M & V Limousine Reviews

M & V Limousine 1
M & V Limousine 2
M & V Limousine 3

Beth Ann · Married on 04/27/2018

We used M&V for our 4.27.18 wedding on the North Fork. We got limos for the bridal party, a 55-passenger bus for guests and an end-of-night limo for my husband and me. They were all on time and everything was in top condition. At the end of the night, I really wanted to hear “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran and our driver pulled over, hooked his phone up to the radio and played it for us. Total sweetheart. Our first limo driver was Cary, Alfonso “Fonzi” drove my husband and me back and David was our shuttle driver and our guests loved him (especially the people on the last ride back!). We got a free ride to the airport for our honeymoon too, which was really helpful!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Dayanna · Married on 08/16/2018

Good Service

We booked M&V Limousines for a trolly and party bus for wedding travel from the hotel to the wedding venue. The trolly was absolutely beautiful and the guests really enjoyed themselves. It was also a great surprise for them. The party bus was also nice and clear; however, the sound system did not work, which is a MAJOR issue when booking a PARTY BUS. Thankfully we had a back up plan. Other than that they were on time and professional. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Dana · Married on 09/16/2016

3.5

The cars were in great condition and the drivers and employees were all very friendly and professional.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Steven · Married on 08/13/2016

3.5

M & V's service was excellent: they were timely and professional, and transportation on our wedding day ran without a hitch. Our only gripe was that they contacted us in the afternoon on the day before our wedding -- once we were already with family and guests -- to sign documents, and they would not accept the signature of our wedding planner or any other person. Nevertheless, we would highly recommend M & V to anyone, and we intend to use them again in the future for both personal and business needs.

Sent on 10/15/2016

4.2

On time, pleasant, provided all services contracted, helped to make the day special

Sent on 05/15/2016

4.2

The drivers were great and very friendly!!! With the exception of 1 guy in the office not calling us back for a month then lying to us about something being booked when it wasn't...All the rest of the guys in the office were great and very helpful!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

3.5

They should try to answer e-mail and phone message promptly like within 48-72 hours.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Aileen · Married on 09/05/2008

3.5

M & V Limousine is definitely the place to find a modern limousine in New York.They had a good range of vehicles available for us.The wedding package was affordable and came with top off the line service.They are definitely a company you can rely on and can tell they have been in the business a long time.

Sent on 11/01/2009

3.0

Overall we were happy with the service and value that was received from M&V the day of our wedding on 9/6/15. The drivers were so friendly and professional. They were definitely a big reason that I gave such a high score. The limos were beautiful and clean. The antique car had a broken air conditioner, even though I asked if those cars had it available, but the weather ended up being cooler than normal so it wasn't that big of an issue.

Prior to the wedding, my sister used M&V for my bachelorette party and there was bleach left in the car's drink cooler and two of the girls ruined their dresses when grabbing waters at the end of the night. The person I spoke with at M&V insisted they don't use bleach to clean and didn't even offer to pay for the dresses. I am just glad it wasn't on the wedding day! I am sure that was an isolated incident but I just wish that it was handled better.

Overall I still would recommend M&V based on the service, value and maintenance of their vehicles. They even threw in a complimentary car service for the honeymoon.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Theresa · Married on 07/12/2014

3.5

Our guests were safely transported from our venue to the hotel. That's what we paid him for and that's what he did. Nothing exceptional, but nothing poor.
    Cost effective, timely and flexible with our events schedule

Sent on 08/27/2014

Priscilla · Married on 11/16/2008

M&V made a limousine affordable to us with their great rates.Our friends and family where all treated with respect while in their hands.M&V is a company I am proud to recommend.

Sent on 12/07/2009
  • Danae

Danae · Married on 05/27/2006

3.0

Working with the limo company was great and easy until the day of the wedding. They arrived on time, early actually, but they sent the wrong one to pick up the guys and it smelled like smoke. However, they rectified the situation by upgrading all of our limos that were taking us home after the wedding. Also, when we booked the limos, we were told that we would have to tip one of the limo drivers $40 after he dropped us off at the hotel. When he dropped us off, he told us it was $50. He only received $40 because that was all that we had on us. But overall, we got there on time, so I guess that's the important thing.

