got from the ac , my shuttles never went to the other hotel to pick up the guests , at the end of the night they left without my husband & me , the day before the wedding I went down there with a timeline it was all written out for them ,they still managed to mess it up , we went down there after the wedding , basically told us it was our screw up and that they cant do anything for us ,so I kept calling they kept giving me a run around so finally I gave up ,but if i could help one of you brides not make the same mistake i did !

Sent on 10/01/2019

Hello Kelly,

I am the marketing manager at M&V Limousines and I was just reviewing our websites, reviews and ratings. I just saw your review and wanted to reach out to you. First I would like to express that I am sorry about the bad experience that you had with our company. We have been doing our best in 26 years to make everyone happy. I want you to know that we would not have grown to this large 94 Limo & bus company if we did not do our best in caring for our customers. At the end of the day we work in a Mechanical world and at times we face our challenges. I am reaching out to you because I want to see if there is anything I can do for you. I just hate the idea of knowing there is a customer out there who was not happy with our services. Please know that I am here for you, please feel free to email me at RJ@mvlimo.com I know that your intentions were not to leave a dark note here just to cause further negativity. I know you want to be heard and I hear you loud and clear, please contact me and let me turn this into a positive experience.

RJ@MVLIMO.COM

Shawna · Married on 10/08/2016

1 hour late picking up a bride

Do not hire. They picked me up 1 hour late for my own wedding. I waited outside the hotel in my dress crying because they kept telling me 5-10 more minutes. They ruined our day. Our ceremony was 30 minutes late. We were charged hundreds of dollars for a late fee at the church.

Sent on 10/21/2019

C · Married on 10/21/2017

0.8

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
    * Terrible customer service, communication and drove us on illegal to drive bus.

1. Planned a 25 person wine tour. They work with a wine company - M&V did not tell the wine company the information for my reservation. The day before the tour I called the wine company to confirm it all and we had completely different itineraries. I had to change my entire plan. Thank goodness I called and worked it out myself, otherwise i would have missed all my winery reservations.

2. M&V outsourced my bus and driver to another company. They did not call and inform me they were outsourcing our ride. The outsourced company drove us on an illegal bus, it was missing an entire window. The driver did not even realize until we told him once the ride had started. There was no emergency window. Anyone could just jump or fall out the bus.

3. I was told there was no overtime charge, they then changed me overtime, $500. When i called to work it out with them they told me they were going to take care of it and reverse the charge. I even have it in writing. They never credited me or took care of it. I called back 3x and cannot get a call back. I have to get my bank involved.

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible company. Scum and cheaters.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Joann · Married on 05/26/2018

0.6
      0.5

Hired them for my daughters wedding to transport out of state guests from hotel to venue...due to the lateness and unprofessionalism, approx 90% of our out of state guests had to UBER to venue and the ceremony was delayed by at least 20 minutes.
    Terrible customer service, we made at least 7 calls and 2 emails to company this week and finally got a response today. Friday ( the wedding was Saturday) They are taking no responsibility for this disaster. Paid for bus to transport approx 70 people...they transported 8 guests, the remainder took UBERS

Sent on 06/29/2018

Hello Joann,

I am the marketing manager at M&V Limousines and I was just reviewing our websites, reviews and ratings. I just saw your review and wanted to reach out to you. First I would like to express that I am sorry about the bad experience that you had with our company. We have been doing our best in 26 years to make everyone happy. I want you to know that we would not have grown to this large 90 Limo & bus company if we did not do our best in caring for our customers. At the end of the day we work in a Mechanical world and at times we face our challenges. I am reaching out to you because I want to see if there is anything I can do for you. I just hate the idea of knowing there is a customer out there who was not happy with our services. Please know that I am here for you, please feel free to email me at RJ@mvlimo.com I know that your intentions were not to leave a dark note here just to cause further negativity. I know you want to be heard and I hear you loud and clear, please contact me and let me turn this into a positive experience.

