M. Stein & Company Tuxedos Reviews

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 4
M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 5
M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 6
M. Stein & Company Tuxedos 7

Easiest way to rent a tux! And the price was excellent; especially since my son needed it two weekends in a row. Thanks!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Michael · Married on 04/30/2016

Quick and flexible delivery options.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Theresa · Married on 04/30/2016

Ginny was great to work with. Very professional and accommodating.

Sent on 05/14/2016

LE · Married on 04/29/2016

Great service and the process was so easy! Thank you.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Gary · event on 04/28/2016

Outstanding!! Have used the service twice now and wouldn't go anywhere else in DC

Sent on 05/02/2016

They were super helpful and made the entire tuxedo process super easy. M. Stein will go through hell and back to make sure you and your groomsmen look your best!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Alanna · Married on 04/02/2016

We loved the convenience of working with M. Stein. They were so friendly and accommodating--especially since we had two weddings, one local and one destination.

Sent on 04/28/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Darryl. I gave M-Stein such short notice of my wedding and he they pulled everything off. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else.

Sent on 05/10/2016

George & Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2016

M. Stein was the perfect choice for us for both our wedding and engagement sessions! They were quick, responsive, reliable, and beyond professional! We will definitely use them again and refer them to anyone who is interested in tuxedos!

Sent on 03/05/2016

Great company, service and people. They know how to work on your schedule

Sent on 12/29/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

Geri · Married on 11/14/2015

M stein were amazing. The tuxedos were excellent quality, all the guys looked great. They dropped off and picked up as I asked and were able to be flexible when the groomsmen did not follow directions, with no additional charges

Sent on 11/17/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Geri, it was a great pleasure to work with you for the wedding! Thank you for choosing M. Stein & thank you for the wonderful review!!

Mary · Married on 11/14/2015

M. Stein was awesome! They were so accommodating to us....came to us for fittings, delivered all tuxedos to us and then came before our rehearsal to make adjustments to suits for groomsmen who came from out of town. They are 5 star across the board, friendly and just really gave us top notch service!

Sent on 12/15/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Mary! It was our pleasure to work with you and Dan. Congratulations on your marriage!

There are not enough FANTASTIC things to say about M. Stein & Company Tuxedos. Anyone that believes that old fashioned customer service is a thing of the past, needs to use this company! I have NEVER had a tuxedo rental company that is more interested in a job WELL DONE!...They came to our HOUSE - WHO DOES THAT? M. Stein & Company does...they allowed the groom to try on different tuxes to choose the style. They ensured everyone's tuxes were a perfect fit...they took care of EVERY detail! They picked the tuxes up AFTER the wedding! We were so impressed! Ginny and Darryl are the BEST!!!!!! If you want the tux part of your wedding day to be hassle free with a phenomenal look...use M. Stein and Company!

Sent on 10/26/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Logan & Kaitlin, thanks so much for the glowing review! Thank you for choosing M. Stein & giving us the opportunity to reduce some of your wedding stress! It truly was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding this past weekend! Congratulations on your marriage!!!

Dani · Married on 10/24/2015

So grateful for Ginny and Darryl from M. Stein & Company Tuxedos for their abundance of knowledge, fantastic customer service, flexibility and fashion advice! They were
    So accommodating and a pleasure to work with! And the suits were gorgeous! I'd strongly recommend them anyone looking for a suit or tux for any formal event! They're fast and efficient and even travel for your convenience!

Sent on 10/26/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Dani, thanks for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure to work with you and Joe! He looked so GQ in his Charcoal suit!

Chris · Married on 10/24/2015

Darryl & Ginny were wonderful to work with. Darryl's fashion sense at the beginning was amazing, and made it very easy when deciding on what to wear for the wedding. They were both always there when I had a question or concern, and were extremely flexible when it came to any changes that were requested/needed. I am very very happy that I chose M. Stein & Company Tuxedos to handle my wedding attire, and will use them again for any future engagements.

Sent on 10/27/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Chris, thank you for the wonderful review! It was a great pleasure to work with you & Caitlin! Congratulations on your marriage!!!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/24/2015

