M & V Limousine Reviews

167 | Commack, NY

167 Reviews for M & V Limousine

Jhoanna · Married on 08/04/2013

The staff was great and made our day hassle free. Strongly reccomend Brian as a driver although the other gents were great as well!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Valerie · Married on 07/27/2013

M and V Limousines were great! They arrived early!!!! The cars were great! And the drivers were kind, thoughtful and excited to be part of our wedding! They made the day flow easily! They were attentive and all around awesome! Billy and the entire team at M and V, get an A+ in our book!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Tiffany · Married on 07/26/2013

This company was so great. The prices you cant find anywhere else. They are professional but so easy to talk to. The limos were clean and most importantly ON TIME!! I will defff be using them for anything and everything and i tell everyone to use them too!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

M&V never disappoints!! Service from the moment of booking until the last drop off is impeccable. Jay has always been professional and extremely helpful when it comes to planning. The drivers have always been personable and extremely knowledgable.
    For the past 7 years I have used M & V and I highly recommend them

Sent on 11/18/2013

Alexia · Married on 07/12/2013

M & V limos was terrific for our wedding and I highly reccomend them for any events. They were extremely flexible and provided our guests with whatever they needed. They were very professional and prompt for every service they provided us. Thank you so much M & V. We couldn't have asked for a better company that we will continue to use in the future.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Kimberley · Married on 07/04/2013

Excellent, I can not say thank enough to Billy. I was a bride with out a limo with four weeks to go because my other limo company canceled on me and Billy made me feel at peace. At one time I thought that i did not have the car, but Billy ensured me that I do and don't worry everything here is okay.. Thank you Bill.

Sent on 07/28/2013

bianca · Married on 06/07/2013

Just wanted to come on here and give a great review for M &V Limo. We were ale to la Lexus limo at the last minute. My driver Marcel was amazing. It was pouring cats & dogs and he made sure we got to our venue on time. He was 20 minutes early and was such a gentleman. Our limo was in beautiful condition and stocked with champagne. The kids loved the inside! Thanks again to my amazing driver and a professional staff!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Tricia · Married on 05/04/2013

Mark and the entire staff and M & V is absolutely amazing. I have used their service many times. Every time I have used their service I am impressed by the professionalism of the staff. The limos are always new, clean and in great condition. I would highly recommend M & V. The driver has always shown up early and very accommodating to my needs.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Maureen · Married on 10/21/2012

They were a fine limo company. They showed up on time and did a great job. The driver was very nice.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Excellent !!!!! Loved the free transportation to airport for our honeymoon !

Sent on 11/18/2013

Danielle · Married on 03/30/2012

So Professional! My Driver was Steve and i can not tell you enough how wonderful he was! I was running so late (what bride doesnt lol) and while i was getting dressed and doing photos with our photographer Steve was putting all the stuff i needed to take in the Limo. He helped me get in and out of the limo numerous times and even entertained my ring bearer during the ceremony and after when we were all doing photos. he was amazing and im so glad he was there ;-)
    as far as the limo it was clean, nice, ac was perfect lol and m&v gave me a great price! They are def my go to limo spot!

Sent on 04/15/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2011

I love M&V Limo, staff was very courteous and professional. Timing was perfect! Excellent service

Sent on 09/29/2011

Suzanne · Married on 11/24/2007

M&V Limousine provided us with our transportation for our wedding. The price couldn't be beat! We had the Packard and 2 Cadillac limos that were brand new. We had a slight problem on our wedding day with one of the limo's and the Packard was late, but we were refunded our money without a fight. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/15/2008

Kristina · Married on 11/09/2007

They were on time, drove properly, were social when they had to be, and the limo was clean and well stocked.Couldnt ask for much more.

Sent on 03/21/2008

Ann · Married on 05/27/2007

I have heard some great reviews and some not so great reviews about M&V Limo's. I had an excellent experience working with M&V, they were on time and very professional. I did not have any problems with them, their cars were clean and very up to date.

Sent on 01/14/2008

despina · Married on 05/22/2005

thank you for the superb service not only at our wedding but our bachelor and bachlorette party! Thanks!

Sent on 07/19/2008

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Booking transportation was my husband's job, and we were thrilled with his choice! We rented a large bus to transport guests from the hotel to the church and then to the reception, as well as back to the hotel after the reception. We also got a party bus for our large wedding party. Before the wedding, M&V went through my wedding timeline with my husband and advised us on the most cost-effective way to get it all done. They even tacked on a last minute discount when they discovered my husband is active duty military (he hadn't mentioned it when booking), which I thought was incredibly kind. The drivers were prompt, courteous, and got everyone where they needed to go safely. The buses were very clean, and the party bus came fully stocked (a little champagne to take the edge off!) You can't go wrong with M&V!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

We used the White Trolley, it was awesome! Our bridal party and family has not stopped talking about it! It was a great way to arrive to our wedding! Thank you Mark and the team at M&V for exceptional service, great prices and an exceptional vehicle!

Sent on 02/08/2017

M & V Limousine's reply:

Any time and anything you need. Thank you and it is our pleasure to take care of you. -Mark

Stephen · Married on 05/27/2016

My first sit,down with Billy was very helpful and professional, He was able to answer all my questions and concerns, He actually showed me all the vehicles that we were going to be using, He confirmed with me,right up to the wedding day, Professional all around

Sent on 05/23/2016

Laura · Married on 09/19/2015

We used M&V for our wedding on 9/19/15 and they were great from start to finish. I contacted them based on reviews and was usually conversing with Mark who was a pleasure to work with. He answered all of my questions and was helpful with last minute schedule changes. We had 4 cars booked. The rolls Royce, the Chrysler with the middle door(awesome), the large party bus for the bridal party and then large coach bus to shuttle guests to and from hotel to reception. All of the cars were clean and the drivers were friendly and helpful. They arrived early to both my parents house where I got ready and to the hotel where my husband got ready. We had the rolls Royce for my dad and I and then for pictures after the church and it was great. Only downside to the rolls Royce is the AC isn't the best because it is a new car but otherwise was a beautiful car. The Chrysler was perfect for my bridesmaids and mom to get to the church especially with the middle door that opens up! Our party bus was awesome! Perfect size for the bridal party and our parents (25 people including us)! It was roomy and comfortable and had plenty of cups for our champagne toast! The sound system for music was also perfect! The coach bus was on time and made multiple trips to our two hotel locations for the guests. We had many people staying at the hotels so it was well worth getting the 55 passenger bus for 8 hours! Overall we had a great experience with M&V! Thank you for helping make our day run smooth!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Bradley · Married on 09/06/2014

Everything was great .……....................._______________

Sent on 10/22/2014

Vinny · Married on 08/02/2014

M&V - thank you for your excellent service! Recommend to anyone needing a great transportation service.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Tony · Married on 03/18/2009

Limousine was clean and arrived on time.

Sent on 01/16/2010

Joey · Married on 04/13/2019

Very good clean limos and coach bus, excellent

Everything was on time drivers professional and helpful had coach bus ,christler 300, and lexani Denali

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Shira

Shira · Married on 12/31/2018

Reliable and easy

M&V Limo was reliable and well organized. I received a call a week before the wedding to confirm and finalize any details. The only thing I didn't like was that for final payment they require cash or a money order mailed directly to them.

Sent on 01/30/2019