M & V Limousine Reviews

166 | Commack, NY

166 Reviews for M & V Limousine

Jess · Married on 08/27/2016

Awesome experience and very professional crew! Thank you all so much for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2016

M&V Limousines were very professional and accommodating with all of the logistics on our big day. They were even early when picking us up and they made sure everyone got home safely. The complimentary car to the airport for our honeymoon was such as nice touch. All of the drivers were very professional and friendly. When we called to confirm the pickup times and locations, the customer service was also great. I would definitely recommend them to any couple on their wedding day.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Sabrina · Married on 05/21/2016

M&V was wonderful to work with. They provided all the transportation for my wedding. I searched for the best company to meet what I needed for the day of and I am so happy I went with this company. I got a party bus, classic car and a SUV limo for an amazing price! Everyone was so nice. Would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 06/10/2016

M&V made looking for the prefect limo the easiest part of planning our dream wedding

Sent on 06/29/2016

Phil · Married on 05/11/2016

Well worth the expense! A very memorable experience for a very special day! Even the native New Yorkers were visibly impressed as we rolled through the streets of Manhattan in the antique Rolls!

Sent on 06/13/2016

M & V Limousine's reply:

Awesome. Thanks a lot for the cool review. Mark

Titania · Married on 04/09/2016

The vintage Rolls Royce was an excellent choice for our wedding send off. My husband and I had a great time and was even taken to Times Square, where our Photographer took additional photos of us.

Great car and service.

Sent on 05/02/2016

M&V Limo provided exceptional service for our wedding. Our driver was incredibly attentive and helped with so many different aspects of the wedding (especially since it was pouring!) including holding my umbrella and helping to organize pictures. Leading up to the wedding they were incredibly attentive and generous in what we got for our money and even gave us a free ride to the airport in the morning for our honeymoon. What a great company. I would recommend M&V Limo to all of my friends who are getting married in the future!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Our Driver was very accommodating and cooperative. He provided a very smooth ride to each location and we were very happy with his service.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Marios · Married on 03/12/2016

The service M&V Limousines provided on our wedding day was exquisite. We had booked a "classic" car for me and my wife and a party bus for the rest or the wedding party and friends. Both vehicles were in good condition, clean, and enjoyable. The drivers were very polite, helpful and really professional. The transportation was very smooth with no delays or any issues whatsoever. I would definitely recommend M&V to everybody who is looking for a worry-free and fun way of transportation.

Sent on 03/29/2016

M&V did an excellent job with all aspects. They worked with our ridiculous shuttle schedule and provided excellent service and value. I would recommend to anyone. Mark the owner was a pleasure to work with

Sent on 03/03/2016

Kevin · Married on 01/16/2016

We had a situation; M&V saved the day!! I can not express our gratitude for M&V!! Very professional

Sent on 02/07/2016

M & V Limousine's reply:

Thank you for your nice comments and your appreciation for the work we do. All the best to you and the best of luck. Stay in touch and anything you need we will take care of you, your family and friends. Have a great evening. :)

david · Married on 01/01/2016

professional from start to finish delivered what they said they would we were 100% satisfied

Sent on 01/26/2016

We booked the large Escalade for our wedding on 11/7/2015. Our driver was timely and professional.
    The vehicle was clean and well maintained.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Dean · Married on 11/07/2015

M&V was great. Amazing Price for the 22 person Cadillac Escalade. Showed up right on time, Blaise was extremely professional. Helped everyone in and out, opened doors, and the ride was smooth. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Patty · Married on 10/30/2015

I was in a bit of a pinch when it came to Transport Services. Everyone was booked! M & V from the start helped me find exactly what fit for our wedding. They had everything done quickly and doubled check to make sure I had everything on the contract I needed. I booked a limo to the church, to the hall, and back to the hotel. I also booked another Van to and from the hotel for all my guests.

Then the big day came...The limos at each location were Early and patiently waiting - Also the limo driver helped me and my big dress in the limo as well. They limo driver was so helpful and courteous.

M & V included a town car for the Groom and I for free. We took the town car from the hall to the hotel. Our driver helped us load everything in the car. Asked if needed anything at all. He helped us load everything into the hotel.

We highly recommend M & V for any service.

Warmly,
    The Hannan's - 10/30/2015

Sent on 12/19/2015

Everything was perfect the limos were on time the drivers were professional and courteous I would highly recommend M and V limo for a wedding or whatever else you need a limo for.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Amazing!! Amazing!! Amazing!!! My husband and I just got married 10/10/2015, we originally booked with another limo company (not worth even naming them at this point.) who legit screwed us the DAY BEFORE OUR WEDDING, I called m & v right away, and they had cars available for my wedding day (THE NEXT DAY!!!).. Showed up early, driver was extremely nice, on point, helpful and most importantly amazing! Sweetest guy I ever met. Even the people I called the day of, met with and booked everything with.. They've cleaned up the other limo company's mess more then once!!! I wish I booked with them originally but now I know who to call whenever I need any sort of transportation. Amazing staff, amazing service, amazing cars, amazing company!!!! Must book these guys!!! They truly are great people!!! Thank you for fixing the mess the other company left me in and our day stress free !!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jose · Married on 10/10/2015

Really great service. Were there on time and really nice chofer

Sent on 11/12/2015

Jenny · Married on 10/09/2015

Juan was our driver- nice guy. I ordered a 6 person limo because I was gifting the bride and groom. He shows up with a beautiful white stretch. On time, and good communication.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Matt · Married on 10/03/2015

The contract was easy to complete, flexible, and all services were provided on time with a high level of professionalism.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Dawn · Married on 10/03/2015

Everyone was very nice, I would absolutly use them again.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Pete · Married on 09/27/2015

M&V Limo provided wonderful service on our Wedding Day. The drivers and vehicles were amazing. They even upgraded our stretch Denali to A new Escalade with the jet door on the side. It was spectacular for pictures. We payed for a regular coach bus to transport people back and forth from venue to hotel and they gave us a party bus! Again couldn't as for anything better. They accommodated all of our needs and never questioned anything we asked for. We also used them for airport service to JFK. Will definitely recommend M&V Limo.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Brian · Married on 09/19/2015

The driver arrived early and came to the door to introduce himself and waited patiently until we were finished taking pictures and then assured us that we were in good hands.We got to the hall on time and everything about the company was first class.

Sent on 10/09/2015

M & V Limousine is excellent!! They were able to accommodate my wedding on short notice and provided beautiful limos! Also, the drivers are very professional and courteous. They were promptly on time and provided overall a great experience. I highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

You guys did a good job on my wedding day

Sent on 09/25/2015