M. Stein Tuxedos will be used by our families from now on! I will be honest, I think everyone believes going to Men's Wearhouse is where you go for tuxedos. What a mistake. I left crying not sure what to do for the tuxedos. Then we remembered that we learned about a tuxedo company from a local wedding event, and we were extremely interested in them! We contacted them, and within that week, Darryl came OUT TO MY HOUSE to show my husband and our families all the different options we had for tuxedos. He was PHENOMENAL. With this company, we had THOUSANDS of options to choose from for the tuxes, the colors, and shoes. We were blown away. After we gather several options, Darryl took my husbands measurements and said that he would bring in every type of tux that we liked so Logan could try them on before deciding on the final choice. Two weeks later, we were notified that the tuxes were in. So we scheduled a time with Darryl and he brought them over again! Who provides that kind of service anymore?! Logan eventually tried all the tuxes on and we were amazed at the quality of these tuxes. Darryl was phenomenal at showing us all the options, as well as measuring all the guys perfectly, and helping us choose what will look best! When it came to the delivery of the tuxes for the wedding, Darryl came over once again to help our guys try on the tuxes and make sure they looked right. For the tuxes that didn't meet his standards, he ordered new sizes while in our house, and told us they would be delivered right to our hotel before the event! After the wedding, we didn't have to worry about delivering all the tuxes at a certain time. Darryl and Ginny came over to our house and picked up all the tuxes. They did all the inventory. The service they provided was amazing. We will forever recommend Darryl, and his wife Ginny, to anyone and everyone looking for a tux rental for any occasion. We can't thank them enough.

-Kaitlin and Logan

Sent on 10/28/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Kaitlin, thanks so much for your glowing review. We're so happy we could ease some wedding stress & have your guys looking sharp for the wedding! It was a great pleasure working with you all - and we look forward to working with your families in the future. Congrats on your marriage!!!

Charles · Married on 10/17/2015

Let me tell everyone. Darryl and Ginny do such a fantastic job of every phase for each and every individual from start to finish. We all look and felt outstanding on the day of the Wedding. Let them handle your event and you'll see the high quality of professionalism right away.

Sent on 10/23/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Charles, thanks for the awesome review! We very much enjoyed working with you and your groomsmen! Congratulations on your marriage!!!

Chad · Married on 10/17/2015

They couldn't have been more pleasant. Both accommodating and punctual (which is super important to me). They followed through on every promise they made. I would highly recommend these guys. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/27/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Chad, thanks so much for the wonderful review. It was our great pleasure to work with you & Lara for your wedding! Congratulations on your marriage!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2015

We came across M. Stein at a bridal show and are ever so happy that we did. In addition to having a fabulous selection of high-quality & stylish tuxedos, their customer service was fantastic! Ginny & Darryl were always accommodating of our many changes and additions to our order. They were flexible with meeting the groomsmen for sizing, and even met one of our guys in NJ while they were on vacation, since it was closer to him in NYC. You cannot top that for great customer service! We are so thankful for them and our guys looked great in their tuxedos on our wedding day! Thank you, Ginny & Darryl! I truly hope that we have a need for your services again and will recommend you freely!

Sent on 10/15/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for the great review! It truly was a pleasure working with you & Preston!! Congrats on your marriage!!!

Absolutely LOVED this company! Would highly recomend them, this is the 2nd wedding in our family we have had them assist us with for suits/tuxes. Everything about the experience was perfect. Really knew what they were doing and were a pleasure to work with. Made the process stress free and easy. Even after my mom changed her dress color several times!! Thank you so much! Will send Pics as soon and we get them.

Sent on 10/20/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a great pleasure to work with the James family again! Congrats on your marriage!!

Holly · Married on 10/10/2015

My guys looked amazing and I was impressed!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Holly, thanks for the great review! So happy we could help fulfill your vision for the groom & groomsmen attire! Congrats on your marriage!!!

Graham · Married on 10/03/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos took care of my tux and the suits for my groomsmen for my wedding. I rarely dress up and not expert in nice clothes, and I didn't want to spend a lot of intellectual capital in figuring things out. They did an amazing job of making us look great and reducing to a minimum the stuff that I had to think about. This was a definite plus with everything else going on! I would definitely use the service again, and recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 10/16/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Graham, thanks for the great review! So happy we could help reduce your stress & make you and the guys look great! Congrats to you & Elena!!

Cody · Married on 09/26/2015

The M. Stein & Company Tuxedos team was awesome! Their selection is great and the service even better. Easy to get a hold of and work with especially with the deliveries and pick up. Ginny and Darrel made the experience so enjoyable. They come to you for everything and make sure you're happy with everything.

Sent on 10/14/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Cody, thanks for the great review! It was a great pleasure to work with you for your wedding formal attire. Congrats on your marriage!

Perfect fit and professional service. Ultimate in convenience as they came to my house twice for selection of style and measuring and again for fitting. The rep who visited us was VERY knowledgeable and helpful and really understood how to assemble the perfect look for me and my groomsmen!

The only thing that I would suggest for the future is to provide an option to have the ties "pre-tied" or not. They all came pre-tied which would be great for some people but it made it difficult for me to get the exact look and fit that I like with my tie. If there was an option to have a non-tied tie, I would have preferred that at least for myself.

Sent on 10/05/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for the great review! I happy to report we have recently begun carrying a line of self-tie ties. We have a variety of colors & patterns to choose from.

David · Married on 09/12/2015

Thank you for an amazing and surprisingly easy experience. We all looked great!

Sent on 09/24/2015

M. Stein & Company Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review!