Sent on 11/28/2007

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

We had ordered a limo and the driver and limo where outstanding, we also ordered a coach bus and they only problem was he had no idea of how to get from the hotel (Plainview) to the venue (Northport) and when he finally found the location, dropped our guest in the street and made them walk into the venue...was a distance.

This was corrected upon the pick up from the venue and returning our guests to the hotel....now he was in the parking lot next to the venue entrance???

Sent on 11/07/2015

Angela · Married on 08/23/2014

The Service was great . Our guests have a great time in the party buses.

Sent on 09/18/2014

M & V Limousine's reply:

Thanks for the review. Any reason not a 5? You can email me at mark@mvlimo.com. Thanks

3.8
      3.5

M&V Limo did a good job with the pick up and drop off for my wedding. The driver was punctual, professional and friendly.

I do, however, have one area of feedback. I totally understand the nature of antique cars and that they are obviously older vehicles. That said, to send a car with no working windshield wipers to pick up a customer when it's raining is probably not the best decision. Although we arrived safely, I did have some safety concerns given the challenging visibility conditions.

I have used M&V Limo for a few different occasions previously and never had any issues. So, I would still recommend them, but would probably suggest not renting an antique Bentley.

Sent on 04/23/2016

TJ · Married on 08/09/2014

3.8
      3.5

I would recommend to talk to Jay. He was more than helpful and accommodating.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kristine · Married on 05/14/2017

3.5

the limo was nice but the drive didn't know how to turn on the ac and there was lipstick mark on the champagne glasses. drive was nice

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jill · Married on 05/01/2015

3.5

The office staff seemed a little disorganized but the drivers were very professional. I would have liked a confirmation call either the day before or the day of my event.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Hey Jilly
    I understand your concerns. If you can consider raising your rating a bit because our reputation is important to is. Next time you need anything I will take care of you. Anything you can do would be appreciated.

Sincerely

Mark J Vigliante
    Pres.
    M and V Limousines.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/13/2019

Pleasantly Surprised

M&V Limousine provided us a beautiful limo for our wedding day.

Pre-event, I was a little nervous. I had a hard time getting responses back from the vendor when I had questions. I would also recommend that everyone pay attention to the payment terms because I, admittedly, did not pay enough attention and had a moment of panic when I was trying to figure out how to get a certified check from my home in Georgia to New York in time to make my final payment.

All of that aside, the day of the event they were fantastic. There was a parade happening which was going to disrupt the route to/from the place where we were getting ready to where we were going to have the ceremony. The driver got everyone there EARLY which I absolutely loved. The limo was lovely and I couldn't ask for a nicer driver.

Thank you RJ and the whole team at M&V Limousine for your work!

M & V Limousine 4
    M & V Limousine 5
    M & V Limousine 6
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Lorraine

Lorraine fivey · Married on 08/26/2019

Comfy ride

We hired these guys and dint really know what to expect given other mixed reviews online. They were a little slow at responding to emails although they always responded it just wasn't quickly. Originally we requested a price and then at the point of booking the price jumped up, apparently a mistake on their part however it was significantly more expensive than originally quoted. Our driver on the day was good, he always held the door etc but was sometimes a little limited on where he would stop and pick us up from....maybe thats just NYC rules or attitudes. Those things aside the car was clean, comfortable and on time.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Barbara · Married on 11/07/2015

3.4
      3.5

I would definitely use M&V Limousine again. They were the only limo company that had their prices listed online, and offered the most flexible packages. Any other company was looking to charge us double what M&V charged, even though we only needed a limo to pick us up and a coach bus to shuttle guests to and from the venue. And we got a free towncar to the airport for our honeymoon. Everyone was helpful, friendly, and professional.

My only complaint is that the limo did not have a stocked bar as was claimed, and the ipod docking system didn't work.

