M Reed Photography Reviews

88 | Marietta, PA

88 Reviews for M Reed Photography

Eva · Married on 09/03/2011

Working with Melissa was wonderful! She was everything I wanted in a photographer- pleasure to work with, flexible, great packages, and her photographs were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have been happier with her and my photographs. I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Kaylin · Married on 08/13/2011

My husband and I are very please with M. Reed Photography. There is no time limit set, which made our day so nice because she captured every special moment. We wouldn't have went with anybody else. She was very professional and made everybody very comfortable infront of the camera. I was very impressed with the quality of her service.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Tracy · Married on 07/02/2011

Melissa has a real eye for capturing people's emotions via camera. She not only just uses a camera but she uses other equipment to get different angles. When we received our first view of the photos we were overwhelmed with joy!!! Melissa did an excellent job at capturing every smile throughout the day!! Even in the extreme heat she was very professional, and even got us a second location to take pictures at the last second. At one point the Groom got something on his shirt and Melissa managed to get pictures and the spot is not shown!!!! Melissa has a very friendly personality and got along with all the members of my family. She is just one of those people ment to work with others! I would definitely recommend M Reed Photography to capture your special moments!!

Sent on 07/11/2011

betsy · Married on 06/11/2011

M REED PHOTOGRAPHY made my daughters wedding day spectacular !After many months of planning it was great to know that I had nothing to worry about with Melissa as the photographer ! The pictures are beautiful ! We had so much fun posing for pictures including the extended family pictures !!! Thank you so much M Reed Photography ! I am looking forward to many more portrait sessions with you !I have already referred several of my friends .

Sent on 06/19/2011

Pam · Married on 04/30/2011

Since this was my second wedding, I was on a budget so I was interested in having photographs taken only at the wedding and opted not to have them taken at the reception. My main goal was to have family photographs taken of our new family with my two children. I contacted a few photographers that people had recommended to me but they were not very flexible. I was at a bridal shop when someone recommended Melissa. I set up an appointment for me and my finance to meet with her. She was so easy to talk to, understood exactly what we were looking for, and I loved the sample photographs that she brought with her. She was detail oriented and extremely organized. When the day of the wedding came I was nervous about other things but not about the photography. On that day, she showed up early, took some photographs of me getting ready with my children, and then took some gorgeous photographs of the ceremony which was at the Historic Peach Church in Camp Hill, PA. After the ceremony, she took the most beautiful photographs of my family. My little son, then 5 years old, fell in love with her. It was an intimate ceremony with family and friends and everyone commented on how quietly she photographed the ceremony and what a wonderful job she did with my children. Once we received the photographs from her, my family and friends raved about the quality of the pictures and some of the special moments she captured. She far exceeded our expectations and she was a pleasure to work with. She knew how important the day was to us and she made it personal. We plan to use her in the future for all of those family moments along the way. I'm a bit late on getting this review out, since our wedding date was April 30th, 2011; however, you can still see our photographs on her website under May 2011 - Knute & Pam.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Amy · Married on 10/10/2009

M. Reed Photography is THE way to go for your wedding photo needs. Melissa did an excellent job asking what we as a couple wanted from the photography on our big day, and then delivered exactly that and more! She is 100% dedicated to making her customers 100% satisfied, plus she has a great attitude and is fun to work with. Our photos turned out better than we could've imagined and we're so happy to have them to cherish forever.

Sent on 03/18/2011

Kendra · Married on 09/26/2009

Melissa was wonderful! She wanted to make sure we were able to get everything out of our wedding package as possible, and when it down poured, threatening my hopes and dreams of playful outdoor photographs, Melissa worked in the rain for us to capture a great moment. When she captured our engagement photos, she met us at a nice place we chose and let be as natural, serious or playful as we liked. Melissa has a great artistic approach that is professional and flexible.

Sent on 03/03/2011

Sara · Married on 11/29/2014

Words can not describe how in love we are with our photos. Melissa is an absolute gem! She is so easy to work with and willing to do anything to get the perfect shot!

She is particularly great at making sure you get all your must have photos and keeping you on time which is incredibly important on your wedding day.

She truly captured our day perfectly from the shots we were apart of to capturing all the things we didn't get to see.

We couldn't be happier with Melissa's work at our wedding and will be using her for all our future events to come!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/22/2014

was truly pleased with Melissa. She did a fabulous job! She was very professional and personal at the same time. She was fun, and outgoing. She was very organized and very informative. I can't complain, she was amazing! I highly recommend on doing the whole package deal with her if your getting married. We really got to know her through engagement session and it helped on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Stefanie · Married on 10/26/2013

This photographer was creative, open to ideas, and captured our wedding perfectly! I would recommend this photographer to anyone. Many guests commented on the photographer's professionalism in a positive way.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Sheri · Married on 08/31/2013

Melissa was a true gem to work with. I had so many compliments from my guests about how wonderful the photographer was. She was light hearted, fun and yet very professional. Melissa kept us on schedule and moved very quickly all the while capturing every expression and moment. We really enjoyed having her share in our special day and are extremely happy with the results. I would recommend Melissa for all you photography needs.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Megan · Married on 06/29/2012

Brides to Be: Melissa is an amazing person. My mother and I met with her in the Fall of 2011 before my wedding and I knew I wanted to hire her. She had true emotion when talking about how she loves to be apart of someones wedding and capture those special memories. She did just that at my wedding. It was hot and sticky, but Melissa was prepared to get her work done. She kept us all going and took amazing pictures. Some of the best pictures were those at the reception. Memories I will have forever! Everything was beautiful, Thanks Melissa :)

Sent on 07/30/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/24/2010

M Reed Photography was an absolute delight to work with throughout the wedding planning, during the wedding itself, and afterward. When we received our wedding pictures, Melissa caught many moments of the wedding ceremony and reception that my husband and I would never have known or saw without her wonderful photos. My husband and I loved all the photographs and will have many photos to share with our children in the future and to look back on down the road. This would not have been the case if we had chose another photography company. I highly recommend M Reed Photography!

Sent on 03/16/2011