M & V Limousine Reviews

167 | Commack, NY

167 Reviews for M & V Limousine

• Sarah

Sarah Mansouri · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience with M&V for our wedding!

We got married on Long Island this past October and a majority of our guests were from out of town. Transportation was therefore one our most important wedding to-do items! We used M&V limos mainly to transport our guests between our hotel and venue, but we also used them for our ride to the airport before our honeymoon and for our big wedding exit! Overall, we had a really positive experience! The drivers were very professional and sharply dressed! The buses were extremely clean and updated! We actually were surprised when we found out we had a beautiful new party coach bus. Our guests absolutely loved it! Our getaway car was also incredible. We had a 1940s Bentley that truly made us feel like royalty.

I would note that we did have to call a few times to ensure our transportation plan was squared away. Since we booked our transportation about year before the wedding, some items got a little mixed up by the time the wedding rolled around. For example, originally our getaway car was supposed to arrive around 11 pm, as on our contract. Unfortunately, we learned that they had to push this time back just a few days before the wedding. Just make sure you check in with them every so often!

Overall, we would highly recommend M&V limos! Our wedding day turned our perfect and we stayed on schedule!! Definitely use M&V limo if you need transportation during your big day!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

We used M&V both for a bachelorette party in September 2016 and again for a wedding in November 2016. All 3 drivers were on time, professional and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Annie · Married on 10/16/2016

Loved working with M&V! They were so helpful and accommodating throughout the planning process and really helped to guide me on what times/locations/plans worked best for the day of my wedding. Their drivers were amazing and I loved that they made sure to check in with me via text message the morning of the wedding to let me know the status of their arrival at all set locations. Everyone involved at M & V really made sure to make the whole process as seamless as possible and I really felt like I was in the best hands for the most important day of mine and my husband's lives. Huge shout out and thanks to Mark for all of his help!!! He was the best!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Janine · Married on 09/20/2016

They were great to deal with. Ryan handled all perfectly for us. Vito was the perfect driver chosen.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Vicky · Married on 09/10/2016

We wanted a super luxurious car for our wedding and M&V was the only company carrying a white Maybach 62. The vehicle is amazing! We worked with Mark. He was great (even responded to my emails while he was on vacation!). Our driver was also great. He was professional and accommodating and worked with our photographer to get the right shots. The ride to the reception venue was very smooth and we turned heads the entire way!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Meghan · Married on 08/05/2016

I would definitely talk with them about your needs. They were very accommodating and worked to keep us within budget! They were also really great about letting us know what over-time costs would be and how they would affect our day! (We actually did go over time, so this was super helpful for us!). Overall, we had a great experience working with M&V.

Sent on 10/17/2016

We used this vendor for a limousine, coach bus (~50 seats), and three town cars (1 was complimentary for our honeymoon airport transfer) for our wedding. All of the vehicles were spotless, and all drivers were courteous and professional. Also, in all of the cases in which we ordered town cars, the actual vehicle that showed up was either a limousine or an escalade. In our case, this was appreciated. All services were punctual, and staff members were always available to make itinerary modifications. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/09/2015
  • W

William · event on 03/27/2015

This Limo company was very helpful with accommodating me with surprising my mom with a vehicle and really reasonable pricing. I will deff be using them again

Sent on 04/16/2015

We used M&V Limo for our Wedding in Sept and we are glad we did. They showed up on time, knew the schedule and were very professional. Also not overly expensive. Would recommend - speak to Mark V.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Dasha · Married on 07/11/2014

I has used this company three times already for various events. They have always provided excellent service.

Sent on 08/07/2014
  • amber

amber · Married on 10/05/2012

We loved Billy and his guys. They did everything just right and we were so happy with all that we contracted. We had a stretch Excursion for 6 hours and a luxury bus at the end of the night. They were on time and the drivers were gracious. I would recommend them to anyone looking to do a function. I can't wait for our complementary town car to the airport for our honeymoon.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Linda · Married on 11/20/2015

Mark and his staff did a great job for our wedding. We rented the white Bentley for our wedding day. Paul, our driver, was on time, pleasant and professional. Would use again for a special occasion.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Great Service on our Wedding Day. Drivers were on time and very accomodating. We provided them with an itinerary for 5 vehicles and they were spot on with everything. Would definitely recommend them for services in the Long Island Area.

