M & V Limousine Reviews

166 | Commack, NY

166 Reviews for M & V Limousine

Nothing but wonderful things to say ! Not only was our driver on time he was super helpful friendly and kind , He even lent a helping hand during our ceremony and got us safely to our reception and ceremony. Thanks M&V Limos for making my wedding day wonderful !!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Clarissa · Married on 07/18/2015

Love it great service!! It is comfortable! The time and price was excellent! Absolutely recommended!! Had a lot of fun great experience!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jim · Married on 05/09/2015

M&V Limo provided us with a 56 passenger coach bus to bring people to and from the wedding. The process of setting things up with them was fast and simple. On the day of the wedding they called to let me know the driver was en route. The bus arrived exactly on time. Our driver Carlos was great. The bus was top notch, looked brand new and was very clean. I would recommend M&V very highly.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Shelley-ann · Married on 03/21/2015

The driver was so professional and very attentive.

Sent on 04/06/2015

They were on time and vehicles were clean. Drivers were very professional.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Dana · Married on 01/18/2015

Both drivers were exceptional. Very professional and welcoming. We were very happy !! Thanks again!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Very professional company, prompt courteous, willing to go that extra step.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2014

M&V Limo was a great choice for my wedding day. They were incredibly flexiable when it came to the limo that we needed, times and pick-up/drop-off locations. I had ordered a 35 person party bus but both times they came (before and after the wedding) they brought a 45 and a 55 person bus for us. This was incredibly helpful becuase it allowed us to only have to do 1-2 trips before the wedding and only 1 after. The drivers were amazing. So nice and helpful! I couldn't have asked for a better limo service on the day of my wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Thank you for your wonderful service on the big get day of my life!!! My new husband and I appreciated the amazing service and professionalism given through out my wedding day. They were punctual, professional and polite!!!!

Esther · Married on 09/06/2014

My driver was excellent, he made me feel at ease and provider us with we needed.

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2014

They were great with all the confusion and running around when Obama was in the same town for my wedding making traffic all over the place! I will be using them again!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Jose · Married on 08/16/2014

AMAZING service from beginning to the end, took care of us and our bridal party. I would definitely use M & V Limousine again for a future event and I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 09/18/2014

M & V Limousine's reply:

Thanks for the review. Appreciate the comments. Happy that we could help

patricia · Married on 08/14/2014

Wonderful experience!I have to say I usually don't write feedbacks for vendors however I must admit this limo company was very professional, pleasant and outstanding! Booking this limo service for my wedding was the best choice. They send out email reminders the week of your event, which made me happy due to the fact planning a wedding can be a bit crazy especial days before. I would totally recommend this company to anyone for any type of event. I would differently use this company again!

Sent on 09/05/2014

My only complaint was that my wedding was on a hot day and when we entered the limo it was not cooled off with air conditioning. With hot dresses it would have been nice to enter a cool limo. Asked the driver to turn it on and he was very responsive. It took a little whole for the whole limo to cool off especially with 10 people in it. Very nice limos. Very nice people.

Sent on 09/09/2014

cozette · Married on 08/09/2014

I would recommend M&V! They were very flexible, and our driver John was super professional! No issues at all during my special day! thanks guys!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Cindy · Married on 08/03/2014

My daughters wedding day went perfect! She loved her Roll Royce Phantom! We appreciated the upgrade!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

M & V provided beautiful limos and cars for our event. We could not be happier with the service and the look of the cars.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Richard · Married on 07/11/2014

The limo we had originally agreed to for our wedding was having mechanical issues the day of. M & V quickly called us and gave us an upgrade for the sudden change. It worked out perfectly!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Katie · Married on 07/04/2014

We would highly recommend this limo company to everyone! They made our wedding preparations and day of stress free. We worked with Ray in the office throughout our entire process and he was always so helpful! We added a last minute car and it wasn't problem.. He made sure we were taken care of. On the day of, all of our drivers made sure everyone arrived on time and were taken care of. They walked everyone to and from the bus/car with umbrellas :) After the ceremony was over and our guests had left, we stayed to take some pictures.. when my husband and I came out of the church, our driver Steve stood there blowing bubbles, cracking us up. Thanks for a great day M & V Limousine!! We can't wait to hire you for our next event.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

Amazing from start to finish! On the fly that day we needed the limo to arrive early and M&V made it happen with no issues. The driver greeted us with a big smile and the vehicles were super clean and stocked with cold beverages! I would highly recommend M&V if you're looking for a professional and reliable limo service for your big day.

Pooja · Married on 05/24/2014

They are great! The bus and limo we got we're amazing! These guys are very professional and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Matt · Married on 05/17/2014

Price was right, vehicles were nice, and the drivers were outstanding! Will definitely do business again for other future occasions.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Service was excellent. Limos arrived on time. Drivers very professional. Everyone at M & V Limo took the time to make sure everything was done exactly as planned.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/25/2013

I was given M&V's name from a friend and my fiance and I met with Billy who helped us plan our transportation needs for our wedding. They offered great pricing with 20% off for my Friday wedding. The limos arrived on time and were clean and the drivers were very professional and friendly. We loved the red carpet outside of church with a bottle of champagne waiting for us. The courtesy pick-up for the bride and groom after the reception was also such a nice touch! Job well done M&V! Thank you! My sister is getting married in September and I will definately tell her to come see you! Beth & John

Sent on 12/05/2013

Beautiful vehicles with great service. This was a no brainer. I would definitely use their limo service again.

Sent on 11/18/2013