Madonna · Married on 08/27/2017

0.6
      0.5

They were the only vendor we regretted during our wedding process. We got the princess rolls Royce and a 15 passenger Chrysler. The rolls Royce drivers door kept flying open >10 times and he kept grabbing it to close it which is terrifying on the highway and my wedding dress got caught in the door once. My bridal party told me the driver of the Chrysler was rude. They charged an extra 400 for the two cars for going 25 mins over. And he driver made a comment that he was was unhappy with the tip to the groom which is rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend this vendor.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Giselle · Married on 07/19/2018

0.5

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!! STAY AWAYYYY!!!! Rented a bus to transport my guest to my wedding venue and they were 45 mins late. They were also an hour late for pick up and I rented the bus for 8 hours, they should have never left the parking lot. Was told we would get back $500 on July 20 and it’s August 11 and NOTHING.. WORST SERVICE EVER! DO NOT TRUST THEM FOR A SUCH A SPECIAL DAY, they ruined my wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Hi Giselle,

I sent you an email on the Knot also. would like to correct things for you please contact me. RJ@mvlimo.com

Renee · Married on 06/08/2018

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
    Don't waste your time or money!!!
    Broken down dirty buses!! They charged us up front cash....the bus broke down and we were late for my sons wedding!!! The air was also not working properly....we arrived late...sweaty and very pissed off!! The owner will not respond to our calls!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Hello Renee,

Katherine · Married on 07/01/2017

0.5

They ruined my wedding. Both the 37 passenger party bus and antique car arrived to hotel on time. I left in the antique car about 10 minutes after the party bus and arrived to the Church on time, however the party bus arrived to the Church 45 minutes after me. The hotel to the Church is only 15 minutes away via local streets. There is no justification for the party bus to arrive that late with all of my bridal party, especially since my car left after and arrived before. They arrived an hour after the ceremony was going to start, even though I scheduled the limo to arrive early. My ceremony was rushed because we arrived late and the Church had other activities after. In addition the AC was not working imagine a bus with no AC in July, and the bus had a CRACKED WINDOW and smelled like urine. Everyone in my bridal party complained the party bus, since they were unable to enjoy it, it should be called the misery bus. In addition the bus driver made it very clear to my whole bridal party that he will charge over time if they are even a minute late, he was rude the whole time. We went over because he didn't listen to my bridal party to go local and decided to take the highway (95) ruining my wedding, turning a 15 minute trip into an hour. Upgrade your system no one uses Garmin GPS anymore.

Prior to leaving to my honeymoon I called and wrote an email, I did not hear back from anyone. Then I called while I was at my honeymoon (NOTE i went to Mauritius Island) and a guy named Billy said that he will call my back after I arrived back to the States. When I arrived I called them and spoke to Billy and he said that after speaking to the bosses that they will on refund $250. I paid a little over $2,000 for their unsanitary party bus that had no AC under 90 degree weather, there were less than 20 people on that bus in addition they defended the driver insinuating that I was lying. Would not recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Roxanna · Married on 07/01/2017

0.5

They were late! Had no A/C and the whole limo smelled like pee. The bathroom door was broken and the driver was super rude. Don't waste you're time or money for such poor quality!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Denise · Married on 08/22/2015

0.5

I am appalled at the service we received! Limousine was sent to the wrong location the day of the wedding. . Because we were running a little behind schedule, my husband to be was asked to pay for extra time in front of all of our guests! Very embarrassing and unprofessional. .I am yet to receive a phone call back after calling 3 times to settle..Silver Wrath came with a broken window , hot and filthy inside! The Denali limousine window was broken and being held up with tape. .have pictures to prove it! Didn't want to sit down afraid of my white dress getting ruined!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/27/2015

0.2
      0.0

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.....WORST SERVICE EVER AND EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN RESPONSE TO POOR SERVICE.....

We ordered 3 cars, an antique Rolls Royce, a 10 passenger limo and a 25 passenger bus. All three of the cars were to pick up at the New York Marriott on West Street in Manhattan and drive to Our Lady of Angels in Bay Ridge Brooklyn....knowing how traffic in Manhattan can be, I asked for a 12:30 pick-up for the 2:00 ceremony...plenty of time barring some sort of natural disaster...