Sent on 03/23/2015

3.5

We hired a 55 passenger bus to shuttle bridal party, family and guests from hotel to the wedding site. Because of the different times we needed transportation we hired the bus for 11 hours. The driver was courteous, professional and timely.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Alyssa · Married on 08/09/2014

3.5

They helped us out in a last minute crisis after being deceived by another company. Very reliable! Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Jenna · Married on 04/11/2014

Quality of cars were excellent. They were ON TIME which was super important for my big day. Smoothe sailing from begin to end of my experience with them.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Sean · Married on 09/28/2013

Our event was a wedding at the Bourne Mansion. I have to admit I was concerned as they had compiled some very bad reviews on other sites. All I can say is we had multiple pick up locations and staggered times. We had two limos, a classic car, and a coach bus, and each vehicle showed up early and at the proper locations. I can only speak for the car, but the interior was in great shape. I didn't hear any complaints about the other vehicles either. One gripe would be that some of the vehicles were not exactly what we had ordered, but what we received were equal if not bigger than the reserved vehicles! Headache free day thanks to these guys. If I ever get married again, I would easily consider using M&V.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Everything was great and I received callbacks right away!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Rose · Married on 01/22/2015

3.0

Very good I will use again I will recommend

But I did not get the free ride for bride and groom to hotel after wedding. m v limo lied about that

Sent on 02/18/2015

Jackie · Married on 10/11/2014

Overall good service, minus a few hiccups, but all was taken care of in the end.

Sent on 10/12/2014
  • User4331959 · 2+ years ago

All the drivers were wonderful. We truly appreciated all that they did.

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • W

Willis · Married on 03/15/2014

I used this company for a last minute birthday celebration/success party I requested the Lincoln 10-passenger Limo Mike & Billy both made this experience worth it!!!! I can speak for everyone I invited that we have No complaint about the service provided. Our driver Joe was very professional with a good sense of humor and made it 1st priority that I enjoyed myself. Thank you and I will recommend this company and be using it again for myself in the future!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Kimberly · Married on 07/04/2013

M & V was easy to work with. My parents booked a limo with Ray and then I upgraded to a 14 passenger. I forget our drivers name, but he was helpful and let us know it was a brand new limo. It was really pretty and we had great pictures in it. We had an hour ride from my parent's house to the chapel, and my bridesmaids made a CD for the ride. The car had controls for us in the back with a CD player, climate control and lighting options. There was a bottle of champagne, lots of air conditioning vents which was necessary, and water bottles on ice. I would recommend them, and they took us to the airport the next day for our honeymoon.

Sent on 07/18/2013

C · Married on 07/02/2006

Great place with many antique cars to choose from. I rented the 45 passenger bus and a 58 Rolls. The 45 passenger bus really sits 30 adults - so be warned. The Rolls did not have air conditioning as promised and stalled near my church. (I had to run Rhoda style to make my ceremony on time.) Also when my husband and I tried to get into the car, the parking break lifted and I was dragged a bit. But frankly, the service was great. The price was a good value and antique cars are not for the weak of heart. If I had to do things over, I would still use M&V and just warn the driver of the Rolls to baby the car more.

Sent on 06/07/2007

Beth Ann · Married on 04/27/2018

We used M&V for our 4.27.18 wedding on the North Fork. We got limos for the bridal party, a 55-passenger bus for guests and an end-of-night limo for my husband and me. They were all on time and everything was in top condition. At the end of the night, I really wanted to hear “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran and our driver pulled over, hooked his phone up to the radio and played it for us. Total sweetheart. Our first limo driver was Cary, Alfonso “Fonzi” drove my husband and me back and David was our shuttle driver and our guests loved him (especially the people on the last ride back!). We got a free ride to the airport for our honeymoon too, which was really helpful!

Sent on 05/08/2018