Edited to add: After leaving my review, I received an e-mail from the owner of M & V limo asking me to raise their star rating as "reviews under 4 stars hurt us" and in return he would give us a free limo ride from the airport. This was quickly followed by another e-mail revoking the offer because we booked a pickup only and not a 3 hour package and that the limo was brand new (I guess in an attempt to claim the iPod dock couldn't have been broken). We were distinctly told when we booked that champagne would be provided. I absolutely would not use M & V again after learning how they would rather bribe customers for better reviews than focus on customer service to begin with.

Sent on 12/04/2015
  • The Ross's

J · Married on 05/18/2014

3.4
      2.5

We found a great price in working with M and V! Only complaint would be that limo driver drove super fast and took turns a little too fast. Also our complimentary car for our ride to the airport the next day- the driver was asleep when we walked out of the hotel- we had to knock on the window, he did apologize though. They do have a great fleet of antique cars though and that driver was good:)

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • RH912

Renata · Married on 07/01/2018

2.6
      3.0

Second time was not the charm. Never again.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Hello Renata,

I am the marketing manager at M&V Limousines and I was just reviewing our websites, reviews and ratings. I just saw your review and wanted to reach out to you. Sorry the second time with us was not a great experience for you. We have been doing our best in 26 years to make everyone happy. I want you to know that we would not have grown to this large 90 Limo & bus company if we did not do our best in caring for our customers. At the end of the day we work in a Mechanical world and at times we face our challenges. I am reaching out to you because I want to see if there is anything I can do for you. I just hate the idea of knowing there is a customer out there who was not happy with our services. Please know that I am here for you, please feel free to email me at RJ@mvlimo.com I know that your intentions were not to leave a dark note here just to cause further negativity. I know you want to be heard and I hear you loud and clear, please contact me and let me turn this into a positive experience.

Warm regards,

RJ

Director of Sales & Marketing
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

2.4
      1.0
      3.0

I booked a limo with a jet door for my wedding day. First, I get a limo that is completely rusted and looks terrible. Then I go in to the limo and there is OPEN and USED water bottles. On top of that, it clearly wasn't vacuumed because I had some "inappropriate" confetti from a bachelorette party in there. The driver started driving and then 10 minutes later, decided he didn't know where he was going and asked the groomsmen where the church was. And the worst of it all. THE JET DOOR DIDN'T OPEN. They claim it was jammed. This was the reason why I booked this limo, was for the jet door and to have photos with it.
    I called the company to explain my dissatisfaction. I do have to give them credit when it comes to trying to rectify the situation. They gave me a partial refund, and when I was not getting the check, they personally delivered it to me. I also got a credit for a free ride to and from the airport, and when I said I was not planning on flying, but rather going on a cruise, they said the credit can be used to transport us to the cruise port.
    It was upsetting not having the limo arrive in the condition that we expected it to be, but the company did rectify the situation afterwards the best way they could. Jay the dispatch manager was very helpful after we were very upset.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Hello Nicole,

I am the marketing manager at M&V Limousines and I was just reviewing our websites, reviews and ratings. I just saw your review and wanted to reach out to you. First I would like to express that I am sorry about the bad experience that you had with our company. We have been doing our best in 26 years to make everyone happy. I want you to know that we would not have grown to this large 90 Limo & bus company if we did not do our best in caring for our customers. At the end of the day we work in a Mechanical world and at times we face our challenges. I am reaching out to you because I want to see if there is anything I can do for you. I just hate the idea of knowing there is a customer out there who was not happy with our services. Please know that I am here for you, please feel free to email me at RJ@mvlimo.com I know that your intentions were not to leave a dark note here just to cause further negativity. I know you want to be heard and I hear you loud and clear, please contact me and let me turn this into a positive experience.

Warm regards,

RJ

Director of Sales & Marketing

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

2.2
      1.0
      0.5

Working with M & V was the worst choice we made for our entire wedding. The limo driver got lost on the way to our first look, with everyone else in the wedding party following him, and spent 40 minutes driving in circles for what should have been a 10 minute trip. This caused us to lose a huge chunk of our photo time, which we were not able to make up later on due to the weather. There are so many important photos we were not able to get because of this, things I had my heart set on from day 1 of planning. This is the single standout thing that went wrong with our wedding and I would warn everyone to stay away from them

Sent on 09/29/2017