Rolls Royce and the limo show up promptly at 12:30 and we are told the bus is coming. We decide to let the cars head to Brooklyn.

We arrive at the church around 1:15 and begin waiting....the bus FINALLY arrives at the Marriott at 1:11 (40 MINUTES LATE) and the driver insists on taking the Manhattan Bridge and 4th Avenue to Bay Ridge......they arrived at the church over 45 MINUTES LATE!!!

Now that it's later it is also POURING!! so we can't take pictures at the parks as was planned so we then head back to the hotel so we can take some pictures there. Then we start driving back towards Manhattan. I (the Bride) am on the bus with my entire wedding party....the party bus driver tries to get on the BELT PARKWAY GOING EAST!!!! two problems, Manhattan is WEST and the bus cannot go on the parkway!! Luckily we were paying attention and alerted the driver to this and he BACKS UP THE ON RAMP ONTO THE VERY BUSY SHORE ROAD...... then he says....no highways....and drives up 4th Avenue to Manhattan.

so it takes this driver 2 hours and 45 minutes on 4th avenue to drive to the Manhattan Bridge....needless to say, we never went to the hotel because at this point we were late for our cocktail hour (we and originally allowed 3 HOURS between ceremony and reception for pictures) and we have NO WEDDING PICTURES. NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF OUR WEDDING...and a photographer at $350 an hour who sat on a bus and looked at Brooklyn.

Sent on 07/24/2015

M & V Limousine's reply:

We at m and v take customer service very seriously. This customers conserves wee addressed and did everything we could to accommodate. Some of the issues were out of our control but we attempted to to everything we could to make this client satisfied.

0.0

DO NOT USE!!! The day before my wedding, I called them to add an extra hr ahead of time so that I wouldn't have to pay OT like I was told if I went over. I was told a certain price that was "incorrect" later on.. Yet, if that was my issue, I'd be blessed. Rather, they tell me that I had the wrong info and told me otherwise. I decide to tell them I'll call them back. A few hours later, they call me back telling me that the 1934 Packard I booked was not available!!!!! They were about to take my money for another hr. knowing the car was still in the shop!??! I was told the packard was due back from the shop in pristine condition on April 15th, and was to be used every weekend up to my wedding day on May 3rd, 2014. Well I guess all the other brides got screwed too! They knew it wasn't back for two weekends and never called to tell me it was a possibility I wouldn't get the car I ordered! Nonetheless, I was beyond disappointed. My old school at home wedding didn't have the vintage car. Instead I was given a Rolls Royce that "No bride has ever complained about before". I was told that I "sound like a bride where nothing makes me happy"! I'm the most down to earth person ever!!!! If you want to be treated like the bride you are, don't use this company!!!! If you don't mind being spoken to like a feeble child, go right ahead... be prepared for the disappointment!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2009

0.0

M&V limos were HORRIBLE! I paid for a 24 passenger escalade, and they showed up with a Hummer! I'm sorry, there may be some people who would love to have a hummer limo, however I am not one of them, which is why I ordered the escalade. The situation could have been avoided if they had only called me to let me know that the escalade was not available (which should have never been the case, since I had specifically booked that car and was ensured it was available when I ordered it). To make matters worse, they had me on the phone the day of my wedding to let me know they would be on their way (perfect opportunity to tell me, but they didn't). I would have taken a regular limo over the hummer, or just about anything else if given the choice/opportunity. Finally, when our got back from our honeymoon I called to let the company know, and I spoke to Billy, who had been "helping" me throughout my wedding planning. He apologized and told me he would call me back to let me know what they could do for me. Surprise, surprise, he never called me back. I guess they're living up to their horrible reputation. BEWARE DO NOT BOOK M&V LIMOS.

Sent on 06/08/2009

M & V Limousine's reply:

I am sorry that you had this experience. You should not have been surprised with a hummer like that and it should have been handled better. I would like to do something for you do that you may think of us more favorable. Can you email me at mark@mvlimo.com or call me at 1 800 498 5788. Thank you. Mark Vigliante Pres M&V